AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-04, 02:40   Link #421
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Page 5, 5th picture (the one in the middle)? The one with the origami ?
Nope.
The 3rd one on page 3, Nunnally with origami sakura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I've never done that
Sure you didn't.
I wonder who emphasized "official" and even answered "no" when Dann asks if it's a joke comic.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 02:43   Link #422
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Sure you didn't.
I wonder who emphasized "official" and even answered "no" when Dann asks if it's a joke comic.
I don't consider sanctioned anthologies as "joke comics". It deserves more respect than that.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 03:07   Link #423
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
I don't consider sanctioned anthologies as "joke comics". It deserves more respect than that.
More respect than what? So what make you think doujinshi should be disrespected compared to anthology?
Being in an anthology doesn't automatically make it higher than doujinshi.
Fanart is fanart. In terms of creditability it's as good as any doujinshi, which means 0.
In terms of quality, usually the very best doujinshi will not appear in anthologies.

You're very, very good in misleading.
When someone asks about what's going on in Blue Moon, you offered this so-called "comic" as description for it. And when asked if it's joking or not, you said "no" and emphasized "official".
After your bubble gets busted, you avoid all above and tries to make it look like it's merely a different "consideration" of joking or not.
Heh. Whatever floats your boat.
Old 2008-06-04, 08:50   Link #424
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Nope.
The 3rd one on page 3, Nunnally with origami sakura.
Dang. I didn't get it, after so much loli-stalking.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 17:45   Link #425
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Heh. Whatever floats your boat.
Indeed.

At least I'm not as intolerant as you are when it comes to differing opinions.
Old 2008-06-05, 11:19   Link #426
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Indeed.
At least I'm not as intolerant as you are when it comes to differing opinions.
Nah. I just dont' tolerate LIES.
Differing opinions? You really are good at misleading, and too complacent to admit a mistake.
This is no "opinion" at all. Quit lying.
"Anthology = doujinshi has 0 creditability" is a fact.

You can try posting in 2ch using your "information" from those precious "official" anthology of yours as a reference in a discussion, and see how they laugh their heads off, totally ignore you, or flame you to bits.

And while I'm trying my best to be patient and explain what doujinshi is, you're still avoiding explaining anything, but toss down a pointless insult instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Dang. I didn't get it, after so much loli-stalking.
I suspect the friendship points for Lelouch & Nunnally raises together. So when you're in good terms with Nunnally, Lelouch will be happy. It's the same with Lelouch.
I've seen many examples of "I'm after Nunnally but got Lelouch ending!" and "I'm after Lelouch but why is it Nunnally?"
When your target is Nunnally ending, it'll be easier if you annoy Lelouch whenever you can by chosing the wrong answer. (You have 2 or 3 chances to lower Lelouch's friendship but I can't remember them now. Looking at his expression is enough to tell, though.)

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-06-05 at 11:31.
Old 2008-06-05, 12:37   Link #427
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Koshimizu it would be nice if you worked on a walkthrough for this game lol to guide non Japanese players so they just don't blindy and recklessly try to figure out things lol
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 19:02   Link #428
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Nah. I just dont' tolerate LIES.
Differing opinions? You really are good at misleading, and too complacent to admit a mistake.
This is no "opinion" at all. Quit lying.
"Anthology = doujinshi has 0 creditability" is a fact.

You can try posting in 2ch using your "information" from those precious "official" anthology of yours as a reference in a discussion, and see how they laugh their heads off, totally ignore you, or flame you to bits.

And while I'm trying my best to be patient and explain what doujinshi is, you're still avoiding explaining anything, but toss down a pointless insult instead.
I know what a doujinshi is.

The problem here is you nitpicking on the word "official". I've used it to mean "sanctioned", while you're using it to mean "canon". Yes, I admit that I should have used another word to avoid this problem, but accusing people of "lying" shows how limited you are in your views.

That aside, do you think I would have survived in 2ch if I was as idiotic/naive as you believe I am?
Old 2008-06-28, 12:04   Link #429
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

The game guidebook was released. Sharing some interesting stuff.

Spoiler for believed to be the most wanted-to-know:

He is quite a decent looking guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
http://www.bngi-channel.jp/campaign/contest/

Choose your favorite scene from the game!
Remember this? Here are the results of the poll. If lucky enough, you comment for your selected scene could well be printed in the book. I should have left a comment then

Spoiler for Let's see if your favourite scene coincide with the majority:

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.

Last edited by Pink-chan; 2008-06-29 at 01:15.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 20:24   Link #430
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

I just saw some video's on Youtube with some of the gameplay on this game. From my opinion, it seems alright. Though there's not much to do exept Make choices. I wish I could get it, but I don't have the money.

Anyways, Could anyone translate the endings of the Blue Moon with Nunnally and Kaguya? ^^: I saw the endings somewhere, though they weren't translated. I'm actually curious to what is being said there.
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 04:03   Link #431
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

what was Rai's geass again?
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 04:40   Link #432
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the same as lulu's only sound based instead of eye contact based
anyone who hears his voice gets effected
Old 2008-07-06, 03:56   Link #433
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Does it have a one time use only?
Old 2008-07-06, 10:20   Link #434
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

By right it seems to be one-time use but apparantly somehow, you may just be able to use it two times. One time on certain character (usually selection-based) and the second time due to some default incident. Some bug in the storyline

Old 2008-07-06, 15:51   Link #435
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Could someone translate to me the meaning of the attacks so I can write it down on a piece of paper I don't know how to deal with the Britannian chapter when I have a knightmare battle and get totally owned ?
Old 2008-07-06, 16:49   Link #436
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
By right it seems to be one-time use but apparantly somehow, you may just be able to use it two times. One time on certain character (usually selection-based) and the second time due to some default incident. Some bug in the storyline
Nah. Actually, Lelouch is the only person known to be stuck with an inconvenient one-time-only geass.
Mao, Rolo, Castor, and Pollux has no limit in use. (Castor's is also the same as Lelouch's and he geassed Jeremiah twice in default.) Charles' and Rai's limits aren't given. We see most of the geass users using geass freely, but somehow people just assume theirs has the same limit as Lelouch's. XD
Rai's geass is shown to be possible for multiple use in Ashford Chapter. Simple as that.

Also, each chapter is a different AU and Rai's geass may differ. Like in Blue Moon Chapter his geass is not like Lelouch's, but to make people fall in love with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Could someone translate to me the meaning of the attacks so I can write it down on a piece of paper I don't know how to deal with the Britannian chapter when I have a knightmare battle and get totally owned ?
Try matching with this page?
I'd make a mini guide for this part but probably won't have much time until Monday night.
Old 2008-07-06, 18:22   Link #437
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Thanks Koshimizu
I was hoping something more like
1st word = melee attack
2nd word = distance attack
3 word = special attack
I was hoping it would be something like that
Old 2008-07-07, 04:50   Link #438
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Thanks Koshimizu
I was hoping something more like
1st word = melee attack
2nd word = distance attack
3 word = special attack
I was hoping it would be something like that
I haven't seen anyone making a list like this. The time limit for making choices in Brittania Chapter battle is 3 seconds. It's tight enough to take notes on the correct option in 3secs. Taking notes on the wrong ones is pretty pointless and is like asking to be killed. XD

Actually, knowing the options does not help in making the choices. Unlike the DS game, no ridiculous options exist in this game. Every option in battle is reasonable. (Most common: use tonfa/rifle. How to choose?) A "better" judgement can only be made based upon reading what Rai says before making ca choice, not upon the options themselves.

Anyway... Guide for the Britannia Chapter, Special Dispatch Route.
Old 2008-07-07, 05:01   Link #439
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Nah. Actually, Lelouch is the only person known to be stuck with an inconvenient one-time-only geass.
Mao, Rolo, Castor, and Pollux has no limit in use. (Castor's is also the same as Lelouch's and he geassed Jeremiah twice in default.) Charles' and Rai's limits aren't given. We see most of the geass users using geass freely, but somehow people just assume theirs has the same limit as Lelouch's. XD
Rai's geass is shown to be possible for multiple use in Ashford Chapter. Simple as that.

Also, each chapter is a different AU and Rai's geass may differ. Like in Blue Moon Chapter his geass is not like Lelouch's, but to make people fall in love with him.
Try matching with this page?
I'd make a mini guide for this part but probably won't have much time until Monday night.
Thanks Koshimizu
I don't mind waiting for a mini guide
Old 2008-07-07, 06:16   Link #440
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Thank you for the clarification. Hmm.. if this is the case, Lelouch get the worst out of the deal since Rai gets a similar Geass but he can use it multiple time . Interesting facts.