AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-20, 15:46   Link #41
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Send a message via AIM to xTwilightx
If Kakashi was also earth affiliated, he could use magnetic attacks i believe 0.0!!
if naruto had another affinity, what do you guys think it would be?
xTwilightx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:52   Link #42
Zek
Eyebrows...

So, how many leaves of that size do you suppose are on that tree? Surely much more than a thousand? Maybe he's already done it multiple times by the time the tree is empty.

I'm curious about Kakashi's comment that most Jounin have 2 or more elements. I thought these elements were about the innate type of chakra a person has and couldn't be changed through training? Did he just mean that most Jounin learn how to do multiple types of elemental jutsus?
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:54   Link #43
shaselai

Naruto might have a very powerful bloodline if he is indeed 4th's son or someone important. The other kids - shikimaru, hinata, ino, etc. had their parents teach them their bloodline techniques and Naruto had nobody to do that. So Kishimoto can basically give Naruto any bloodline limit he wants at this point since he never learned it and he really isnt the type of "genius" to have the insight to hidden talents like Haku and Neji did imo. Neji and Haku basically taught themselves and Naruto is really too dumb to teach himself anything like that.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:56   Link #44
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
So, how many leaves of that size do you suppose are on that tree? Surely much more than a thousand? Maybe he's already done it multiple times by the time the tree is empty.

I'm curious about Kakashi's comment that most Jounin have 2 or more elements. I thought these elements were about the innate type of chakra a person has and couldn't be changed through training? Did he just mean that most Jounin learn how to do multiple types of elemental jutsus?
I think he is trying to say that in the grand scheme of chakra you are usually drawn to more than just one type. You might have one that is stronger, but its still not as hard to learn a jutsu of another type, as long as you are connected to it.
Old 2006-07-20, 16:01   Link #45
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Who do you think the king is Asuma sensei & Shikamaru were talking about ?
Would Naruto be that king that will have to be protected by Konoha, since it's not Tsunade.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 16:04   Link #46
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek

After seeing the leaves part, I checked average leaves per tree, although the number seems to differ a lot, 1500 was given as an average number. And 7000-8000 were given as the higher boundaries. He was able to create a thousand bunshins 3 years ago, so he can go above that number easily. As always, the only problem was the stamina, to keep the bunshins alive for a long time, and he should have improved in that area a lot compared to before.

The elemental type of a person cannot be changed, but that doesn't limit your use of another elemental type. Kakashi can at least use lightning, water, and earth related jutsus. But, if the topic is similar to what we had observed in other series such as HxH, then your associated type determines the maximum power you can achieve from an elemental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Would Naruto be that king that will have to be protected by Konoha, since it's not Tsunade.
Since Konoha has always been there since its establishment, King has to be always there, too, for instance, as a status; and Naruto wasn't something that is always there.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 16:04   Link #47
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Maybe it has to do with the Spirit of konaha you know? Kind of like what Sondaime was telling Oro when they fought?
Old 2006-07-20, 16:15   Link #48
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
AHHH The manga chapters are getting so good. Could the 'king' be the jinchuuriki of the village? I dunno, but it is more likely something intangible like the spirit of community or whatever. Man I really can't wait for next week's chapter.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 16:17   Link #49
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Since Konoha has always been there since its establishment, King has to be always there, too, for instance, as a status; and Naruto wasn't something that is always there.
Well ... Naruto has already been warned that if he didn't comply to what Jiraiya said, when he was recovering from the fight with Sasuke, he'd be grounded and ANBU squads at his tail so he wouldn't try to leave to get Sasuke back.

Now with Akatsuki, if Hidan and Kakuzu are proven to be stronger than Naruto after his new training, they won't let him leave Konoha either.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 16:19   Link #50
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

This King could also be reffered to the KingDOM (Konoha) where indeed Shinobi like Shikamaru are knights...

The King is the most important piece...and in Naruto for Shinobi of the Fire Country...it's "Konoha".

The Hokage's can be considred as Generals....leaders...but not the most important piece...all these units including Generals will sacrifice themselves for the most important part "King" which would be "Konoha"
Old 2006-07-20, 16:22   Link #51
tatami
back in black

everyone talks about the king yeah? what about shikamaru?asuma said that he is knigt which he explained as jump over the other pieces...shikamaru will take a huge role i think,also asuma's end is getting near ,poor asuma he is a cool character,hope he wont die.
i am waiting the akatsuki will attack konoha and those will happen then..

king is i think naruto cuz he is very important for konoha and akatsuki right know and asuma is willing to sacrifice himself to protect naruto,also i started to think that even naruto is not powerfull enough right know(both mentally and phi.)people started to rely and trust him.(well he is the only one to bring sasuke,stop orochimaru and face akatsuki...)

also the bunshin or naruto now cut a little ...if he pops the bunshins know he get others data and he will be able to cut the whole leaf?confused...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 16:39   Link #52
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

For a long time we thought we knew what a bloodline limit was. A genetic ability that cant be learned. However, in this chapter they insinuated that you can make a bloodline limit (i.e. Haku's bloodline limit mirrors made by combining water & ice). Hence opening up the possibility that Naruto can make a BL.

Quote:
It seems Combining 2 elements to create 1 it’s only something that can be done by someone with a Bloodline limit
I took it as anyone with 2 affinities being able to create a new affinity. Similar to how combining Red & Yellow creates Green.

As for Naruto's own personal Justu, it better be more than one. All these ninja have several jutsus and Naruto is still playing with bunshins & Rasengan. One more wont satisfy.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 16:39   Link #53
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Okay, someone mentioned something about the ice element, as opposed to the ice country. I read a translation that said that combining water and wind was the foundation of the ice element (I don't know if it was suppose to say ice mirrors or whatever). So, are they saying that in order to bring forth a new nature such as wood, you have to have a bloodline limit? Because, if that's the case, then that kind of throws Naruto Movie 1 in to major goof up limbo doesn't it? Because they had an ice country.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 16:41   Link #54
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku
I took it as anyone with 2 affinities being able to create a new affinity. Similar to how combining Red & Yellow creates Green.
0.o`? What Crayons are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
Okay, someone mentioned something about the ice element, as opposed to the ice country. I read a translation that said that combining water and wind was the foundation of the ice element (I don't know if it was suppose to say ice mirrors or whatever). So, are they saying that in order to bring forth a new nature such as wood, you have to have a bloodline limit? Because, if that's the case, then that kind of throws Naruto Movie 1 in to major goof up limbo doesn't it? Because they had an ice country.
I think what they are saying is that Ice type jutsus use both water and wind chakra, but that doesnt mean that if you can use both wind and water chakra, you can do anothers bloodline limit.
Proof of this is that when near a lot of ice Kakashi can use the Ice Dragon Jutsu, but he cannot use Hakus ice mirrors.
Old 2006-07-20, 16:46   Link #55
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
So, are they saying that in order to bring forth a new nature such as wood, you have to have a bloodline limit?
Basically yes (if you can combine two or more elementals (chakra-based elemental conversion, not using the available elemental), then you are considered to carry a bloodline ability).
Old 2006-07-20, 16:50   Link #56
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Basically yes (if you can combine two or more elementals, then you are considered to carry a bloodline ability).
I dont think that is really the case. That would mean you would need a blood line limit for ANY kind of combination jutsus, but from the manga people can do combo jutsus without being in a given bloodline. They just cant do specialized jutsu of a given clan.
Old 2006-07-20, 16:51   Link #57
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Very nice chapter. And on the topic of bloodlines it seems that they aren't just genetic in Nature. I think a bloodline is both Genetecaly and Chakra inherited. For genetical inheritance everyone should know how it works. But for Chakra i doubt that 1 fertilised egg will set the persons Chakra. I'd think that the mothers own Chakra characteristics get transfered/copied to the child as it grows in the mothers womb. So for soemone like Sasuke whop wants to revive the clan he would not only need any girl, but a girl with very specific chakra. Just some theory i got from a part of science on Matrimonal DNA that can trace your ancestry back to one particuler tribe/region of affrica from the prehistory age.

As for ahving more then 2 elemental chakra i dotn thin you can use or have anymore then 3. Since when you get the 4th element that element will be the nulyfier of the first. Hmm i need to fidn my self a diagram to better think this one out though.

As for the king i would think it is Naruto because we also have the akatsuki as part of the moments Asuma talked last chapter.

And fr the three i would speculate it would have 2500-5000 leafs sicne they seem to be small leafs and not big ones.
Old 2006-07-20, 16:54   Link #58
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

image from Leafninja.com

That is the chakra wheel for naruto right there.
It goes starting at the top and moving clockwise: fire, earth, lightning, water, wind
Old 2006-07-20, 16:55   Link #59
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTwilightx
I dont think that is really the case. That would mean you would need a blood line limit for ANY kind of combination jutsus, but from the manga people can do combo jutsus without being in a given bloodline. They just cant do specialized jutsu of a given clan.
I think that should be the case, otherwise, Yamato's and Haku's jutsus wouldn't be that special. And, that refers to not any combination jutsus (cause exceptions are always possible), but combination jutsus that are based on pure chakra-conversion.
Old 2006-07-20, 16:55   Link #60
Kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura
What are you talking about from the way Kakashi reacted to Naruto tearing the leaf he is clearly impressed, even though he knows the amount of power Naruto has, so I say he is right there with being jounin level.
jezus.. can you re-read my post?
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote