Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-07, 06:11   Link #8241
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondy View Post
Great post Loli!

I kinda expected this development. That C.C's line last episode has foreshadowing written all over it. And besides a trio of Lulu-Suzaku-Kallen is too overkill, they're not going to allow the 3 of them fighting together.
Writer: I have a good idea. Let's spend the entire season trying to get Kallen to understand the man underneath the mask.

Writer after drinking some bad coffee after episode 19: Nah, I don't like what I had planned for Kallen's character after all. Let's end her plot line by having her fail to understand Lelouch. LMMFAO, the fans will never see this one coming. I truly am a genius!

(Something like that probably.)
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:11   Link #8242
Sinn
Pwnage

I hope Kallen will kick some Suzaku ass in the future episodes too, he is too haxy now.
Old 2008-09-07, 06:15   Link #8243
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
considering that shes in her old flight suit rather then the OOBK ones i guess that means she hasnt given up on him and is going to try and smack some sense into him (with gino and the tristan twin)
the fact that shes going in her old suit means that shes going as kozuki kallen rather then as the OOBK ace
which makes it a personal mission and hence not just to kill him (since she would have a better chance of that with the OOBK
and she did treat the attack as something she was half expecting so she knew that he wasnt himself
lets just hope this ends well
Nah, it doesn't mean anything other than she has lost faith in the organization Lelouch/Zero built. She has lost faith in him.

She said goodbye, from her perspective...it's settled. Lelouch didn't reveal his true feelings...but those became meaningless as soon as Nunnally arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I hope Kallen will kick some Suzaku ass in the future episodes too, he is too haxy now.
I hope Suzaku kills Kallen.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:17   Link #8244
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Nah, it doesn't mean anything other than she has lost faith in the organization Lelouch/Zero built. She has lost faith in him.

She said goodbye, from her perspective...it's settled. Lelouch didn't reveal his true feelings...but those became meaningless as soon as Nunnally arrived.

I hope Suzaku kills Kallen.

she also sayonara'd him in 19
Old 2008-09-07, 06:20   Link #8245
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondy View Post
Great post Loli!

I kinda expected this development. That C.C's line last episode has foreshadowing written all over it. And besides a trio of Lulu-Suzaku-Kallen is too overkill, they're not going to allow the 3 of them fighting together.
Thanks ^_^
But, I mean, it seems obvious, this scene is double edged;
To those who are depressive, who don't like Kallen, who wants C.C. who wished Shirley, this is a Kallen lost, of course.
They will never bother to remark that Lelouch ignored Rivalz, that he stayed quiet during his whole meeting with Kallen, that the camera focused on his close mouth, that his face was hiden when he was blowing "sayonara Kallen" and that he didn't even bother to answer to her "Why did you tell me this"

How could he do ? Tell her "I love you" and keep her in a danger zone ? No, lelouch will always act as an asshole to protect his loved ones, but one more time their was a crack in the wall. The scene focused to much on his resolution to stay quiet and on the fact that his face is hidden at the end...

Oh, and fangirl note; He closed his eyes during the kiss :P He was enjoying it *get out*

Finally we could have a Suzaku/Kallen fight...
Even if I think she will fight only to defend, not to defeat. She is no longer with the BK, now, with Gino, they need to find their own path, and since those two are linked to Suzaku and Lelouch, I'm not really worry about that.
Pfft the only thing which piss me off in this turn is Kaguya. She was crying damnit !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:20   Link #8246
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Like she isn't? Seriously! They're both hax!
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:21   Link #8247
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

These two have perpetually been seperated from each other by circumstance all season long. Hell, here's another way to look at how lelouch acted. If he told her that he loves her, should would have followed him into that conference room and that "fun" little scene in there. Theres just too much going on (with way too many ideas) for him to drop his "mask" at all.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:21   Link #8248
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

So.... where did Kallen kiss Lelouch?
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:23   Link #8249
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Thanks ^_^
To those who are depressive, who don't like Kallen, who wants C.C. who wished Shirley, this is a Kallen lost, of course.
They will never bother to remark that Lelouch ignored Rivalz, that he stayed quiet during his whole meeting with Kallen, that the camera focused on his close mouth, that his face was hiden when he was blowing "sayonara Kallen" and that he didn't even bother to answer to her "Why did you tell me this"

How could he do ? Tell her "I love you" and keep her in a danger zone ? No, lelouch will always act as an asshole to protect his loved ones, but one more time their was a crack in the wall. The scene focused to much on his resolution to stay quiet and on the fact that his face is hidden at the end...

Oh, and fangirl note; He closed his eyes during the kiss :P He was enjoying it *get out*

Even if I think she will fight only to defend, not to defeat. She is no longer with the BK, now, with Gino, they need to find their own path, and since those two are linked to Suzaku and Lelouch, I'm not really worry about that.
Pfft the only thing which piss me off in this turn is Kaguya. She was crying damnit !
I think you noticed something there. When Shirley and C.C. kissed Lelouch didn't he have his eyes open? I'm not too sure about Shirley's kiss though. I don't think they ever showed it very well.
Lelouch clearly had his eyes closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
In the club house when they were alone. Afterward she told him goodbye and after she walked away he whispered goodbye to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
she also sayonara'd him in 19
Thank you for pointing that out.
Old 2008-09-07, 06:24   Link #8250
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Thanks ^_^

Ignoring aside I rewatch the scene and I can see unlike his other kisses he saw this one coming which is why he closed his eyes, but I get what your saying he is trying to hide it but the sutleness of that kiss can't be deinied......he felt it
Also for a second I thought i saw tongue but it was actually Kallen's hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I think you noticed something there. When Shirley and C.C. kissed Lelouch didn't he have his eyes open? I'm not too sure about Shirley's kiss though. I don't think they ever showed it very well.
Lelouch clearly had his eyes closed.
Shirley yes, C.C. no. but it was a surprise in both scenes but Kallen's didn't seem that way.
Old 2008-09-07, 06:29   Link #8251
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
In Ashford. They were climbed the stairs and Kallen suddenly turn around to ask him why toled her what he said on the Ikaruka. Lelouch stayed stubbornly silent and Kallen leaned and kiss him.

Fruit Punch samurai (your nick is too long u_u):He saw CC's one coming too, but his eyes were wide open But it was just a fangirl comment Even if I'm a bit serious. he semed really enjoy it. :P

Rofl Aboout the tongue, I saw something like this too :P To me, they french kissed :P

Old 2008-09-07, 06:30   Link #8252
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

I'm sorry, but I don't think his silent act would have been as believable if his tongue was halfway down her throat. Mind, he probably wouldn't have been able to hold it up either if she tried to do the same XD
Old 2008-09-07, 06:33   Link #8253
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Seems like it's going by the best scenario in the case Lelouch is no longer part of the world in the end.

I can barely keep myself from screaming "HAIL KALULU!!!!".
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:34   Link #8254
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Fruit Punch samurai (your nick is too long u_u):He saw CC's one coming too, but his eyes were wide open But it was just a fangirl comment Even if I'm a bit serious. he semed really enjoy it. :P

Aboout the tongue, I saw something like this too :P To me, they french kissed :P
You sure, because he very much seem surprised when he kissed C.C. and was ore excepting when it came to Kallen, or is that just your inner fangirl response?
Wow glad I'm not the only one who saw that, might of thought of me as a pervert, although Kallen frenching Lelouch very hot!
Old 2008-09-07, 06:38   Link #8255
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't think his silent act would have been as believable if his tongue was halfway down her throat. Mind, he probably wouldn't have been able to hold it up either if she tried to do the same XD
Tongue or not. It was a deep kiss. Not some peck.
Old 2008-09-07, 06:41   Link #8256
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
It's a death flag for both of them.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:43   Link #8257
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Tongue or not. It was a deep kiss. Not some peck.
I'm not denying it wasn't a deep kiss, but it damn well wasn't a french on lol. Kallen probably felt she was kissing a log from how lelouch was acting. On the other hand, if he grabbed her ass and had his tongue halfway to her stomach, I might think she'd figure out he's being an ass on purpose to drive her away. Though, she's not too good with the hints, so that might not have been enough either
Old 2008-09-07, 06:44   Link #8258
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Spoiler:

on the lips lol
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:44   Link #8259
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Punch Samurai View Post
You sure, because he very much seem surprised when he kissed C.C. and was ore excepting when it came to Kallen, or is that just your inner fangirl response?
Wow glad I'm not the only one who saw that, might of thought of me as a pervert, although Kallen frenching Lelouch very hot!

It was her first and maybe last kiss with the one she loved. It had to be unforgivable

Ano..about the kiss there is my point, he was surprised for both, but CC it was clearly a quick kiss, so, Eyes wide open, and no time (or wish hehehehehe *get out) to enjoy this. About Kallen he seemed surprise but finally close his eyes :P

So my point is...I don't know anymore...>.<

Old 2008-09-07, 06:44   Link #8260
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
It's a death flag for both of them.
Dammit Tokkan why did'ya have to ruin the mood, though it is true since relationships like that usually end with one or the other dying by their hands, but still we were in details about the kiss