Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-02, 12:14   Link #121
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
i was shocked at how self centred and, well, blind that aizen seemed in this chapter. his personality had the single biggest change since he became condom man.
Didn't Aizen just get through saying that Gin's attack on him gave him the fear that he could be destroyed at any time? And yet this entire chapter he just goes on and on about how invincible he is and how impossible it is for ichigo to do anything... he really learned nothing from Gin...
Old 2010-09-02, 12:14   Link #122
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
People I want you to realize the gravity of Ichigo's plotkai

In less than a year, Ichigo became a Shinigami, got to vice-captain level, drew with Kenpach, learned bankai beat 3 vice-captains bare-handed, beat Byakuya, became a Vaizard, overcame his time limit in a matter of days, got a new hollow form, got a new mask and now has complete control over all his powers.

Please realize that the last 3 happened within the span of the same day.

He literally rised from average teen to godhood in less than a year, when it takes over 100 years to learn bankai and even longer to master it.

This better be Aizen using his weakest power level.
Don't forget he's been in the "Dangai" (Hyperbolic Timechamber) for about 3 months, while in the real world only a little while passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
I CAN UNDERSTAND IF HE COULD DODGE ME - EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD BE COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE - BUT I'D STILL UNDERSTAND
Yeah this was a bit silly. It felt like a stupid attempt at making Aizen sound badass.
Old 2010-09-02, 12:24   Link #123
Alchemist007
*Author

Anyone saying "omfg overpowered ichigo, Aizen/Kubo wtf?!"

SHOUNEN.

That being said, I highly doubt this is the end of Bleach. King's realm/zero squad are too hyped for Kubo to pass it up.
Old 2010-09-02, 12:36   Link #124
Frostwake

The temporary thing actually sounds plausible... I wondered why Kubo chose those words when Ichigo said "I am stronger than you right now" < why RIGHT NOW? Makes it sound like in an hour or so he wont be stronger anymore
Old 2010-09-02, 12:47   Link #125
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
I'm going to assume Aizen's theory is bullshit. He doesn't even know what's going on:
I CAN UNDERSTAND IF HE COULD DODGE ME - EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD BE COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE - BUT I'D STILL UNDERSTAND

Let's pray Kubo knows what he's doing and hasn't just lost his mind.
bwahahahaha this is gold
Quote:
Didn't Aizen just get through saying that Gin's attack on him gave him the fear that he could be destroyed at any time? And yet this entire chapter he just goes on and on about how invincible he is and how impossible it is for ichigo to do anything... he really learned nothing from Gin...
He's still in shock. Next chapter comes fear, chapter after that one comes haxkai
Old 2010-09-02, 12:49   Link #126
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Do the impossible.
Dodge the undodgeable.
Understand the ununderstandable.

Row Row fight da logic.
Old 2010-09-02, 12:54   Link #127
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I've legitimately reached the point (for better or worse) where I do not know where Kubo is going with the series.
Welcome to Kubo's world, he's been feeling like that for a couple of years now.
Old 2010-09-02, 13:38   Link #128
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Why does Aizen think that Ichigo stopping his blade was down to physical strength? Surely he should remember that it's down to reiatsu (as per Kenpachi's explanation to Ichigo about forces meeting)? I know he's gone majorly doolally, but he's even done the 'one-fingered swordblock schadenfreude' himself (to Ichigo, as shown in my avatar) and should know better.
Old 2010-09-02, 13:38   Link #129
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Welcome to Kubo's world, he's been feeling like that for a couple of years now.
So true. Next chapter: Ichigo is now a super villain, will Don Kanonji be able to stop him?! j/k
Old 2010-09-02, 13:55   Link #130
JustRob

The only reason Yammy still lives is to occupy Byakuya and Kenpachi with something and give Ichigo an excuse to go to Karakura Town. If Yammy really is the strongest Espada, why the hell did Aizen not take him to Karakura Town?

Anyway, Yammy's release just look stupid. It's a waste of a good character, I liked how Yammy owned Loly and Menoly.
Old 2010-09-02, 14:00   Link #131
sayde

^^wrong thread by any chance?
Old 2010-09-02, 14:01   Link #132
JustRob

Oh, right. That was supposed to go in the episode thread. Oh well, forget it
Old 2010-09-02, 14:13   Link #133
ESkizzle
Kaizoku Elite Class

Without a doubt, 100% possibility, all of this is going to come together. This is Bleach, not some psychological mindfuck anime where you're left in the dark about what is going on, and you have hundreds of questions once the anime is over. So quit whining, and just keep reading
Old 2010-09-02, 14:22   Link #134
y0shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Do the impossible.
Dodge the undodgeable.
Understand the ununderstandable.

Row Row fight da logic.
You win this thread, seriously

Dunno, the series is driven into a corner, ichigos power up is ridiculus but what else is kubo supposed to do? What really bugs me is that, after x00 chapters of being misterious and so much build up gin just gets thrown aside like that? I can see why he isnt strong enough to take on aizen but at least he couldve done SOMETHING, really. Hurting aizen a bit, giving ichigo the final clue to beating him.

And if Aizen goes down without using his hypnosis again Ill probably quit bleach :/
Give a character an overpowered ability and then once he gets "stronger" he just forgets this ability? Thats the most ridiculus thing ever and the worst way to get around coming up with a way to beat that ability :/

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
Old 2010-09-02, 14:24   Link #135
JustRob

Wait a second, if Ichigo can stop Aizen's sword now, does that mean he is immune to Kyoka Suigetsu's illusion? Because he can just grab it.
Old 2010-09-02, 14:35   Link #136
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Wait a second, if Ichigo can stop Aizen's sword now, does that mean he is immune to Kyoka Suigetsu's illusion? Because he can just grab it.
Even if he's not immune, he's now fast enough to dodge Ai-chan's attacks even while hypnotised, just like Kenpachi did to tousen's Bankai.
Old 2010-09-02, 14:37   Link #137
lucasd

The only way this could be saved is:
Aizen eating popcorn with kids and laughing his ass off from the Ichigo fighting with himself, talking to himself and destroying mountains...
Old 2010-09-02, 14:39   Link #138
Frostwake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Exactly... It wont work on Ichigo anymore because in fact Ichigo already did grab it this chapter lol and he can do it whenever he pleases... So much for the OP ability

I bet Aizens Bankai will be time travel though, I wanna see that
Old 2010-09-02, 14:43   Link #139
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESkizzle View Post
Without a doubt, 100% possibility, all of this is going to come together. This is Bleach, not some psychological mindfuck anime where you're left in the dark about what is going on, and you have hundreds of questions once the anime is over. So quit whining, and just keep reading
It doesn't have to be a psychological mindfuck anime for it to not clear up all the loose plot threads.

It could just be really shit.
Old 2010-09-02, 15:20   Link #140
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
*ichigo looks in his underpants*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1
rofl o gawd some1 give him a cookie

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Closed Thread