Old 2019-07-25, 12:10   Link #1
Applehell

[SWITCH] Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Quote:
Developer: Intelligent Systems & Koei Temco
Publisher: Nintendo
Release Dates: 07/26/2019 Worldwide
Official Site https://fireemblem.nintendo.com/thre...008-01:ch=pdpd
Fan Resource (Gameplay tips, Wailthroughs, Lists, Data etc): https://serenesforest.net/three-houses/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setting and Premise
The game takes place on the continent of Fódlan. The landmass is divided into three rival nations who are now at peace: the Adrestian Empire to the south and west, the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus to the north, and the Leicester Alliance to the east. At the center of the continent is the Garegg Mach monastery, home of the Church of Seiros and its Officer's Academy. The academy comprises three houses, each populated with students from their respective nations: The Black Eagles, Blue Lions or Golden Deer. The player character's name and gender may be chosen by the player, but is named "Byleth" by default. Once part of a mercenary group led by their father Jeralt, Byleth is offered a position to teach at the academy after an unexpected incident. As they start to teach their students, including Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude, the heirs of their respective home countries, Byleth begins to see Sothis, a mysterious girl only they can see.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-25, 13:37   Link #2
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

bought the game. waiting for it to arrives tomorrow. game has some really good reviews all around.
i'm looking forward to playing it. good bye my social life nice knowing you.

also, going to start out with Black Eagles. so freaking hype for this game.
Old 2019-07-25, 22:44   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Lol, I'm watching my favorite game commentator play the game, but what, they have two companies working on one game and they can't even let you change "Your" face?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 20:54   Link #4
Twi

I like Byleth isn't a full Avatar. Move past the sins of Fates. But the routes have reignited the flames of war between the fandom by quite a bit.
Old 2019-07-29, 08:49   Link #5
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I’ve sunk 43 hours so far into this game since Friday at midnight and I will say that wow this game is incredible so far. I’m really taking my time and am only a few chapters in on my first of the three routes. It’s a lot of fun and is really excellently made. It’s a major step up from previous entries. The only possible complaint is that there could be more waifuism but it isn’t like there isn’t any and it’s still a lot of fun. This game is everything I hoped it would be and more.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-29, 20:42   Link #6
GDB

I think I'm at about 16 hours, and only on... month 10/11 (per Calendar, not chapter, I think chapter wise it'd be 7). I'm not sure if it compares to FE7 or FE4 yet, but I'm also still in the relatively early parts of the game.

Picked Black Eagles for my first run because I really like Edelgard's design (and at that point of the game, that's all you really have to go off of without potentially spoiling something via internet). While recruiting other characters, I've come to really like Lys... whatever her name is (Aoi Yuuki's character) and Ingrid. Especially Ingrid. I think she'll be my waifu target in my next playthrough... whenever that is, unless some other character and step in and jump to the head of my list before then.

I was a little worried early on, because I forgot to level my units for a bit while exploring the Monastery, and it almost cost me big time. Barely got out of it, but once I got past that it was pretty easy to catch them up or just recruit new ones to replace ones I really don't like (like Caspar).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-29, 21:45   Link #7
Twi

The fact that you remained unspoiled at this point is a miracle.
Old 2019-08-05, 11:17   Link #8
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Love the fact that both Byleth and Edelgard are bi so they can romance with both genders.
Old 2019-08-06, 03:03   Link #9
Tenzen12

Got post time-skip recently Went with Silver Snow route, because I didn't felt continuing as Beagles would be right.

Plus I prefer waifus who can shoot laser beams from their mouth.
Old 2019-08-06, 10:43   Link #10
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

This game is really good, I particularly like the darker tone of the story and the greyness of the main characters, it's a nice change from the regular Fire Emblem.

I took a strong liking to Edelgard, so playing the other routes will be a bit hard for me too do.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-07, 23:39   Link #11
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I think I'm at about 16 hours, and only on... month 10/11 (per Calendar, not chapter, I think chapter wise it'd be 7). I'm not sure if it compares to FE7 or FE4 yet, but I'm also still in the relatively early parts of the game.

Picked Black Eagles for my first run because I really like Edelgard's design (and at that point of the game, that's all you really have to go off of without potentially spoiling something via internet). While recruiting other characters, I've come to really like Lys... whatever her name is (Aoi Yuuki's character) and Ingrid. Especially Ingrid. I think she'll be my waifu target in my next playthrough... whenever that is, unless some other character and step in and jump to the head of my list before then.

I was a little worried early on, because I forgot to level my units for a bit while exploring the Monastery, and it almost cost me big time. Barely got out of it, but once I got past that it was pretty easy to catch them up or just recruit new ones to replace ones I really don't like (like Caspar).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The fact that you remained unspoiled at this point is a miracle.
119 hours in since I haven't had much time to play the last few days... I actually remained unspoiled the whole way through Blue Lion. It was great. Golden Deer has been a lot of fun. And yeah, Lysithea is probably my waifu this run (with Japanese voices). Annette was my waifu (when using English voices) on my first run. This game is so fantastic that it's incredible. They went all out. Very inspired to do every route in their entirety.

I fell in love with Dimitri as a character. That arc was sooooooo gooooooood.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-16, 11:50   Link #12
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Modded Tea time.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-08-17, 14:27   Link #13
Applehell

About 20 hrs in still pre-timeskip . I haven't moved as fast as i would like due to IRL issues a while back and my OCD about stats kicking in. That said I'm really enjoying time! I just finished ch 7 battle on the BE route and which has been been my favorite battle so far. Great music in that chapter too.
Old 2019-08-21, 22:49   Link #14
Applehell

Man I am sooo terrible at fishing...