Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-13, 11:53   Link #1421
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Call me retard but I found almost every human I encounter have his trait hahahahaha.
Once a dire situation strike, they start to think how to save them self by sacrificing others, or when they start wield a power or influence, they'll start to think how to make as much benefit as he can from that.

Homo Homoni Lupus (Human is a wolf for other human)
Last year i saw that with my own eyes when my country was hitted by a 8.8 Quake/Tsunami... so... you can call my hate for that four-eyed bastard as a personal thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Saeko was even more badass and sexy than usual in this chapter. Didn't think it was possible.
Saeko is climbing so fast in my ranking of bad-ass female characters, she is easily in my top 5 now.
Old 2011-03-13, 13:01   Link #1422
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
I hate that we have to wait until May for the next chapter.
Rei's mum is badass. Saeko in that getup looked awesome. Shizuka's fantasy was just weird.

It's strange everything went bad just because the electricity went. Why kick out probably the only person with some skill capable of defending them?
Rei's mom might just be one of my up and coming faves, we'll see. Least I know where the girl got her spunk.

But yeah, the reason they kicked her out was because someone convinced them it was a good idea. People in stressful situations like thesedon't really make the most prudent decisions. [/understatement]
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 13:04   Link #1423
Fran~
floating away...

Until now: Saya's mom > Rei's mom.
Old 2011-03-13, 13:31   Link #1424
Sinta

Did not feel like 50 pages, its been sometime since something really happened.
Old 2011-03-13, 14:22   Link #1425
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
i await to see if their dads compare XD i doubt it.
Old 2011-03-13, 14:24   Link #1426
Fran~
floating away...

I don't care about the dads... but Rei's mom was awesome... it was like Saeko but older, no wonder why Saya has such a complex, she isn't capable to be at her mom's level
Old 2011-03-13, 14:36   Link #1427
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Let just wait to see if the position stand still when Bujushima senpai's mom come to stage
I imagined typical polite but deadly Yamato Nadeshiko with lot of skill from make tea till beheaded a zombie with a piece of plate in Kimono dress
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 16:10   Link #1428
dee32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I wonder who was the one that made everyone changed their minds in letting Rei's mom back in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
It's strange everything went bad just because the electricity went. Why kick out probably the only person with some skill capable of defending them?
I think it was possibly the kid that infiltrated Saya's house. Rei's mom indicated that the neighbors let a person in. I think if it was him Shido sent to tell the neighbors a bunch of lies to kick Rei's mom out, but where is he now did go to meet up with Shido's group at the school or is he still with the neighbors?

Those neighbors are the biggest bunch of duma****, I ever heard of you believe some guy you just met over someone you probly known for years. She tells you the city is being abandoned and that there will be an evacuation. Then Takashi confirms what she said to be true and you don't believe him either. So which one of those so brave souls will go out and get supplies now that the only one brave and capable enough to do so you kicked out. I belivieved that they just dug there own graves. With that, I think they will get attacked and killed by the large group of them coming up the street.

More that ever I think Shido is trying to get Rei's family killed. I wish ch. 30 came out in April instead of May. I hope that Takashi and co. arrive at the elementary in time to save Rei's dad before Shido can do whatever he has planned for him.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 00:27   Link #1429
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
I don't care about the dads... but Rei's mom was awesome... it was like Saeko but older, no wonder why Saya has such a complex, she isn't capable to be at her mom's level
ah i can see why if you had dad problems, i had mom problems so i can careless about moms :P

that and i'm joking XD about not caring about moms, just mine :P
Old 2011-03-14, 01:15   Link #1430
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
i thought in that several times, but that guy need to be killed in the most cruel way possible.

Hmm... when i read or watch this kind of manga, anime or movie i think that authors depict this kind of villains as a representation of how rotten the humanity is.
MeguB!tch style death!

Maybe worst.

Quote:
Until now : Saeko > ALL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Let just wait to see if the position stand still when Bujushima senpai's mom come to stage
I imagined typical polite but deadly Yamato Nadeshiko with lot of skill from make tea till beheaded a zombie with a piece of plate in Kimono dress
With Hanya ghost afterimage floating behind her. And a simple laddle as her weapon.

Yup scary indeed.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 01:35   Link #1431
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
ah i can see why if you had dad problems, i had mom problems so i can careless about moms :P

that and i'm joking XD about not caring about moms, just mine :P
Just in case my parents are reading this (you never know )... i have no issues with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Until now : Saeko > ALL.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1414
you were late i started the day saying Saeko > all ....
Old 2011-03-14, 11:10   Link #1432
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i wonder what saeko's mom looks like

*imagins*

.... excuse me i need to go to the bathroom to mastur- i mean I uh.. screw it im gonna go masturbate.

((quote from robot chicken THundercats scene))
Old 2011-03-15, 10:42   Link #1433
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

HSOTD color version is coming to the US.
Old 2011-03-15, 11:04   Link #1434
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
oh shit oh shit oh shit! brb im gonna go to the store for some more lotion :O
Old 2011-03-15, 11:12   Link #1435
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
hmmm...the digitizer+photoshop wonder can do better, hope they add more value in it. Like a bonus story!!...yeah!!
the cover is ..not so ecchi, but 'fine' , no pan, messed up uniform and black stocking....wait! did I see no pan??? for the cover???

*feeling witch blade vibe when see the cover*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
oh shit oh shit oh shit! brb im gonna go to the store for some more lotion :O
lotion?, are U a female? but I detect you as a male, and what for ?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 11:29   Link #1436
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

.. obviously never watch any mature comedy movies. men do use lotion to masturbate.. its actually recommended..
Old 2011-03-15, 12:04   Link #1437
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

OH

Thank god I put off buying the first vol(the £10 price tag played it's part well), now I'm def gonna get colour vers.
Old 2011-03-15, 17:35   Link #1438
dfens

Guys don't hold your breath for the Yen Press color editions till they come out, if they are like the black and white first volume of the series than it's going to look like $hit. Besides the first 2 color editions just came out like 2 weeks ago in Japan and it's going to be another 2 weeks for volumes 3 and 4. With no work on when volume 5 and 6 will be put out in color so I bet it will be awhile before Yen Crap will even put it out here in the US.

I just bought the Japanese versions and they weren't cheap but it was worth every penny. They are a little wider but the same length of a standard US comic. High quality gloss paper like you would see in a anime artbook and very good coloring print.

My Yen Press regular black and white issue number 1 was so bad I put it down after reading a few pages and probably will cancel my subscription it was that horrible.

Will stick to my Japanese copies and scanlations. Hell even the few Dragon Age Mags I bought for the extras are better quality than the Yen Press Trades are. What a rip off.

The Yen Press copy of the color cover is the same but on the back of the Japanese versions they have Rei in the nude wearing a collar and leather red gloves and thigh-high heels when you put Issue 1 and 2 side by side. Looks like if you put all 4 in a row it will show Saeko in the same outfit nude but with purple leather. Oh they have blood splatter covering the sensitive parts so they don't show the good parts.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 19:18   Link #1439
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
I hate how Saeko interrupted the one moment that doesn't come very often that Saya gets some spotlight and does something cool. It's like, hello.
This chapter felt short for being 50 pages, it's like I can never get enough. I love how Rei looked in her coat, she looked fabulouss. <3
Saya's mom > Rei's mom right now for me. Yuriko was like, a gorgeous and elegant yet badass woman, and Rei's mom is just sort of like a BRO type of badass woman.
Midnight Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 06:05   Link #1440
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Saeko cutting down zombie fools in a trench coat split at the sides on the bottom is made of absolute win.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies