AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-03, 22:56   Link #41
HILZ

The fights seem to move very fast. I can't wait for the next fight also.
HILZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 00:10   Link #42
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
You start to complain about the people who complained about the filler in a thread where nobody was complaining about it
It's weird

lol no it's not, you can't just say that bad means good or that flower means boat because it's your opinion.
Open a dictionary and look at filler

Honestly man you have to be the biggest idiot I've ever encountered on a forum, and thats a pretty big task.

My whole "complaining" was about the use of the word "filler". Read it again, and then again cause obviously you don't know what your talking about. Then after that read the lone line under it stating "Sorry its annoying to always hear that, I had to get it out.". Not once did I complain specificly about someone using the word or to describe ep 61 as a "filler". OPEN YOUR EYES FOOL.

Second, Maybe you should go take some more english classes. Not once did I try to redefind the word "filler" just stating that it can be used in diffrent context to diffrent ideas of peoples opionons. you wanted it here ya go.

Filler:

A. Something added to augment weight or size or fill space.

B. A composition, especially a semisolid that hardens on drying, used to fill pores, cracks, or holes in wood, plaster, or other construction surfaces before finishing.

C. Tobacco used to form the body of a cigar.

D. A short item used to fill space in a publication.

E. Something, such as a news item, public-service message, or music, used to fill time in a radio or television presentation.

F. A sheaf of loose papers used to fill a notebook or binder.

G. Architecture. An element, such as a plate, used to fill the space between two supporting members.

Now lets see what would be pertaining to this stupid arguement. D maybe? Lets see......

here was YOUR description:
"a scene which just wast time without ad any interest for the story."

And here was mine:
" "

Nothing on mine, why? Cause I never gave a stupid description of what I thought a "filler" was. I stated to others what a filler ISN'T in my opionon. So basically you can come to the assumption that a filler to me was something that wasn't in the manga but added to the anime to waste time or extend nonsense. WOW what does THAT sound like (hint hint look at your description of a filler). The only diffrence is that I beleieve that the "useless" time you stated in your post is actually for good reason and people should stop complaing about.................. what i've been saying the whole time CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. The fact that you can't sit through a characters background story and get some knowledge of who they are or why they do something doesn't give the right to call that time "useless" and a "filler".

Now if you don't mind lets get off this subject and back on the topic cause you just got owned.
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 00:27   Link #43
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Anyways the meaning of "filler" can be described any which way.
yeah. that is why he said you need to look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto03
Not once did I try to redefind the word "filler" just stating that it can be used in diffrent context to diffrent ideas of peoples opionons. you wanted it here ya go.
it is you who needs english lessons. opionons is not a word. it is however close to a word.

if you smack someone for bad english use, you should have a near perfect post. but you dont.

all of those definitions are great. but they are useless in the context of an anime episode.

hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 00:45   Link #44
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

And your gonna hit me up on spelling also when your grammar is poor? Anyways, wow i'm infront of a computer and type fast. I don't go back and proof reead what I worte to make sure all of my spelling is ok and in check. Alot of my spellings of words is off cause i'm so use to certain patterns I don't care about how its spelled. I never write anyways and if I do it'll be for something NOT important like here, or important for work which then gets checked for errors anyways. OH-MY-GOD........

Anyways the list of definitions was just to show I did look up his nonsense after asking. And like I said the only answer that could be toward an anime bearing the name "filler" was "d". "item" being a piece of "useless" animation in the episode. But now i'm sure i'll get yelled at for using the word item to describe something other then like a piece of pottery or some shit.

Also, I forgot what nejis cursed seal looked like in the manga. Isn't it a circle with something inside of it? I did like the new one though on him if indeed it is new. I thought that was pretty kick ass. I know why they have there forehead covered but I'm still wondering why neji has half his body wrapped up?
Old 2003-12-04, 03:48   Link #45
breed

back 2 topic?
i got a question: what happend to hinata? does she still have wounds from the fight gainst neji? or what was it? since i dont speak japanese i didnt get anything of the dialog with the anbu-guy...
breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 04:51   Link #46
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

I cant exactly remeber but i think thats the reason for it, even though I don't know why you would be so injured though a month later and coughing up blood.
Old 2003-12-04, 05:13   Link #47
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Nothing really important to say, just wanted to show off my episode 61 ava. First one I ever made (Go Me!). Need to go back and make a Lee and Gai one later...
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 05:24   Link #48
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Hey that was probably the coolest or at least second coolest thing shown in naruto so far. Its more or less a tie between that and lee opening the gates. The whole time I was just in aww of that and was grinning going "oh my god thats freakin awesome".
Old 2003-12-04, 08:49   Link #49
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
Lee opening the gates and the Naruto Neji fight are freakin great.. wait a few more eps tho, to see *the* fight
Old 2003-12-04, 08:52   Link #50
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

I've read the manga already so I already know all the goodies

The best fight will be 3.
Old 2003-12-04, 09:04   Link #51
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Nooooo

Problem connecting to the tracker (urlopen error 10060 operation timed out )
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 09:31   Link #52
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
Nooooo

Problem connecting to the tracker (urlopen error 10060 operation timed out )
Not a problem just leav the window open and it will retry every 5 min on its own and in 10 min or so it should start.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 09:53   Link #53
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfzilla
Not a problem just leav the window open and it will retry every 5 min on its own and in 10 min or so it should start.
No it did the same last week with episode 60, i left it on for a day but nothing downloaded or uploaded. I had to get it off Kazaa
Old 2003-12-04, 10:10   Link #54
tbuxton

does anyone else have a problem downloading 61 from bakasan's? when i click the link i just get a page of text and ascii plz help if you know the answer many thanks!
tbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 10:15   Link #55
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuxton
does anyone else have a problem downloading 61 from bakasan's? when i click the link i just get a page of text and ascii plz help if you know the answer many thanks!
What browser are you using?
Old 2003-12-04, 10:30   Link #56
Zigma

jesus, SO much talking and it sucked dry the whole episode. I was bored out of my MIND watching it and all i wanted to see was a red spiral going upwards and naruto in the middle but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Zigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 10:33   Link #57
tbuxton

I'm usin netscape 7.1 and i guess that was the problem cause it's downloading now from IE. that's funny i usually dl it in netscape oh well. thx anyways now i can relax lol.
tbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 10:43   Link #58
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuxton
I'm usin netscape 7.1 and i guess that was the problem cause it's downloading now from IE. that's funny i usually dl it in netscape oh well. thx anyways now i can relax lol.

Yeah, i use Mozilla firebird, and sometimes it does it on there, especially with .wmv files.

Anyhow... anyone sticking 61 on kazaa? Or a solution to my problem (scroll up if you dont know...)
Old 2003-12-04, 10:50   Link #59
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I've had problems also last time (Anbu) d/l 60. I also use Netscape. It did exactly what you stated Tbuxton. I found that if I leave the Netscape up, and the site I'm d/l from (today it's baka) and even my stupid d/l manager box that it goes faster and doesn't stop or get disconnected. I'm sure this is not scientific, but heck it works. (coincidence?) Don't matter as long as I get my Naruto fix. Sounds like a great episode. (just like like time it's under two hours) Please try this Tbuxton if you need to.

Please stop spamming each other. We all have to understand that we have many different ages and languishes on this forum and we don't have to make it personal HERE. Someone was just simply reminding us all, that the word filler should be used on this forum meaning "stuff not from manga", and was annoyed that it APPEARS that other members were using the word filler for many things including "stuff that is not a fight"... he was just looking for a bit of consistency. However no one should of made it personal as it isn't necessary. Clarity is good - YES, but smamming - NO.

Last edited by pathyfinder; 2003-12-04 at 11:20.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 11:25   Link #60
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by breed
back 2 topic?
i got a question: what happend to hinata? does she still have wounds from the fight gainst neji? or what was it? since i dont speak japanese i didnt get anything of the dialog with the anbu-guy...
Hinata was fu**ed up in the fight against Neji. She almost died, so she isn't full healed yet. And that ANBU guy wasn't really an ANBU... whatever, you'll see who is he in 62 (or in this same episode? Don't know, I'll wait for ANBU-AonE to watch it).
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote