AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2024-02-28, 07:36   Link #2921
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Something that confused me about Nea's words and Mana's made me suspicious. The two of them and Allen Walker are actually 17? Nea mentioned that they lived together for 17 years and Mana further told little Red that he is actually a young but something changed his face when losing Nea. Nea wondered what happened to Mana's face back in volume 25. While the original Allen is supposed to be far older, the one reshaped Apo is actually 17 in terms of body according to Hoshino's profiles. When the series started, Hoshino said in Allen's profile "He is about 15" and with each mini timeskip Allen became taller and his age became 17 like the Campbell siblings.
Old 2024-03-01, 10:33   Link #2922
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Regarding Mama he days he's younger because when he killed Near his Noah memory hated his new face.
When Man's had a lapse of sanity asked why he looks older unaware of him destroying his own face.
Old 2024-03-01, 11:53   Link #2923
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Talking about memories, it seems Mana still retains something about the original Earl. When he lived worked with Red/Allen, he told him he still loved the world when staring at the red sunset. That was exactly what the original Earl was seeing while he was crying next to Catherine Eve Campbell. So the original Earl rejected Adam and split due to the chaos with Nea being the only one who hates the world?
Old 2024-04-24, 12:24   Link #2924
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The plot finally moved, although just a little.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-25, 09:34   Link #2925
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

They better reveal the identity of the "past Allen" at least this year or what Apochyphos meant when saying that Allen is like an angel

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural