AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-06-12, 09:22   Link #20781
skyboy928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
Great Job Sky! I was looking at your other pics and you pulled off some pretty awesome poses. I have that kit waiting to be built.. But still currently working on 00 qan(t).

Just got in my shipment from Gundam planet.. They are fast on delivery even with a postal strike going on. lol well here in Canada.
i just place a order from them couple day ago, how ever due to couple kits are preorder item, i'll need to wait till at least July. hopefully i could get it before July 1st.
then i could have all the time in the world to put them together
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 09:32   Link #20782
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
i just place a order from them couple day ago, how ever due to couple kits are preorder item, i'll need to wait till at least July. hopefully i could get it before July 1st.
then i could have all the time in the world to put them together
awesome, upload some photos when you got them^^

i cant wait for my rezel to arrive... finally a UC kit again and its from unicorn, too! i always wanted a rezel but they were so damned expensive... i was so happy to see it almost 50% off at HLJ^^ it should arrive this week.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 10:32   Link #20783
skyboy928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
awesome, upload some photos when you got them^^

i cant wait for my rezel to arrive... finally a UC kit again and its from unicorn, too! i always wanted a rezel but they were so damned expensive... i was so happy to see it almost 50% off at HLJ^^ it should arrive this week.
yeah, i check that kit in GundamPlanet, it is selling at $65 or so, but import 1 kit from HLJ is a bit too much...... even if they sell the kit at $30,the shipping cost is almost as expensive as the kit itself...... i guess i will have to wait till i have a huge order, then i might be able to save on shipping cost.
however, i have until June 30. i could add as much kits as i want to my current order and no extra shipping cost,
Old 2011-06-12, 10:44   Link #20784
Appel

Quote:
yeah, i check that kit in GundamPlanet, it is selling at $65 or so, but import 1 kit from HLJ is a bit too much...... even if they sell the kit at $30,the shipping cost is almost as expensive as the kit itself...... i guess i will have to wait till i have a huge order, then i might be able to save on shipping cost.
however, i have until June 30. i could add as much kits as i want to my current order and no extra shipping cost,
i have to pay that much no matter where i order it :P whether its from america or japan, i always have to pay about 25 bucks for shipping.
i COULD order very few kits here in germany but even then id still pay more in total XP

edit: for example
at http://www.yorokonde.de they want 80€ plus shipping for exia ignition mode. but at HLJ id pay only about 65€ if i order it via EMS^^
Old 2011-06-12, 19:42   Link #20785
skyboy928

Quote:
i have to pay that much no matter where i order it :P whether its from america or japan, i always have to pay about 25 bucks for shipping.
i COULD order very few kits here in germany but even then id still pay more in total XP

edit: for example
at http://www.yorokonde.de they want 80€ plus shipping for exia ignition mode. but at HLJ id pay only about 65€ if i order it via EMS^^
that is really suck......
anyway, my PG Astray is half done, yay!!! already finish the lower half, hopefully i could finish it soon, then i can move on to other PG before my new shipment arrive,
Old 2011-06-13, 03:34   Link #20786
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

I like when the evening Sun shines directly into a dark room. Makes good Silhouettes

Spoiler for :
Old 2011-06-13, 05:52   Link #20787
Appel

Quote:
that is really suck......
anyway, my PG Astray is half done, yay!!! already finish the lower half, hopefully i could finish it soon, then i can move on to other PG before my new shipment arrive,
awesome^^
i remember when i built my PG astray and when i was done with the legs and waist unit it was already taller than most of my completed MG models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows View Post
I like when the evening Sun shines directly into a dark room. Makes good Silhouettes

Spoiler for :
those silhouettes really are awesome^^ great photos!
Old 2011-06-13, 07:36   Link #20788
skyboy928

Quote:
awesome^^
i remember when i built my PG astray and when i was done with the legs and waist unit it was already taller than most of my completed MG models.
it sure is, but putting this one together right after i finish the MG Astray, i kinda got these mix feeling...... cause the MG Astray is quite detail, thumb up for Bandai on making MG so much more detail then before. at the same time looking at this PG, the only thing they seem to improve is no screw needed, . i haven't build another PG kit since Striker, it's still as detail as ever, but without screw... i think this is the first one i encounter so far. and yet it still pretty sturdy. anyway, as of this morning, even the body is done, so all that left is both arm, head and weapon.
should be able to finish it by wednesday, as long as i don't play game,
Old 2011-06-13, 08:34   Link #20789
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Images of the HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-1 Normal:

Spoiler for Size:

It's nice how we get a view of the color-molded model and the boxart already, and they both look sweet.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 09:32   Link #20790
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

The Gundam Age design is definitely growing on me.

What's up with the back spoiler design though....
Old 2011-06-13, 09:47   Link #20791
PzIVf3

This Rx-78 lookalike sure bring back memories.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 09:57   Link #20792
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I'm liking the little vents throughout the body, nice touch

The glowing A is pretty neat too
Old 2011-06-13, 10:50   Link #20793
skyboy928

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post

This Rx-78 lookalike sure bring back memories.
definitely bring back memories, it's like RX-78 with a chest piece from Wing Gundam
Old 2011-06-13, 10:56   Link #20794
Appel

i dunno, that might become my first 1/48 model^^ i really like the looks of it!
Old 2011-06-13, 11:10   Link #20795
skyboy928

What? This is gonna be 1/48? Wow I thought it just another non-grade kit....
Old 2011-06-13, 11:23   Link #20796
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What? This is gonna be 1/48? Wow I thought it just another non-grade kit....
You can't get detail like that in a non-grade kit

There's also going to be a Master Grade AGE-1 planned, though what it looks like will have to wait down the line.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 11:37   Link #20797
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
There's also going to be a Master Grade AGE-1 planned, though what it looks like will have to wait down the line.
thats what makes me curious. i really want to know how that one turns out before i buy anything else!
Old 2011-06-13, 11:53   Link #20798
skyboy928

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
You can't get detail like that in a non-grade kit

ic, i haven't get any non-grade or high grade for long time, i was assume that Bandai did such a good job on HG and MG, so they may have up a notch on non-grade as well.

anyway, if they did indeed have a MG for this kit, then i might get one as well,

by the way, did anyone of you have a MG The-O??? i was curious on how big is that gonna be. i'm thinking to add that into my order.
Old 2011-06-13, 12:27   Link #20799
Appel

Quote:
ic, i haven't get any non-grade or high grade for long time, i was assume that Bandai did such a good job on HG and MG, so they may have up a notch on non-grade as well.

anyway, if they did indeed have a MG for this kit, then i might get one as well,

by the way, did anyone of you have a MG The-O??? i was curious on how big is that gonna be. i'm thinking to add that into my order.
the-O is freaking huge, like 25 centimeters tall! the box itself is about PG box size and even has a handle :P
and its supposed to have good articulation as well^^ check out the videos on youtube, vegeta8259 has done a good job on it
Old 2011-06-13, 12:36   Link #20800
skyboy928

Quote:
the-O is freaking huge, like 25 centimeters tall! the box itself is about PG box size and even has a handle :P
and its supposed to have good articulation as well^^ check out the videos on youtube, vegeta8259 has done a good job on it
so it's pretty much as tall as a PG, cool!!!
i would look so cool standing right next to my PG Zeta, definitely gonna get one,
more reason for me not to buy any game this month, lol

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy