AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-17, 10:42   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 375 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

Quote:
ガマケンさん召還後
After Gamaken-san's summoning

エロ「仙人モードを使う!!」
Ero: We'll use Hermit mode!!

ケン「そのまさか・・・あの二大仙人を口寄せする!」
Ken: That's impossible... To summon the two big hermits!

で、その間に攻防
Then, in that time of offense and defense

エロ+ケンさんやや劣勢
Ero and Ken-san are losing

で、ペインが攻撃した際にエロ消える
Then, at the moment of Pain's attack, Ero disappears

暗闇の中の会話。エロの仙人モード発動最後はほぼ2ページに渡って
There's a conversation in the dark. Ero's Hermit Mode invocation spreads across the last 2 pages.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-10-18 at 10:35.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 10:46   Link #2
farahmir

first comment!
i reckon this one is gna be reaalllllllllllly gooooooooood! well i hope so n e way
farahmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 11:28   Link #3
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Pein's chameleon spits acid at Gamaken, Gamaken defends with some sort of lightning jutsu/shield thing is the only tidbits I read so far, iono. Is Gamaken as big as Gamabunta? j/w.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 11:34   Link #4
naruto89

Spoiler for to save space:

Last edited by naruto89; 2007-10-17 at 11:53.
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 11:40   Link #5
Covenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
Spoiler for to save space:

FAKE.

This isn't DBZ, this spoiler is treating Rasengan like little Ki-Blasts.
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 11:44   Link #6
itachi29al

Fake or not i would take it down. As the first post says dont put dirct traslation on.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 12:41   Link #7
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Fake or not i would take it down. As the first post says dont put dirct traslation on.
People don't read the first post. They should thought, most are only saved by the fact they post fake ones.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 14:24   Link #8
Pentium
Uchiha

Hope the new chapter is all action and shows J-Mans true strength like Rasengan with two hands... that gets me thinking what the heck is Naruto still needing a clone to perform Rasengan after the skip. Sasuke could release Chidori from all parts of his body and Naruto is stuck in pre-school :@

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 14:56   Link #9
tatami
back in black

rasengan with 2 hands shows power? cmoooon it only shows how lame j man is n_n
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 15:10   Link #10
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
rasengan with 2 hands shows power? cmoooon it only shows how lame j man is n_n
Someone made a 2 handed rasengan picture of Jiraiya about a year ago. I guess the author of this little story saw that picture too.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 16:37   Link #11
haomaru

oddly enough in one of the latest naruto games the 2 handed rasengan is one of jirayas final technique
haomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 17:43   Link #12
tatami
back in black

i think this ep will focus on other side of the story.
Old 2007-10-17, 18:16   Link #13
BlackShinobi07

Since this may be Jiraiyas final days in Naruto, i hope we'll see some flash backs of him and Minato training or meeting or something involving those two. With all the recent revalations it would nice if some light is shed on their relationship. Like maybe he could see Pein as a failed student and flash back to his perfect student in Mintao. IDK, just throwing ideas out there.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 18:29   Link #14
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Why does something tell me that this is going to be a very close match between Jiraiya and Pein? Both sides have pulled out a summon that we have never seen before so there must be some time devoted to their abilities. It disapoints me now that I think that this might be Jiraiya's final moments but what can you do? Hope Jiraia's death is something epic rather than obsurd...
Old 2007-10-17, 18:55   Link #15
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

It's pathetic to think my all-time favourite ninja's part in the story is coming to a close. Still I will remain optimstic. I mean, who's gonna teach Naruto to use toad summons properly?

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 19:25   Link #16
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
It's pathetic to think my all-time favourite ninja's part in the story is coming to a close. Still I will remain optimstic. I mean, who's gonna teach Naruto to use toad summons properly?
-His mother maybe? Oh wait I forgot he doesn`t have one. But yeah it is sad that Jiraiya has to gojust as he returned to the story. Though if he dies it ight force Naruto to mature rapidly to the point where he becomes so kick ass it makes Itachi look like a pre-schooler (*wishful thinking*)...
Old 2007-10-17, 19:32   Link #17
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-His mother maybe? Oh wait I forgot he doesn`t have one. But yeah it is sad that Jiraiya has to gojust as he returned to the story. Though if he dies it ight force Naruto to mature rapidly to the point where he becomes so kick ass it makes Itachi look like a pre-schooler (*wishful thinking*)...

You're not wrong. While Naruto does have a mother *Kushina* it was never specificed when, where, or how she died or even if she died at all, although most signs seem to point that she did pass away. However at the rate Shippuden is going anything can happen. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Naruto had some half-siblings who were never spoken about but appear later in the story.
Old 2007-10-17, 19:45   Link #18
tatami
back in black

naruto does not need to learn summoning...he actually knows it, in an episode jiraiya told naruto if he needed, he could summon a tracker toad to find him (was it a filler?) its just...he is too dumb to use them i think...all he does is kage bunshin, rasengan, loose control go berserk mode...its kinda boring...
Old 2007-10-17, 21:24   Link #19
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
People don't read the first post. They should thought, most are only saved by the fact they post fake ones.
It is a guess but maybe the organization of the first post is not inviting eyes. So, as a suggestion, if you play with the style and colouring, and only highlight the words that are the most important, people will automatically direct their attention to those sections...(monir is good with that kind of styling)
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 21:43   Link #20
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
You're not wrong. While Naruto does have a mother *Kushina* it was never specificed when, where, or how she died or even if she died at all, although most signs seem to point that she did pass away. However at the rate Shippuden is going anything can happen. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Naruto had some half-siblings who were never spoken about but appear later in the story.
-Oh boy this where I seem to remember several fans speculating that Karin is Naruto`s half-sister because of her red hair (the colour that his own mother was). Bah going by that logic Tayuya should have been his step-sibling as well. But I digress there really is no way for me to claim certainty over what Kishimoto is going to write. After all we are talking about an author whose response to the question ``What do you see in the love lives of the Naruto women in the future`` was ``Well I`d like to have something happen``. I would like for Naruto to have at least one relative to whom he`s related to but it might never happen. Here`s hoping that I am wrong.