AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-02, 13:24   Link #101
areku07
Widdle Baby

Send a message via MSN to areku07 Send a message via Yahoo to areku07
i always wonder if Yuuki and Zero would end up together..

Old 2009-01-04, 02:05   Link #102
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

No.. if u saw the last episode u know it isn't going to happen
Zero's wants to kill her now.. which i doubt he can
i told the fan girls that Zero and yuuki are never gonna happen
Old 2009-01-04, 02:49   Link #103
Slick_rick

Well, it isn't over yet, manga-vise at least... while Zero wants to kill her I too doubt he can go through with it too but I think the coming chapters are just going to make them both grow and change. Plus if the events of the anime happened in the manga the same way I would give KanamexYuki a better chance but certain events Yuki is still in the dark about in the manga. Honestly with the latest developments I more certain than ever of a Zeki ending.

Us fanboys didn't get that memo but like the fangirls we will put in its proper place, the trash.
Old 2009-01-06, 02:12   Link #104
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

I don't think that Zero can ever truly be happy with Yuuki unless he overcomes his hatred of vampires. And more then just not hateing Vampires he has to accept it. His own Vampirism and Yuuki's. A real relationship means that you accept every part of the other person. Regardless of whether you like or don't like Kaname, it can't be denied that he excepts her. That's why at this point
Zero X Yuki isn't likely to happen.

Maybe it's for the best. Zero's a big boy and I want him to stand on his own.
I want him to move forward without Yuuki holding his hand ,or hoding him back ( Wichever you feel it is ) This is probubly just me. I want to see him strong and not always living in the past. I want him to overcome all he has been through and I don't think he can do that with Yuuki. (She always just wants to protect him that's all )

Likewise Yuuki needs to figure out who she really is, and she can probubly only do that with Kaname and the other Vampires.

The tide is changeing.
Old 2009-01-12, 09:30   Link #105
yoh_fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
I want him to move forward without Yuuki holding his hand ,or hoding him back
i cant agree more... im quite curious to see what he will do,because he's basically shunned from both the vampire community and the hunters association. will he form an alliance with cross + co. or go all rogue?
Old 2009-01-12, 18:27   Link #106
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by areku07 View Post
i always wonder if Yuuki and Zero would end up together..
Spoiler for Spoiler:

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-01-14, 23:27   Link #107
DarkestHour
Music That You Dance to~
*IT Support

Send a message via Yahoo to DarkestHour
zero is the coolest one!
Old 2009-01-19, 20:27   Link #108
Kiyokimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
He's the destined one. The main character of the series. Everything/Anything that happens to him will affect the direction of the series.

Though he needs to swallow his pride for once and team up w/ Kaname to protect Yuuki. He owe's so much to her I'm really hating how he can all just throw it all away and call her "nothing but just a vampire who smells like blood"(I know it's not the excat same line but something along those lines lol'). How can he. o_O.

Fangirls will probably reply w/ he yea he's just confused blah blah. I know; just hope it doesn't take long enough before he realizes everything.
....He killed the guy in season 2 to protect Yuuki, because Kaname couldnt.(wuss)

I really like zero, and dislike kaname,

dont hate me kaname lovers.
I TRIED TO LIKE HIM,
but all i can say is kaname is a cute kid, but a jerk when hes older.

Zero loves yuuki so much, he might show his low differanter,and he might not be like the chairman, but his life has been really hard. Ichiru is dead too now, and atleast kanamee has yuuki still as a sibling. Zero has nobody now..

Zero is so sweet, and never wants to backstab her! its just so sweet ):

i love zero, i want a guy like zero :]

Yummmy!

P.S i know he owes alot to her, but he protects her too! sometimes those lvl E vampire pop out and try to attack her, but out of NOWHERE zero pops out and protects her :P

And also, its probley just cause Zero hates vampires, and hates the fact he got turned into one. He had such a hell life, and has suffered so much. And he even said he would try to do anything to make her not a vampire, and he found out shes apureblood, he dosnt hate her, he hates purebloods.

Honostly i like human yuuki ):
she was nice(vamp yuuki is nice to but) but she always has funny moments
anywhere
with vampire Yuuki, its so ...well, dull.
Like the relationship between kaname and yuuki.

i get so bored watching them it feels like they just went to a funeral >_>

GO ZERO AND YUUKI <33
Old 2009-01-19, 20:32   Link #109
Kiyokimmy

Quote:
I don't think that Zero can ever truly be happy with Yuuki unless he overcomes his hatred of vampires. And more then just not hateing Vampires he has to accept it. His own Vampirism and Yuuki's. A real relationship means that you accept every part of the other person. Regardless of whether you like or don't like Kaname, it can't be denied that he excepts her. That's why at this point
Zero X Yuki isn't likely to happen.

I want him to move forward without Yuuki holding his hand ,or hoding him back ( Wichever you feel it is ) This is probubly just me. I want to see him strong and not always living in the past. I want him to overcome all he has been through and I don't think he can do that with Yuuki. (She always just wants to protect him that's all )

Likewise Yuuki needs to figure out who she really is, and she can probubly only do that with Kaname and the other Vampires.

The tide is changeing.
i think zeroxyuuki can happen , because he still loves her, but more the human side.

but i dont think he can actually kill her, maybe his hatred for vampire/purebloods is big, but he loves yuuki SO Much.
But maybe without yuuki he can find a way to controll his vampire side even MORE, ( not likely without yuuki but) maybe he can become the vampire hunter he is and become less confused.)

i just dont want yuuki with kaname, even though i feel kinda bad kanamee has been waiting 10years, but still there siblings. Though there parents did it they dont have to do it.
After thinking about it, it'd be interesting if Yuuki ended up with neither of them XD

i know it wont happen, but that way its fair. =]
i feel so bad, when yuuki was like
"Human yuuki has died."
._.

i really liked human yuuki more, she was more fun to watch in the episodes ):
Old 2009-01-19, 20:37   Link #110
Kiyokimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindTraveler View Post
True he wouldn't be sucking her blood and it looks like he has some control over when he can suck Yuuki's blood...some...just a tiny bit at least.
I will admit that Zero is somewhat mean to Yuuki.
So Zero is not my favorite character in this series I'll tell you that.
Zero is mean to yuuki because hes always trying to tell her to go away or stop bothering him, because he dosnt WANT to suck her blood. IF she leaves him alone he wont HURT her.

He dosnt want to EVER hurt her, but sometimes his vampire side takes over, i mean you gotta understand, hes putting her infront of him.

Therefore i love zero
Old 2009-01-19, 20:41   Link #111
Kiyokimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuiMei View Post
I watched the first few episodes of the anime but the filler scenes and poor quality turned me off so I've stopped, so manga-only for me. With that, I've never really felt that Zero treated Yuki particularly badly. Is he distant? Yes, but he was always that way, it's not like he suddenly started being cold towards her. He's always cared about her, that is clear but he's never been an open person. Yuki has always tried to "get in" but you can't expect Zero to just open up to her when he's shut people out for so long, especially considering that he is very much afraid of hurting her. Moreover, I can't imagine he be particularly confident in investing/expressing his feelings too much when he has long known (and witness first hand) how Yuki feels about Kaname.

Personally, Zero is just so much more engaging for me than Kaname, who just doesn't interest me at all. He has all the physical bishounen features working for him but his character just doesn't engage my attention. In a nutshell, he bores me, which is a damn shame considering he's so pretty.

... and LOL @ Zero being tsun tsun XD

i know! seriously!

Kaname has such ADOREING eyes! but hes so much like the character in EVERY storyline.

at first i thought VK was like twilight, edward being kanamee and jacob being zero.

Kanamee is so similar to edward, but zero is like jacob with a twist, its like
Edward+Jacob+a little cool mean side.

Idk but Kanamee bugs me. i dont understand how people say
" when i see parts with kaname and yuki my heart jumps"

seriously, i find it REALLY boring at those parts O_o
when its zero and yuuki something always interesting comes seriously!
Like him trying to suck her blood, thats interesting then dullness.
With kanamee and yuuki it feels like

( i've said this before)
someone died or somthing, seriously.. i do feel bad for kanamee abit because hes been waiting so long, but hes a good brother.
But i do think zero would be a nicer bf for yuuki

they fit so much better then kanamee+yuuki ( even though i know there destined.)
Old 2009-01-19, 20:44   Link #112
Kiyokimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithonya View Post
Uh....hello?! Yuki's the one who offered him her blood! The first time he drank he blood he wanted to kill himself. The only reason he didn't was because Yuuki didn't want him to. He's always putting her feeling first and will gladly risk his life for her.

Not to be mean or rude but I don't see why everyone likes Kaname so much. I mean he's been manipulating everyone from the start. Him being so mean to Zero just makes me hate him more.

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOUVE SAID especialy the fact everyone likes kanamee. He was a cute kid, but i dont like him older, maybe if he gave yuuki and zero a LITTLE more space i'd like him , but hes a good brother, but i dont like the way he treats Zero.

He makes him suffer, then uses him and throws him away.

but in every story, there has to be a BAD GUY.

yup, thats right, i just called kanamee a bad guy.
like the witch in snow white

i want zero and yuuki together<3 but i wouldnt mind yuuki and kanamee being really close siblings.

That way, Kanamee can STILL love yuuki but in a cute sibling way
while zero can be with yuuki
and yuuki can be with both of them!~

and if zero SERIOUSLY looses control kanamee can be there
Old 2009-01-23, 23:08   Link #113
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyokimmy View Post

He makes him suffer, then uses him and throws him away.

but in every story, there has to be a BAD GUY.
The only thing that kaname did to Zero was give him his blood. And wasn't that to keep him from going crazy and to make him strong enough to protect yuuki? Throw him away? When has kaname ever controlled him. Zero only ever did what he wanted to do. And Kaname is not Yuuki's brother. They are from the same clan but thats it. Yay they were raised together because Kaname didn't have any parents.
Old 2009-01-27, 03:56   Link #114
yoh_fangirl

Quote:
The only thing that kaname did to Zero was give him his blood. And wasn't that to keep him from going crazy and to make him strong enough to protect yuuki? Throw him away? When has kaname ever controlled him. Zero only ever did what he wanted to do. And Kaname is not Yuuki's brother. They are from the same clan but thats it. Yay they were raised together because Kaname didn't have any parents.
this is actually what messes me up about VK. Kaname is her brother, but just in he physical. Apparently he is possessed by one of their ancestors or something like that...

what i want to know is- who is the vampire knight? Zero would be my guess
Old 2009-01-27, 07:34   Link #115
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Kaname = Yuuki's brother's body infused with the soul of the first Kuran (the one who did this was Rido)

Yes, they are real siblings. Yes it's incest. I love it because it's not real.
Old 2009-02-09, 22:46   Link #116
Scarlett_Rain55

Im getting tired of zero and his self pitying party. He's become way too, I hate this word with my guts, emo...If they want a tragic character they should look up Zuko from Avatar. He is just well done!
Old 2009-02-10, 07:20   Link #117
Kai Yukari

Yes, and I'm also tired of people referring to Zero as emo. For a change refer to him as the tool discarded by Kaname. It would be about fair to see him punishing Kaname a little bit for that.
Old 2009-02-10, 17:01   Link #118
equinox

OH I'M IN LOVE WITH ZERO!!!! and I've been through the whole series.. <3

his outward apearence, his personality.. he's just too perfect to be true <3 (and it's kinda depressing to know that there aren't guys like him in real life... )

I think he was the one who really was in love with Yuuki
(and not Kaname. I can't believe Kaname being happy with Yuuki.. I think what Kaname feels is not really LOVE.. he just feels like protecting Yuuki and while he did that because of the promise he gave his parents he only got used to the idea of marrying her because his parents were siblings, too. So I would say his feeling is just an illusion, and is nohow what I would define LOVE)

But it's different with Zero..

mainly the end of episode 13 really touched me... I mean although he knew that she's a vampire, he wanted to give her the last chance to prove him that she's still the old Yuuki.. and it was kinda heartbreaking him walking through the empty school and remembering the good times they had.. I think the reason why he wants to chase her is not because he really wants to kill her.. i think it's because he can't let go.. it's just an alibi.. and that proves me, how deep his love is.. and if I'm not wrong, Yuuki never told Kaname that she leaves with him because she's in love with him.. it was rather because she didn't want to leave him alone because he was always there for her... but on the other hand if she wasn't in love with Kaname, Zero must have been noticed it according to the taste of her blood.

But there's an episode in the anime when there's a ball of the council and in the previous episode Zero wanted to kiss her but didn't.. and she rembers this moment and blushes and wonders why she has to think about that...
that was what lets me think that she's unconscious in love with zero.. and that she will realise in the following chapters that she's in love with Zero and not Kaname.

Last edited by equinox; 2009-02-13 at 12:50.
Old 2009-02-10, 20:13   Link #119
Scarlett_Rain55

That girl who has a crush on zero should end up with him. They are too cute!
Old 2009-02-11, 19:03   Link #120
royalekitty
suteki da ne?~

Send a message via AIM to royalekitty Send a message via MSN to royalekitty
Yeah I think it's sad too that Yuki x Zero isn't likely to happen..
Closed Thread