AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-05, 21:14   Link #21
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

hahaha my bad bad. i meant lets hope its NOT a bad ending. You knew wat i meant u fool!

Maybe they'll do a "__ yrs later" thing. Where the ending is like the way i described above. If Chidori and Sagara does anything at all, itll be a last moment thing.
Old 2003-11-05, 23:18   Link #22
Maveric
Aimai 3 cm

Send a message via AIM to Maveric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
I think FMP?F shows pretty well how much Chidori and Sagara care for eachother. It clearly shows how they feel...

But it PISSES me off how they just WON'T admit it to eachother.

Hopefully the ending will have that...action...and funny bits all in one...although...you KNOW that they already care alot about eachother.
Yes, especially at the end of ep 12 when they're done cleaning up the room. The fact that Souske get's flustered when Kaname suggests he's sorry Tessa is gone shows that he cares for her too.

Then there's the fact that Kaname always calls him by his given name rather than his family name (except for when she's really mad at him). That is supposed to show that they are close right?
Old 2003-11-05, 23:27   Link #23
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

somtimes yes somtimes no.

when the person is younger, often times they dont call them by their family name, but their "first" name, and often kun, chan. (ie. sosuke-kun). Same age or older is usually family name (ie. Sagara) When ur completely unfamiliar with the person or he/she is like 3~xx yrs older they add the "san" at least this is how it seems.
Old 2003-11-10, 22:18   Link #24
DwArD
mAnIaC

That makes some sense....But If you've watched FMP, at the end of episode 7, Chidori thinks that Sagara is being assigned to another mission and she thinks that she might not get to see him again, she started crying. However, when Sagara appears be4 her, she sort of called Sagara "Sousuke" instead of her usual "Sagara-kun"!!!! This shows that she likes him...and at episode 11, she ran towards Sagara when she saw him again and started saying how worried she was! However, Sagara...is...well...all I can say is he sure isn't good at expressing his feelings for her...
Old 2003-11-10, 22:56   Link #25
Leon.S.Kenedy

I’m kind of getting disappointed by Sousuke, his strong and skilled in battle but when it comes to girls his completely hopeless. I hop we get to see a good ending. And I think Sousuke needs to grow a pair of balls.
Old 2003-11-13, 02:13   Link #26
Yellat

Send a message via AIM to Yellat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon.S.Kenedy
I’m kind of getting disappointed by Sousuke, his strong and skilled in battle but when it comes to girls his completely hopeless. I hop we get to see a good ending. And I think Sousuke needs to grow a pair of balls.
it isnt that he has no balls per se. its, as the last episode showed, he has no friggin idea about how to go about expressing his feelings/love/flirting/etc.
Old 2003-11-13, 02:43   Link #27
outlaw55
Banned

blah, we all know the main bad guy from the first will come back to life proving he is the anti-christ and everyone will die, sort of like evangelion except no one will come back to life....
Old 2003-11-13, 04:12   Link #28
Green²
It's bacon!

I believe that Chidori and Bonta-kun will try to get a room in the last episode as Chidori wanted to teach Sagara on how to shoot in the dark.

Only, Chidori later becomes traumatized during the combat exercise as Sagara walks in late at the combat location,.. and that Sagara fires a weapon at the Bonta-kun believing that the Bonta-kun is a foreign spy.

Strangely though that I didn't feel anything from those bullets.

Old 2003-11-14, 08:51   Link #29
Domasai
_=_Mada Mada Dane_=_

I think the most likely ending is the one that hobobaggins posted, with Chidori smiling at him and Sousuke looking confused by it. It would take a tremendous amount more socialization for Sousuke to be adequately aware of normal society, and the people in it, for anything to occur between them. But since his inability to function properly in normal society is the crux of the show's humor, it's unlikely we'll ever see it.

And that sucks.
Old 2003-11-14, 08:56   Link #30
Domasai
_=_Mada Mada Dane_=_

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw55
blah, we all know the main bad guy from the first will come back to life proving he is the anti-christ and everyone will die, sort of like evangelion except no one will come back to life....
EXT. BEACH -- DAY

Sousuke and Kaname are lying on the sand, looking up at the sky. Slowly, mechanically, Sousuke sits up and turns to Kaname. His hands reach out, fingers encircling her throat as he begins to strangle her. She responds slowly, as if dazed, but eventually pushes him away from her.

Kaname: Pathetic.

THE END

Something like that, you mean?
Old 2003-11-14, 11:47   Link #31
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellat
it isnt that he has no balls per se. its, as the last episode showed, he has no friggin idea about how to go about expressing his feelings/love/flirting/etc.
yeah, he has balls, but doesn't know how to use 'em
Old 2003-11-16, 20:37   Link #32
condi
Jonny-san

Send a message via MSN to condi
there's only 1 more episode left in FMP:F

Animenfo says that there are 15

and currently we are on the 14th episode ..

I saw FMP recently I loved it all the way ( well almost except the ending which everyone hates..) !

I wonder how the final 15th episode will turn out ..

I hope it will turn out good...

Over and Out

me so sleepy ( crawls to the beD )

cya !
Old 2003-11-17, 07:17   Link #33
DwArD
mAnIaC

Guess wad, I just happen to stumble onto another forum and they mentioned something bout Full Metal Panic series 3 in the works and it will be back to a mecha series! Not sure if that's true.....
Old 2003-11-18, 04:29   Link #34
Go-lytely

Just saw the last ep and it was strange. My prediction was right about Sagara and Chidori's relationship.

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-18, 06:27   Link #35
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-lytely
Just saw the last ep and it was strange. My prediction was right about Sagara and Chidori's relationship.

Spoiler:
did you see the raw or somnething. I figure it end that way, stupid Sagara.
Old 2003-11-18, 07:56   Link #36
dragonstar13
Busy

Most likely. I'm getting it now too cause I couldn't wait. And yeah, Souske is pretty dumb. I do hope there is a 3rd season coming. Has anyone read the novel?
Old 2003-12-03, 14:49   Link #37
bund

Unhappy

FMPF, does this anime really end after 11 Episodes?

MfG RS
Old 2003-12-03, 16:16   Link #38
I)ark-I)eath
EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

theres only 11
i would think they would make a third series of FMP.....cause both endings didnt achive much......fumoffu was like a intermission....making u get ready for the third season (massive comedy,action,romance) well i hope
Old 2003-12-03, 23:44   Link #39
Carrackus

Send a message via AIM to Carrackus
lol whats wrong abuot the fishing ending in FMP!?

it showed that nothing changed and it will continue lol
Old 2003-12-04, 07:18   Link #40
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by bund
FMPF, does this anime really end after 11 Episodes?

MfG RS
Well, there is the 12th unaired episode. It will probably be subbed by someone soon.
Closed Thread