AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-12-30, 22:21   Link #441
judasmartel
*Author

I'm just curious, if you're given the chance to give life to the original TAMNI story through an RPG or a new fighting game, how would you build the characters?

For me:

Touma - Anti-Magic Stone Wall
Mikoto, Depowered Accel, Stiyl, and Index - Glass Cannon
Kuroko - Fragile Speedster
Shiage - RPG Thief
Acqua - Mighty Glacier
Itsuwa - Combat Medic
God Mode Accel, Kaori, and Motoharu - Lightning Bruiser

Thanks for feedback.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 23:54   Link #442
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Does anyone know how to get the "Downloadable Contents" Mentioned at the back page of the instruction booklet?

Tried going to "Menu" to find the "Downloadable Contents" option as instructed but having no luck so far.

Help Please?
I dont think they are available yet. I've been checking the JP PSN but there havent been any updates for "Railgun" yet. It'll most likely appear sometime soon though, but not before New Years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Bath scene where are you??? Did I missed it, or it was in those chattings or in those fail endings?
Chapter 3, during the conversation between Saten, Misaka, and Kongou right after you start the chapter the "Chat In" icon will appear in the top right hand corner, thats when you press "R" and you'll be moved into a side story conversation. Just keep pusing "o" until the conversation is over to keep things moving, if you miss the red texts then well...you'll miss out.

...I just found this out the other night as I dont read the instructions and was completely oblivious to the "Chat In" function. *facepalm*

FYI: The CG you'll see during the story will have lots of "steam" censoring a good portion of the images but for some "strange" ( ) reason the steam will be gone from the pics in the "Gallery".

~ENJOY

FYI: I'll be back with screenshots of it later for those that dont have the game

*EDIT* And I'm back...I think they're "safe" enough to be posted.
The quality kinda sucks but...its better then nothing right?
Spoiler for NSFW:

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2011-12-31 at 00:07.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 00:48   Link #443
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
I'm just curious, if you're given the chance to give life to the original TAMNI story through an RPG or a new fighting game, how would you build the characters?

For me:

Touma - Anti-Magic Stone Wall
Mikoto, Depowered Accel, Stiyl, and Index - Glass Cannon
Kuroko - Fragile Speedster
Shiage - RPG Thief
Acqua - Mighty Glacier
Itsuwa - Combat Medic
God Mode Accel, Kaori, and Motoharu - Lightning Bruiser

Thanks for feedback.
Pretty much, I fear the possible horrors of facing Pendex though.
Old 2011-12-31, 03:33   Link #444
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post

FYI: The CG you'll see during the story will have lots of "steam" censoring a good portion of the images but for some "strange" ( ) reason the steam will be gone from the pics in the "Gallery".
where though art the "NO DARN STEAM" pics gallery?
Old 2011-12-31, 06:54   Link #445
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Chapter 3, during the conversation between Saten, Misaka, and Kongou right after you start the chapter the "Chat In" icon will appear in the top right hand corner, thats when you press "R" and you'll be moved into a side story conversation. Just keep pusing "o" until the conversation is over to keep things moving, if you miss the red texts then well...you'll miss out.

...I just found this out the other night as I dont read the instructions and was completely oblivious to the "Chat In" function. *facepalm*

~ENJOY

FYI: I'll be back with screenshots of it later for those that dont have the game

*EDIT* And I'm back...I think they're "safe" enough to be posted.
The quality kinda sucks but...its better then nothing right?
Spoiler for NSFW:
Woah great, was searching for it for a while, but could not find it.
Is there some nice chatter to it (like the breast talk )? or just some boring talk and then the bath scene?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
where though art the "NO DARN STEAM" pics gallery?
I think those that he posted are the "desteamed" ones.
If they would desteam it anymore it would be R-18.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 07:26   Link #446
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Quote:
Is there some nice chatter to it (like the breast talk )? or just some boring talk and then the bath scene?
When the story branches out and Saten and Biribiri goes to buy swimsuit, you can either choose gym-like swimsuits (one-piece) or the cutesy bikinis. Each choice has 5 CG's each (One group and one of each girl).

You get these bath CG's if you choose the gym-like swimsuits. Basically, Biribiri tells them to use her shampoo freely since she bought it for the occasion, and Kuroko goes emo at the corner, then when she finally realizes that she could use the shampoo to smell like Onee-sama, Saten uses up all the shampoo. Uiharu says that Kuroko wouldn't have used the shampoo anyway because she's nitpicky about stuff like that but eeeh...
roankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 00:04   Link #447
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
When the story branches out and Saten and Biribiri goes to buy swimsuit, you can either choose gym-like swimsuits (one-piece) or the cutesy bikinis. Each choice has 5 CG's each (One group and one of each girl).

You get these bath CG's if you choose the gym-like swimsuits. Basically, Biribiri tells them to use her shampoo freely since she bought it for the occasion, and Kuroko goes emo at the corner, then when she finally realizes that she could use the shampoo to smell like Onee-sama, Saten uses up all the shampoo. Uiharu says that Kuroko wouldn't have used the shampoo anyway because she's nitpicky about stuff like that but eeeh...
Thanks Roankun for the summary , just wanted to know if you can remember some Dialogue that misaka said to eaten-san if you can and also do you know where there taking a shower at? because it really huge and there in separate shower stall!
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 16:18   Link #448
zaeraal

By the way, EMULATOR FOR BOTH GAMES IS NOW FULLY WORKING (thanks to the guys from emu forum)

Both Index and Railgun seems to run really fast and without any notable graphic problems.

Last edited by zaeraal; 2012-01-02 at 06:01.
Old 2012-01-06, 06:25   Link #449
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Thanks Roankun for the summary , just wanted to know if you can remember some Dialogue that misaka said to eaten-san if you can and also do you know where there taking a shower at?
It's the sports club's shower room, I believe.
Misaka was saying something about wanting to go swimming again sometime, Kuroko says "yes, just the two of them," and Misaka says no way, they should all go together.
Then Saten says to Uiharu she thought she showered with her flowers on (lol)
About Misaka and Saten, emm... Not much except the shampoo.

Spoiler for CG:
Old 2012-01-15, 11:21   Link #450
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

How do you get the CG of the romantic scene in Chapter 1 where Kuroko carries Misaka through the skies of Academy City like a princess?
Old 2012-01-19, 02:22   Link #451
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Just play through chap 1 normally. I got it that way, anyway. Wasn't it like a compulsory scene that every player gets to see?
Old 2012-01-21, 06:58   Link #452
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
Just play through chap 1 normally. I got it that way, anyway. Wasn't it like a compulsory scene that every player gets to see?
It wasn't, I'm afraid.
Old 2012-01-21, 15:26   Link #453
Avegaille

I got it working on the emulator (with a high spec comp and display card) but the characters look somewhat transparent... oh well... at least you can play it.

(though I really wanted to screenshot and all that jazz... *bricked*)

http://avegaille.tumblr.com/post/158...reen-some-moar - This is what I mean
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 09:30   Link #454
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
I got it working on the emulator (with a high spec comp and display card) but the characters look somewhat transparent... oh well... at least you can play it.

(though I really wanted to screenshot and all that jazz... *bricked*)

http://avegaille.tumblr.com/post/158...reen-some-moar - This is what I mean
You need to enable in options->configuration->video both shader implementations and shaders ofc. (And if you looked at the emulator forum, I posted all the settings that should and should not be enabled)
But probably this is not a topic to discuss emulators.. (only the game itself should be discussed here)
Old 2012-01-29, 18:36   Link #455
Avegaille

Quote:
You need to enable in options->configuration->video both shader implementations and shaders ofc. (And if you looked at the emulator forum, I posted all the settings that should and should not be enabled)
But probably this is not a topic to discuss emulators.. (only the game itself should be discussed here)
I did follow that, but I guess it's because the comp I used uses ATI display card, and I heard that emu hates ATI and I had to enable that function just to get it to load.

But anyway, out of that topic, I tried playing it myself but for some reason I keep looping back or getting bad EDs just from chapter 1 alone... I really should follow a guide or something... or better yet, wait for an English... (if there is going to be one IDK. =x )
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 21:06   Link #456
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
I did follow that, but I guess it's because the comp I used uses ATI display card, and I heard that emu hates ATI and I had to enable that function just to get it to load.

But anyway, out of that topic, I tried playing it myself but for some reason I keep looping back or getting bad EDs just from chapter 1 alone... I really should follow a guide or something... or better yet, wait for an English... (if there is going to be one IDK. =x )
I’m with you bro, but let face it, it won’t be out unless 2 thing

1. It get really popular in North america

2. When it does get popular we have to wait till 2014 to because that how long game are license to be release here

Example : Corpse party , that game out 2010, then 2011
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 16:59   Link #457
judasmartel
*Author

I have an idea for the Story Mode of a new Index fighting game. Each chapter is sorted by character, just like MK9's Story Mode. However, I'm torn about who to give the chapters associated to some of the arcs (especially the Kazakiri arc, since the POV flip-flops between Kuroko, Touma, and Index).

I have a question though: Should I include the events of the Railgun anime for the Story Mode? If so, Story Mode Chapters would be as follows:

Spoiler for Raildex Story Mode:

Non-canon filler fights might be necessary. I'll update the fights covered in these chapters later, as I need to get some sleep.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2012-03-02 at 00:36.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 08:45   Link #458
hao-sama

Send a message via MSN to hao-sama Send a message via Yahoo to hao-sama
js06 started subbing the railgun psp game playthroughs.

saw it on /a/ and thought i'd share.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hn6gob3klz2ka6x
Old 2012-04-27, 12:30   Link #459
A Certain Level Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hao-sama View Post
js06 started subbing the railgun psp game playthroughs.

saw it on /a/ and thought i'd share.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hn6gob3klz2ka6x
Thanks for the info, that's great news!
Please share future parts as well.
A Certain Level Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 14:58   Link #460
hao-sama

Send a message via MSN to hao-sama Send a message via Yahoo to hao-sama
if i spot them on /a/, then sure.