AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-02-04, 12:56   Link #121
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoHunter View Post
Now that we have ment Hidan and Kakuzu, there is only one Akatsuki member that we have not seen. This gives me the feeling that this person is someone who we have already seen or will recognize, since they are the last member being shown to us. Also, it seems like each Akatsuki member is from a different village.

Itachi=Leaf
Kisame=Mist
Leader=?
Zetsu=Grass
Deidara=Rock
Sasori=Sand
Hidan=Rain
Kakuzu=Waterfall

This leaves only the hidden Cloud village. We haven't met very many people from hidden Cloud village though. My guess is that the last Akatsuki member will be someone who we don't know is a ninja, who we think is dead, or we don't know much about.

You do realize that Hidan's villliage is still unknown right? IT's impossible to persicely make out what is on the headband. Your just making a guess that Hidan is from the Rain.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 16:35   Link #122
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Actually, they show Hidan's forehead protector (wrapped around his neck) in one of the chapters. I don't remember which chapter it is (I'll look later, unless someone knows off the top of their head), but it's definitely not a Rain headband. It's a village symbol we've never seen before, on any character, or in any other form. As of yet, he's still the only one I know of who is from a village that has never been introduced.

Edit:

Hidan's is definitely not the Rain symbol.

Last edited by Quzor; 2008-02-04 at 16:49.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 20:06   Link #123
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Actually, they show Hidan's forehead protector (wrapped around his neck) in one of the chapters. I don't remember which chapter it is (I'll look later, unless someone knows off the top of their head), but it's definitely not a Rain headband. It's a village symbol we've never seen before, on any character, or in any other form. As of yet, he's still the only one I know of who is from a village that has never been introduced.

Edit:

Hidan's is definitely not the Rain symbol.
Well..when I said "Can't make out" I meant that we've never seen it...We can call it...The hidden village of immortals who are very religious and have 3 lines on there forhead protector so people mistake them to be from the rain village so when they do something wrong the rain village gets blamed and they don't have to worry
Old 2008-02-05, 03:06   Link #124
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Well..when I said "Can't make out" I meant that we've never seen it...We can call it...The hidden village of immortals who are very religious and have 3 lines on there forhead protector so people mistake them to be from the rain village so when they do something wrong the rain village gets blamed and they don't have to worry
Oh, my apologies. I knew exactly what you meant, I was responding to the person to whom you were also responding. I guess I should have used quotes to keep the message clear. Sorry
Old 2008-02-09, 14:07   Link #125
madra uchiha xyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoHunter View Post
Uhh... no im pretty sure that there's only one left. The ones we know are:

1. Kisame
2. Itachi
3. Leader
4. Zetsu
5. Kakuzu
6. Hidan
7. Deidara
8. Sasori

And you're right, there were some other villages that were introduced, like Hidden Moon village, and Hidden Smoke (Haze) village, but I doubt we'll see anything important from them. As for Sound, Orochimaru was already in Akatsuki, and there dosen't seem to be anyone else that we know of in Sound village, who is either important or still alive.
they are talking about tobi who is obito wanna know how i know its because obito got crushed by a boulder on one side and gave his sharigan eye to kakashi and tobi has one eye hole for the sharingan in his mask
madra uchiha xyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 18:57   Link #126
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by madra uchiha xyx View Post
they are talking about tobi who is obito wanna know how i know its because obito got crushed by a boulder on one side and gave his sharigan eye to kakashi and tobi has one eye hole for the sharingan in his mask
Yes...so that means you know. Or, it means that is your speculation (an all too common one, I'm afraid). Just because you think something is true, and there is circumstantial evidence to prove it, doesn't make it so.

On topic:

1.) Tobi/Madara
2.) Pein
3.) Konan
4.) Hidan
5.) Kakuzu
6.) Sasori
7.) Deidara
8.) Itachi
9.) Kisame
10.) Zetsu
11.) Orochimaru (formerly)

There it is...we know them all.
Old 2008-02-09, 21:33   Link #127
madra uchiha xyx

just because you hate me dosen't mean you have to have the opposite opinion how do you know tobi is madara madara could have found obito's body and did what orchimaru does and take it
Old 2008-02-09, 21:48   Link #128
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
just because you hate me dosen't mean you have to have the opposite opinion how do you know tobi is madara madara could have found obito's body and did what orchimaru does and take it
Because by reading the manga and keeping up with the events seems to lead otherwise. And nobody said anything about hating you, but no one has to particularly agree with you either.
Old 2008-02-09, 22:36   Link #129
madra uchiha xyx

and one more thing how did kakashi get the mongekyo sharigan he would have had to kill his best friend could it be possible that the person that gave kakashi the sharingan eye has killed his hmm? and i know he hates me just ask him
Old 2008-02-09, 22:42   Link #130
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
and one more thing how did kakashi get the mongekyo sharigan he would have had to kill his best friend could it be possible that the person that gave kakashi the sharingan eye has killed his hmm? and i know he hates me just ask him
Its never been revealed.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 22:54   Link #131
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
First of all, I don't hate you personally. I don't even know you, so hating you is impossible. However, I don't appreciate the "high and mighty" attitude that comes through in all of your posts.

Second of all, I asked the same question in the Q & A Thread, and Hunter was kind enough to grace me with an answer. If you read chapter 383, Pein specifically refers to Tobi as Madara. Also, I believe it was in chapter 380 or 381, Tobi calls himself Madara. Tobi being Madara isn't speculation anymore. Or, if it is, it's only about 1% speculation (probably less). Tobi is Madara; he said it, Pein said it. Whether he's using Obito's body or not is a completely different story, but he's not Obito, he's Madara.
Old 2008-02-09, 23:22   Link #132
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
....i know that hes madara my point is that hes using obitos body
I don't need to go to another website to see theories about why Madara is actually Obito; there are plenty of them right here in these forums. My point it, without confirmation by Kishi, none of those theories can be considered truth, only mere speculation.

Also, I find many of the arguments a bit weak regarding why Madara would be Obito
For instance:

1.) Obito gave his left eye to Kakashi, and Tobi's mask has a hole over his right eye only.

Well, that can be negated by saying, "Hey, Tobi's gotta be able to see!" If he's trying to conceal his identity from most people, hiding his face seems like the best way to do it. And if he does that, he can't just walk around with a mask that covers both eyes; he'd be walking into walls. Also, by only leaving one eye exposed, he increases the likelihood that, from far away, one could not recognize when he had Sharingan activated.

2.) Obito and Tobi have similar hair styles.

Okay, that's just a ridiculous example, if you ask me. Lots of people in Naruto have similar hair styles, but no one argues that they are related (Chouji/Naruto in pt. 1, Kimimaro/Sakon in pt. 1, etc.) Most of the Uchiha had their hair styled in one of only three or four ways. I don't buy this argument for one second.

3.) Tobi has some crazy mechanical-looking armor all over his body.

This theory is based on one picture...the first picture where he identified himself as Madara. At no other time has there been a full body picture that definitively shows him as having mechanical body parts or body coverings. In fact, some pictures have shown to negate this fact, through representation of a normal right leg (specifically when they show him sitting on his head at VotE). Secondly, if he had mechanical body armor on the parts of his body that were crushed, that would include the right side of his skull...and his eye! If you argue that he transferred his eyes to Obito's body, I'd like to know how. First off, he'd have to know a soul-transfer jutsu of some kind. Assuming he knows that, he has to be able to see his target to perform it. If he uses the jutsu before he implants the eyes, he can't move in Obito's body, since it's crushed under the boulder. If he does it after, he can't see his target...and he can't implant the second eye since, he's still trapped under the boulder.

I'm not saying the possibility isn't there, I'm just saying that it's not definitive. For every piece of evidence you offer to suggest it as true, I can offer a point to suggest it is false. Until Kishi tells us otherwise, EVERYTHING about Tobi being Obito is speculation.

Last edited by xris; 2008-02-10 at 04:15.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 12:49   Link #133
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
In all accuallity, from the way the Manga looks, it looks like Tobi is accually Madara....it really hasn't been fully revealed, and I wont say it's true untill Tobi is unmaksed..but it's the way it's leading, there is more proof that Tobi is Madara then he is Obito. As for Kakashi obtaining the MS, more and likly there is more then one way to obtain it. Killing his best friend is not the thing Kakasho would do (though I have some theroys on the whole, Obito saving Kakashi, that could lead as Kakashi killing Obito). I really think that there is another way to obtain it though.
Old 2008-02-12, 21:07   Link #134
Arsanii

mmm... I'll just put my opinion. Personally, I think there's a higher change that Tobi is Obito and not Madara. Actually, I HIGHLY doubt Tobi is Madara. Afterall, when Tobi was sitting on Madara's statue, there was a part when Madara ordered Pein to capture a jinchuuriki (I think. I can't remember). So, unless he can be at two places at once, I don't think Tobi is Madara.
I think Tobi's and Obito's personalities are more closely related and that's just my guess.
No one can say anything for sure though until he's unmasked.
Arsanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 21:37   Link #135
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Okay...I'm going to try and clear this up, once and for all:

Chapter 363, page 17
Chapter 364, pages 15-18
Chapter 383, page 14

If you combine all of the information received from these pages, it goes something like this:

Someone orders Pein to capture the Kyuubi
Pein and Konan are shown talking to Tobi, who calls himself Madara, in the place where "Someone orders Pein to capture the Kyuubi."
Pein says that it was Madara who ordered him to capture the Kyuubi.

Tobi is Madara. There is no arguing it. It's not speculation. Tobi is Madara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsanii View Post
mmm... I'll just put my opinion. Personally, I think there's a higher change that Tobi is Obito and not Madara. Actually, I HIGHLY doubt Tobi is Madara. Afterall, when Tobi was sitting on Madara's statue, there was a part when Madara ordered Pein to capture a jinchuuriki (I think. I can't remember). So, unless he can be at two places at once, I don't think Tobi is Madara.
I think Tobi's and Obito's personalities are more closely related and that's just my guess.
No one can say anything for sure though until he's unmasked.
The part where he was sitting on his statue was, I believe, during the Deidara fight. If it's the part I'm thinking of, he says something like "Will you become a snake, or a hawk?" I don't remember the exact quote. Then, when he's talking to Pein, Pein asks what happened, and Tobi (Madara) says "The Sharingan's powers were shown well..." (it's on one of those pages I cited). He wasn't in two places at once, he was at one place, then another place. Maybe it was a Kage Bunshin, maybe it was some other jutsu. Regardless, Tobi was the one talking to Pein, ordering him to capture the Kyuubi, which Pein later says was an order from Madara.
Old 2008-02-13, 16:23   Link #136
madra uchiha xyx

i just thought of something what if it was madaras brother that found obito and took his body since it says that they were always evenly matched (brother and madara) thats maybe why he said i have madara uchihas power