AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-28, 20:54   Link #961
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Now THAT was Kha's own words

I got to get back to work now, but I'll leave you all with this little teaser of my next work... SHould i ever complete this current one

I don't think anybody has thought of writing this pairing yet though , It's a shame because it's one of the few CANON pairings in the series

Spoiler for An Island of 'SUNRISE' (Guess the pun :p):

... Interested?
You are evil. But it's not for nothing that your title is "Sith Lord" XD!!!

And yep! Interested person here

Oi! Lone Wolf, how's chapter 4 going?
Old 2007-06-28, 20:55   Link #962
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Oi! Lone Wolf, how's chapter 4 going?
hush! don't call me with that name here

I'm still working on it (though it's kinda complicated to finish as I'm trying to look for work vacancy ATM )

Or should I post more previews?
Old 2007-06-28, 21:04   Link #963
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
hush! don't call me with that name here

I'm still working on it (though it's kinda complicated to finish as I'm trying to look for work vacancy ATM )

Or should I post more previews?
OK then USB

Oh, OK then *goes back and sits, waiting for another dose of hilariousness*

Maybe that'd be helpful XD!
Old 2007-06-28, 21:25   Link #964
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
OK then USB

Oh, OK then *goes back and sits, waiting for another dose of hilariousness*

Maybe that's be helpful XD!
Spoiler for are you sure:

Okay, that was a bit too much

Last edited by USB500; 2007-06-28 at 21:43.
Old 2007-06-28, 21:39   Link #965
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
300 Vs. legion can be solved

Spoiler for swingsets:
That don't solves anything, Fate/yuuno is even worst than Nanoha/Yuuno, and if you mix the 3 It’s doubly worst.

Quote:
......Because I wanted to try and touch people's emotions.....

I apparently failed horribly.
You surely touched them, it was very well written (and the last part of chapter 6 was wonderful), you have skills writing this kind of fic. But I think the problems that “drama -> sad end” isn’t suitable for this fic, and not satisfactory most times, “drama- sadness-twist -> happy end” would be the best in my opinion, it’s my favorite kind of plot.

The last chapter was good, I liked it a lot, and I really enjoyed the Fate-Nanoha moments, they were so cute, your bath scenes are the bests ^^, but I was expecting less of it (I’m not rejecting the NxF moments, they never are too much C_C), and a bit more from the dramatic part, it seems a bit rushed for me, as Nanoha was shocked and she awaked knowing Fate was alive, we didn’t see an emo-Nanoha at all. I think this chapter was actually “drama -> happy end”, because the twist was in the prolog (I don’t like that idea at all), and I didn’t fell too much sadness in the characters. Maybe it would be better to skip the prolog and tell the history of how Fate escaped after she meets again with Nanoha, using a flashback or directly putting Fate-chan explaining what occurred in her own words.

And a irrelevant thought about the wedding:
I prefer both Fate and Nanoha to use a wedding dress, it’s always cuter this way. If Nanoha likes Fate as she is, and as a girl, I don’t know why she would prefer to marry her dressed as a man, isn’t like she’s regretting marrying a female.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-06-28, 21:51   Link #966
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Like Haru stated above, it's great and very well written, but it doesn't fit this story. Sorry Satashi-san. (Original/Alternate Ending I mean)

I must once again agree with Haru in the emo Nanoha part. I was really looking forwards to that and I have conflicting opinions on this (Ryu-kun says it's okay the way it is). It would've been interesting to see that aspect of Nanoha, but what's done is done and I really like the chapter the way it is ^^ (although like I mentioned, I would've liked to see an emo Nanoha.)

I'm not complaining and I really think both endings are great.

So, now that you've finished the second book will you take a break?

Last edited by Fuyu no Sora; 2007-06-28 at 22:09.
Old 2007-06-28, 22:03   Link #967
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:

... Interested?

Okay, that's either a reference to Nagasarete Airantou or one of those Gundam eps (almost all series have @ least one) where some chars are stranded.

Quote:

Okay, Shami has to be THE most perverted cat I know of.
Old 2007-06-28, 22:15   Link #968
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
YES! VERY MUCH SO! MORE PLEASE!!! !
Quote:
You are evil. But it's not for nothing that your title is "Sith Lord" XD!!!

And yep! Interested person here
Thanks, though the response seems kinda light though

People don't like Lindy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Okay, that's either a reference to Nagasarete Airantou or one of those Gundam eps (almost all series have @ least one) where some chars are stranded.
Close enough, though I had base this teaser from Code Geass

The keyword is in the title....

I figure that I might not get a lone Island Syndrome episode from StrikerS, so why not make one of my own

EDIT:

I just realized all the grammar and missing words , this is what happens when you try to type something in 5 mins
Old 2007-06-28, 22:20   Link #969
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I got to get back to work now, but I'll leave you all with this little teaser of my next work... SHould i ever complete this current one

I don't think anybody has thought of writing this pairing yet though , It's a shame because it's one of the few CANON pairings in the series

... Interested?
VERY MUCH PLEASE

So this is the story of how Lindy and Clyde came together huh? And I wonder what Graham has been teaching Clyde that makes Leti so nervous

Nighty would be SO OVER this

Quote:

Shamal and Shamisen should be a staple in ANY play Shamisen ROCKS!

*evades Photon Lancers*

There is something awesome about a play that requires its own Riot Police

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-28, 22:23   Link #970
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

(peaks in cautiously)

Good I'm not getting lynched.

And the Bluecheesium has grown here too. Welcome Ryuyu, welcome to my second abode... Na, its not just me, its also to place of worship of the great Satashi-sama.
Quote:
Fanfiction.net is being a b#*%h so I'm going to post Reminisce VII here. Enjoy the epilogue!!
Spoiler for Reminisce Chapter VII:
YuunoXHayate is a Nighty-class crack pairing! Never anticipated it, and its quite fun to think about. Yuuno really likes powerful girls, ne? But I like the way to made things up. The emo and emotions went on nicely, and everything tied up well. But it seems a little short. And later, I was proved correct...
Quote:
Okay fine, fine. It was an alternate ending :P

The real Chapter VII was posted on FF.N

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3585048/7/
PLOT DEVICE SAVES THE DAY!!!

I knew Fate was alive! It's marvelous what COURAGE can do for you!!!

And for the rest of the chap I went Awww... at the Lulu-Caro alliance. Erio's fanonically a pimp since he pulled a fast one, literally, and I'm glad that it's getting used. I wonder how Vivio fits into the cog of things? So far canon is hinting at ErioCaro being the "parents" here; under your skillful hands, what would you do?

And so are you going to post the full alternative ending? And kudos for being the first I know to do 2 endings in the same fic! Pull it off nicely, and you'll set a precedent like never before!

How the heck did I start reading Reminescence? The funny thing was, I enjoyed it (except the NxF bits, but that's expected). This AU isn't so AU that I can't relate to it; its a very believable self-appointed trajectory of how things could be with an alternative destiny

And lastly I'm dreadfully sorrie for all those edited extra words. I really thought they were harmless. I'm honored enough as it is to have been mentioned and then cited as a friend... In light of what I've done... I'm... speechless... Sorry...

I was inspired enough to make you an "Opening Theme" ficlet for Reminescence, and its a work in progress. But to make up for my very bad spat of tactlessness, I'd do one for "Redemption" as well, though I might need a little more info like:

which are the returning cast,
what's the time skip length,
how many villains so that I can insert the proper number of enemy "silhouettes" you see in anime openings

I had "Secret Ambition" to be the first "6th Div" fic's Opening, and for Reminecence I was waiting for the new StrikerS OP "Marvellous Wonders" to be released before making my move, but the rough scenes have been planned. I choose "Will" from Melody of Oblivion to be Redemption's OP.

And example of what I've done for another fic is here.

I hope you like the idea. I'll post both tokens once I'm done with them. There's no agenda here, just an inspired fan writing...

~~~~~~~
Quote:

... Interested?
What did I say?

Lonely Island Syndrome FTW!!! And NIGHTY is going to go crazy over this. (Not to mention shed hotblooded tears of gratitude.) der Kleriker Approved! ;D

~~~~~~
Quote:

I guess we're used to it. MOAR!!!
Old 2007-06-28, 22:44   Link #971
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Hmm... I originally wanted to ask permission from Satashi to write a Fate-POV short story on her moments before her death as she stood and lied amidst the burning flames sparking her skin that reminded her of her old tortures, and her earliest beginning with Nanoha, as she "reminisced" her past, her beginnings, her feelings towards Nanoha, her acceptance of death, but seeing this new ending, I'm not so sure now.

On the Lone Island/Sunrise Island... needless to say...

You've just boosted up my desire to write more of the "MSCG : AdmiralS" which in now in my planning stage... maybe we can collaberate on something when the time is right?

Hmm... how about when Clyde and Lindy first met? SONIC GROPEMOVE?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-28, 23:02   Link #972
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
(peaks in cautiously)

And the Bluecheesium has grown here too. Welcome Ryuyu, welcome to my second abode... Na, its not just me, its also to place of worship of the great Satashi-sama.
YuunoXHayate is a Nighty-class crack pairing! Never anticipated it, and its quite fun to think about. Yuuno really likes powerful girls, ne? But I like the way to made things up. The emo and emotions went on nicely, and everything tied up well. But it seems a little short. And later, I was proved correct...PLOT DEVICE SAVES THE DAY!!!

~~~~~~
1. Why? Should we lynch you?

2. You know.........His name is Ryuya <-------- meet the letter 'A' Kha
Yeah, but you're the one who rules over the OC Thread

3. I wished to see more emo ><

4. I second Kha: USB, we want more Cinderella!
Old 2007-06-28, 23:09   Link #973
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Okay, Shami has to be THE most perverted cat I know of.
Read the final chapter of Sleeping Lyrical.

-------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Shamal and Shamisen should be a staple in ANY play Shamisen ROCKS!

*evades Photon Lancers*

There is something awesome about a play that requires its own Riot Police
And did you notice that both their names begin with "Sham"?

Well, the Riot Police is going to have hard days dealing berserk people throughout the play

------------------

Quote:
Quote:
4. I second Kha: USB, we want more Cinderella!
Old 2007-06-28, 23:28   Link #974
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Satashi-san, I took a peek in FF.net and apparently everyone wants to see emo Nanoha
Old 2007-06-28, 23:29   Link #975
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
That don't solves anything, Fate/yuuno is even worst than Nanoha/Yuuno, and if you mix the 3 It’s doubly worst.

You surely touched them, it was very well written (and the last part of chapter 6 was wonderful), you have skills writing this kind of fic. But I think the problems that “drama -> sad end” isn’t suitable for this fic, and not satisfactory most times, “drama- sadness-twist -> happy end” would be the best in my opinion, it’s my favorite kind of plot.

The last chapter was good, I liked it a lot, and I really enjoyed the Fate-Nanoha moments, they were so cute, your bath scenes are the bests ^^, but I was expecting less of it (I’m not rejecting the NxF moments, they never are too much C_C), and a bit more from the dramatic part, it seems a bit rushed for me, as Nanoha was shocked and she awaked knowing Fate was alive, we didn’t see an emo-Nanoha at all. I think this chapter was actually “drama -> happy end”, because the twist was in the prolog (I don’t like that idea at all), and I didn’t fell too much sadness in the characters. Maybe it would be better to skip the prolog and tell the history of how Fate escaped after she meets again with Nanoha, using a flashback or directly putting Fate-chan explaining what occurred in her own words.

And a irrelevant thought about the wedding:
I prefer both Fate and Nanoha to use a wedding dress, it’s always cuter this way. If Nanoha likes Fate as she is, and as a girl, I don’t know why she would prefer to marry her dressed as a man, isn’t like she’s regretting marrying a female.

Saludos, Haru
The Yuuno/Fate/Nanoha thing was a joke.

One thing about same sex couples is there isn't a "one man one woman" situation. Either one can be their own sex or if they want, immitate the other sex. One case in point is Nagisa and Honoka from Pretty Cure. Nagisa is a tomboy, never wears skirts or dresses (besides school uniform) and in general acts like a boy. When I put the two together I can see Nagisa as a crossdresser not because she wants to 'be a boy' but more because 'it's her style'.

To relate this to Nanoha, I don't see either girl as being tomboyish, nor do I see them 'wanting to immitate a male' in any way. Although, I CAN picture Fate in more masculine clothing: Jeans, baggy shirt, sneakers. and Nanoha in more feminine clothing: Dresses, skirts, mini shorts, ect. I can picture Nanoha liking Fate cross dressing ( like for real, not just 'slightly mascuine clothes') just for the cuteness factor. Just as my Fate likes Nanoha in dresses and cute glasses, Nanoha can like Fate in a tuxedo. Once again, not because it reminds her more of a man, but because she would find it really attractive on her.

Afterall, if there was no such thing as women looking good in more masculine clothing, there wouldn't be multi-billian dollar companies making 'male' clothing to fit the female body. Just because one dresses in clothes leaning more to the other gender doesn't imply anything on thier preferances or secret preferances. It's just what they want to wear. So I don't think her asking Fate to wear a tux is because she wants to be with a more manly lover, but because she, simply, wants Fate to wear a tux.

Quote:
Like Haru stated above, it's great and very well written, but it doesn't fit this story. Sorry Satashi-san. (Original/Alternate Ending I mean)

I must once again agree with Haru in the emo Nanoha part. I was really looking forwards to that and I have conflicting opinions on this (Ryu-kun says it's okay the way it is). It would've been interesting to see that aspect of Nanoha, but what's done is done and I really like the chapter the way it is ^^ (although like I mentioned, I would've liked to see an emo Nanoha.)

I'm not complaining and I really think both endings are great.

So, now that you've finished the second book will you take a break?
The 'emo Nanoha' part was originally going to be wrote, and it had a start but after getting into it a little bit I was extremly dissapointed in it. Just as I went back and re-worked one of my chapters in another fic, I scrapped it and went more to a "resolve everything" appraoch and made Nanoha more "freaking out/stresful" after waking than sulking.

Nanoha's personality, as Jena-su stated, is more of a "Never give up!" and being from my story, after skeith, would only be more that way. After saying her 'goodbyes' to everyone and then leaving on a mission, only to succeed and be sent off to survive by being lied to and seeing your lover 'die'....anyone can snap. I feel as if Nanoha passing out and going into shock would be the thing she's most likely to do. As for beign Emo, I can't really see it. I saw her as more of a "What's going on? This can't be happening! Why is she gone? Why should I survive when she dies? Why am I still living?' thought for the first little bit and then 'coming to her sences.' and demanding that Fate is still alive, and she will find her.

Besides, you really see her love show when she has to be sedated by Shamal after 'waking up' from her shock. If fate was, indeed, dead, then I will fully agree for her to cry and be sad for a long time, hugging the bear she gave Fate and gazing out the window sadly. I don't think she would have a mental breakdown from it though ( shock doesn't count, you won't understand this untill you've experianced it first hand).

That's my thinking. I'm sorry if you didn't like it, but I'm proud of the endings ^^ I hope my future works will make up for it if you don't agree.

As for taking a break, I am and I'm not. Currently I've already started on "6th division: Side stories" which will be kind of like SNL stories ( in fact they may be posted under it). These do not interfear with the plot in any way, but simply give a deeper look in their lives. What is everyone's normal day like? What do they do to have fun? Why is everyone there so close? Bascially it's everything that goes on in their lives when they are not progressing the storyline.

Teasers include:
Spoiler for real spoiler for what will be in 6th side stories:

Redemption is still in story board only mode right now. I don't even have the main thing set up yet. I was originally going to focus it on Yuuno defecting but "defecting" has been ran into the ground in my stories.

Quote:
(peaks in cautiously)

YuunoXHayate is a Nighty-class crack pairing! Never anticipated it, and its quite fun to think about. Yuuno really likes powerful girls, ne? But I like the way to made things up. The emo and emotions went on nicely, and everything tied up well. But it seems a little short. And later, I was proved correct...PLOT DEVICE SAVES THE DAY!!!

I knew Fate was alive! It's marvelous what COURAGE can do for you!!!

And for the rest of the chap I went Awww... at the Lulu-Caro alliance. Erio's fanonically a pimp since he pulled a fast one, literally, and I'm glad that it's getting used. I wonder how Vivio fits into the cog of things? So far canon is hinting at ErioCaro being the "parents" here; under your skillful hands, what would you do?

And so are you going to post the full alternative ending? And kudos for being the first I know to do 2 endings in the same fic! Pull it off nicely, and you'll set a precedent like never before!

How the heck did I start reading Reminescence? The funny thing was, I enjoyed it (except the NxF bits, but that's expected). This AU isn't so AU that I can't relate to it; its a very believable self-appointed trajectory of how things could be with an alternative destiny

And lastly I'm dreadfully sorrie for all those edited extra words. I really thought they were harmless. I'm honored enough as it is to have been mentioned and then cited as a friend... In light of what I've done... I'm... speechless... Sorry...

I was inspired enough to make you an "Opening Theme" ficlet for Reminescence, and its a work in progress. But to make up for my very bad spat of tactlessness, I'd do one for "Redemption" as well, though I might need a little more info like:

which are the returning cast,
what's the time skip length,
how many villains so that I can insert the proper number of enemy "silhouettes" you see in anime openings

I had "Secret Ambition" to be the first "6th Div" fic's Opening, and for Reminecence I was waiting for the new StrikerS OP "Marvellous Wonders" to be released before making my move, but the rough scenes have been planned. I choose "Will" from Melody of Oblivion to be Redemption's OP.

And example of what I've done for another fic is here.

I hope you like the idea. I'll post both tokens once I'm done with them. There's no agenda here, just an inspired fan writing...
Hehe, Yuunox Hayate technically started in Rebirth, when Fate proposed to Nanoha, he was dancing with her. Also, Hayate got him to move into section six as well, giving him a room. (floor five, across from Caro's room and to the left of Subaru/Tia's room).

I don't know much about Vivio, so she probably won't be making an apperance in this story. Also Elio/Caro/Lutecia have their hands full enough trying to figure out their three-way relationship. They are still young and so far, only Lutecia knows what a relationship is. Caro is learning what her feeligns are but Elio is still blisfully un aware. (but puberty is a beeyatch, and it plays a part in Redemption. - "Fate-san? what's sex?" - )

I'm shocked you read Reminisce and actually followed along with it without knowing much about Rebirth. @_@ But Caro/Lutecia/Elio were the main focus here so I guess it wasn't THAT bad on you. I'm in no way ever going to ask you to like Nanoha/Fate but I'm happy you got around it in this fic. If you think you can, give it a shot with a grain of salt. I'd like it if you could truely enjoy this ficcy since you're mentioned in it :P But then again, if you don't want to, then that's cool too hehe. I'm not one to push my beleifes on people ( and me being neutral is a hard beleife to ask ANYONE to take) And about those edited extra words, don't worry about them ^^.

An opening sequence? @_@ Wow, I'd be honored if you did so. Very much so. Unfortunetly Redemption is still a cloudy fog right now so I can't offer any information. Reminisce's storyline was made up as I wrote chapter 1, and beleive it or not, I pulled the whole "Base it around Caro/Elio/Lutecia" out of the blue while writing their first fight. After that it was fly-as-you-go. Quite literally. I wrote it chapter by chapter with no final plot in mind lol I just let the characters go where they wanted to, and they lead me here :P So anyway, Redemption is on hold for now untill I can figure it all out.

.........that was long.......sorry for the crowded space T_T
Old 2007-06-28, 23:38   Link #976
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
VERY MUCH PLEASE

So this is the story of how Lindy and Clyde came together huh? And I wonder what Graham has been teaching Clyde that makes Leti so nervous

Nighty would be SO OVER this
Of course not

This is the part of the story where the magic first started I don't intend to make them fall head-over-heeds in love just yet

I mean, the journey's more interesting than the destination right? Why would I end it so soon

(Though I haven't thought of how to continue from there yet )

P.S - As for what Graham taught him... I think we all know the truth by now...

Quote:

~~~~~~~
What did I say?

Lonely Island Syndrome FTW!!! And NIGHTY is going to go crazy over this. (Not to mention shed hotblooded tears of gratitude.) der Kleriker Approved! ;D

~~~~~~
1, You convinced people that I'm a being of pure evil

2, Now THIS was the type of response I had predicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

On the Lone Island/Sunrise Island... needless to say...

You've just boosted up my desire to write more of the "MSCG : AdmiralS" which in now in my planning stage... maybe we can collaberate on something when the time is right?

Hmm... how about when Clyde and Lindy first met? SONIC GROPEMOVE?
I've set Clyde to be an exact carbon-copy of Chrono

Lindy would be... Well, you've seen it

Leti would be the twin-tailed, purple haired, over-protective Kagami of TSAB

Gil... What do you think he should be?

As for how they first met... I'm thinking....

Spoiler for Trial sample 1:

Again, this was written in 5 mins
Old 2007-06-28, 23:41   Link #977
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

I won't quote your post Satashi-san (length), sorry but I'll say this: I never said I disliked the ending nor the chapter nor anything else. I really like it the way it is (someone managed to convince me) and I think the chapter is really sweet ^^. I would've liked to see emo Nanoha, but as you yourself stated, that doesn't fit her personality. I think you did things exactly the way they should've been done and I personally approve of the endings. The Alternate one is really good, just a bit too sad for me to handle. I really like Nanoha and Fate together and, because of the way you portray their love, I think it would be extremely cruel to rip one away from the other.

OK.............not sure if I managed to explain myself well, but if I didn't sorry in advance
Old 2007-06-28, 23:56   Link #978
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Okay, an actual "longer" preview for Fated Souls. Heck, I may even post this in parts here, and put it at FF.net once I finished it.

Spoiler for Fated Souls : Part I:

Yeah, I like Jail, so I'm writing on him. :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-28, 23:57   Link #979
Aaron008R

Quote:

... Interested?
VERY INTERESTED!!!
This is great! A good chance to do some exploration of the former top of the line mages.

And I believe you just completely made Nightengale's day.

Quote:

That's alright.
Tamura Mizuki? HAHAH! I can't believe nobody seems to be reacting to this VA in-joke. That was clever.

By the way, since when did Shamisen ever get THAT perverted?

Quote:
I've set Clyde to be an exact carbon-copy of Chrono
Fits.

Quote:
Lindy would be... Well, you've seen it
Fits.

Quote:
Leti would be the twin-tailed, purple haired, over-protective Kagami of TSAB
Tsundere/Tsukkomi? Fits!

Quote:
Gil... What do you think he should be?
You should ask Nightengale for that.

Quote:
As for how they first met... I'm thinking....

Spoiler for Trial sample 1:
HAHA! This reminds me of 'Belling the Cat' scenario for Chrono and Hayate.

Quote:
Again, this was written in 5 mins
Well, it's pretty damned good for five minutes. Good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Okay, an actual "longer" preview for Fated Souls. Heck, I may even post this in parts here, and put it at FF.net once I finished it.

Spoiler for Fated Souls : Part I:

Yeah, I like Jail, so I'm writing on him. :3

Damn, this Jail totally OWNZ!
imagine if he was indeed like this in the show...

@Ryuya: Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-30 at 01:52.
Old 2007-06-28, 23:58   Link #980
Ryuya
Sleeping...

Quote:
As for taking a break, I am and I'm not. Currently I've already started on "6th division: Side stories" which will be kind of like SNL stories ( in fact they may be posted under it). These do not interfear with the plot in any way, but simply give a deeper look in their lives. What is everyone's normal day like? What do they do to have fun? Why is everyone there so close? Bascially it's everything that goes on in their lives when they are not progressing the storyline.

Teasers include:
Spoiler for real spoiler for what will be in 6th side stories:
Don't mind Fu-chan, Satashi, the chapter and 'no emoness' were great ^___^

Is that something like "Behind the scenes"? Neat! It'd be fun to have a greater insight in the lives of our 6 Division .

If you're "sort of taking a break" then you should read some other fics. I recommend "The Sleeping Lyrical" by Lone Wolf NEO. I was laughing like mad while reading it

@Kha: Thanks for the welcome ^_____^
Closed Thread