Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-02, 07:34   Link #10101
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
FFS guys, Mad Dog's name is not in the ballot. Mad Dog =/= Lucky*Star fans as a whole. Maybe would you like me to associate all Desu fans with the memetards?
As long as Kagami wins, I don't believe we have anything to fear. Kagami was a good competitor. The Mad Dog only seems to be 100% concerned with Tsukasa. Even towards co-KyoAni contestants he would get pissy over voting for anyone else.

Tsukasa winning would generally set a bad example for all, showing that if you whine, complain and obsess over a character enough, people will get the message.
Old 2008-11-02, 07:53   Link #10102
Wolfii
The :< point of view...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukerjsr View Post
Tsukasa winning would generally set a bad example for all, showing that if you whine, complain and obsess over a character enough, people will get the message.
I certainly have NOT voted for Tsukasa because of ANYONE but HER.
Thank you.
Old 2008-11-02, 07:53   Link #10103
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
FFS guys, Mad Dog's name is not in the ballot. Mad Dog =/= Lucky*Star fans as a whole. Maybe would you like me to associate all Desu fans with the memetards?
I've heard more talk about this "Mad Dog" more than any single character in both the ISML and this topic. He would probably win SaiGAR if it was still running judging by his apparent popularity.
Old 2008-11-02, 07:58   Link #10104
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

We could argue that the two last saimoe set bad examples, 2007 for the weight of tactical voting, 2006 for the power of a whole community.
Old 2008-11-02, 07:58   Link #10105
Bathory Area
Jigoku Shoujo

I hope "To Aru Majutsu no Index"will not confront sad destiny next year.
*Poor "Rental Magica" and "Kyouran Kazoku Nikki",they are extremely
underrated.
Old 2008-11-02, 07:59   Link #10106
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eczema View Post
I've heard more talk about this "Mad Dog" more than any single character in both the ISML and this topic. He would probably win SaiGAR if it was still running judging by his apparent popularity.
What...?

I've been ignoring comments about Mad Dog as much as I possibly can, since he single-handedly ruined SaiMoE on the AS forums for me last year. A year removed from this nuisance has cured me of the huge animosity I felt last October. This last comment I had to reply too. Nothing against you Eczema. If you weren't around last year for the infamous Legend of MD, consider yourself lucky (unless you can be entertained by his comments). I just hope no one ever repeats his mistakes... then again "history has a tendency to repeat itself." Especially for those who don't know this history.

Last edited by NissanNut; 2008-11-02 at 08:09.
Old 2008-11-02, 08:03   Link #10107
Rika-chama
Furude Shrine Miko
*Fansubber

Quote:
As long as Kagami wins, I don't believe we have anything to fear. Kagami was a good competitor. The Mad Dog only seems to be 100% concerned with Tsukasa. Even towards co-KyoAni contestants he would get pissy over voting for anyone else.
Quote:
Protip: Area 11 doesn't know, nether do they give a rat's ass about what a "Mad_Dog" is ^_^
Old 2008-11-02, 08:19   Link #10108
Liddo-kun
is this so?

You can do it Hii-chan!

Spoiler for Scene from LS OVA:

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-11-02 at 08:33.
Old 2008-11-02, 08:28   Link #10109
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNut View Post
What...?

I've been ignoring comments about Mad Dog as much as I possibly can, since he single-handedly ruined SaiMoE on the AS forums for me last year. A year removed from this nuisance has cured me of the huge animosity I felt last October. This last comment I had to reply too. Nothing against you Eczema. If you weren't around last year for the infamous Legend of MD, consider yourself lucky (unless you can be entertained by his comments). I just hope no one ever repeats his mistakes... then again "history has a tendency to repeat itself." Especially for those who don't know this history.
I was being sarcastic there. My point was that even though Mad Dog is long gone and apparently universally hated, people still bring him up and talk about him for some reason. Not so much in this topic, but in the ISML one, they quote posts he makes in other forums where he isn't banned. If they hate him so much, why not just forget about him like you have? This seemingly obsessive attitude towards Mad Dog is what prompted me to make the tongue-in-cheek comment about him winning Saimoe if he were to be eligible.
Old 2008-11-02, 08:28   Link #10110
archanfels

Quote:

I see you can be easily influenced by others, but some of us do stick to our own believes and vote because we care, surprise I know.

All of you boring/fail/moeblob whiners, I was gonna show restrain but screw that: crawl back to your parents' basement, cry yourself to sleep, and don't come out and give otakus in general a bad name before you realize outside your tiny little world there're people with a different opinion of moe and there's not a damn thing wrong with it.
Old 2008-11-02, 08:33   Link #10111
archanfels

Quote:
I was being sarcastic there. My point was that even though Mad Dog is long gone and apparently universally hated, people still bring him up and talk about him for some reason. Not so much in this topic, but in the ISML one, they quote posts he makes in other forums where he isn't banned. If they hate him so much, why not just forget about him like you have? This seemingly obsessive attitude towards Mad Dog is what prompted me to make the tongue-in-cheek comment about him winning Saimoe if he were to be eligible.
Seriously, if they show half the obsession over this MD dude to whichever character they support, she'd probably be here now instead of the hiiragi twins, and I bet you instantly this Saimoe won't be a "lolz fail" anymore.

And you wonder why the general public think otakus are pathetic.
Old 2008-11-02, 08:34   Link #10112
Rika-chama
Furude Shrine Miko
*Fansubber

Quote:
Forgotten, but not gone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by archanfels View Post
I see you can be easily influenced by others, but some of us do stick to our own believes and vote because we care, surprise I know.

All of you boring/fail/moeblob whiners, I was gonna show restrain but screw that: crawl back to your parents' basement, cry yourself to sleep, and don't come out and give otakus in general a bad name before you realize outside your tiny little world there're people with a different opinion of moe and there's not a damn thing wrong with it.
Don't hold back now.... Tell us how you REALLY feel!
^_^
Old 2008-11-02, 08:36   Link #10113
uis

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanfels View Post

lol... you say scary thing...
Anyway why people always said about MD... He doing he best for he moe lol...(too extreme)...
Different people have different moe... but we should control our moe and trying not to hurt other people moe...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
Old 2008-11-02, 08:41   Link #10114
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika-chama View Post
Forgotten, but not gone...

Don't hold back now.... Tell us how you REALLY feel!
^_^
Gone from AS at least. I guess if you frequent other forums where he still wreaks havoc...well bad luck.
Old 2008-11-02, 08:59   Link #10115
Bathory Area
Jigoku Shoujo

Kagami - 1350

Tsukasa - 1005
Old 2008-11-02, 09:04   Link #10116
Dedalus
Dango

So, prepare for Kagami's and KyoAni's reign.
Old 2008-11-02, 09:04   Link #10117
ando

Final: Result

Kagami won the Saimoe 2008 Championship.
Spoiler for Final:

Last edited by ando; 2008-11-02 at 17:44.
Old 2008-11-02, 09:05   Link #10118
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
This sums up the final, and her ascension to the supreme title:

Old 2008-11-02, 09:09   Link #10119
Wolfii
The :< point of view...
*Graphic Designer

That was some nice final fight, though!

Spoiler for repeated pic:
Old 2008-11-02, 09:09   Link #10120
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Ha, everyone was saying it was gonna be a blowout, but Tsukasa kept it pretty close. Congrats to Kagami. Hopefully Tsukasa can have a rematch next year.
Closed Thread

Tags
j-moe, j-saimoe, saimoe