AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-18, 07:50   Link #3721
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Thing is how did Tigre encountered Elizabetta?
Old 2014-01-18, 12:24   Link #3722
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
Thing is how did Tigre encountered Elizabetta?
i think he was swept up to sea by the goddess and liza just coincidentally found him

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 12:38   Link #3723
nacer666

I think she led him to Liza on purpose.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 14:28   Link #3724
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
I think she led him to Liza on purpose.
Nah. She lead him to Zhcted but specifically states she has no idea where he'd end up there. Elizaveta finding him is simply harem protagonist luck.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 14:36   Link #3725
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Nah. She lead him to Zhcted but specifically states she has no idea where he'd end up there. Elizaveta finding him is simply harem protagonist luck.
don't you know that MC always have a magnet for the heroines?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 15:38   Link #3726
azziz

Question

Quote:
Gods don't seem that powerful in MnOtV-even less omniscient,so i 'm even more curious about how did she manage to intervene in the physical realm since it seem so difficult for her;i also like to know why a simple commoner who could be,for all she know,a runnway pirate,was able to approach a vanadis withouth being stopped by her subordinates before:i hope we'll have a plausible explanation,even for a magnet chick such as tigre.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 15:46   Link #3727
SeaDam

Of course, everyone is assuming she told Tigre the truth.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 16:52   Link #3728
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
Of course, everyone is assuming she told Tigre the truth.
Who, Tir? It would be pointless to lie in that situation. Assuming she wanted Tigre to meet Elizaveta for whatever godly reason, she wouldn't have needed to bother speaking to him at all. Hell, Tigre's the one who brought up if she was able to guide him to Zhcted in the first place.

I just can't imagine her asking for Tigre's input on where he wanted to go if she was going to do it anyway. Of course, you could argue that she wanted to make it seem like Tigre's own idea, but that's grasping for straws. Vanadis has been doing things at face value so far, so I imagine it's going to stay that way for the most part.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 17:07   Link #3729
SeaDam

I haven't read the chapter, I simply don't assume she would always tell the truth. As to why she would lie when she didn't have to speak to him at all... because the opportunity presented itself to both ingratiate Tigre and introduce him to Eliza. Not the I believe that she IS lying, but the possibility exists.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 17:47   Link #3730
azziz

Quote:
Who, Tir? It would be pointless to lie in that situation. Assuming she wanted Tigre to meet Elizaveta for whatever godly reason, she wouldn't have needed to bother speaking to him at all. Hell, Tigre's the one who brought up if she was able to guide him to Zhcted in the first place.

I just can't imagine her asking for Tigre's input on where he wanted to go if she was going to do it anyway. Of course, you could argue that she wanted to make it seem like Tigre's own idea, but that's grasping for straws. Vanadis has been doing things at face value so far, so I imagine it's going to stay that way for the most part.
if you have more spoiler to offer,please don't be shy:i-and i'm sure other-would be glad to hear them.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 20:34   Link #3731
EvI

guys i started reading the novel again after knowing about volume 8 and while reading through volume 6, when tigre reached the port he meets a girl who looks like elizavetta...

"When he looked back, a beautiful woman who grew bright red hair to her waist was standing there. She looked to be in her mid-twenties, and she wore a rather provocative ensemble that emphasized her ample bosom even as she suddenly drew closer. "

or maybe was just another woman?
the author didn't put enphaze in her eyes but she could be hiding it, as she claimed she did in her childhood in volume 4...
anyway just something i thought to bring up ^^
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 20:44   Link #3732
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Was Elizavetta from Sachstein?
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 20:49   Link #3733
nacer666

That's just some random character.The first thing people mention when meeting liza are the eyes and the boobs and he only mentioned the latter.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 20:53   Link #3734
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
All of the Vanadis are from Zhcted.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 21:49   Link #3735
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
lol
how i could let that pass when i was reading for the second or third time this volume? o_o
anyway sorry it seems i was wrong, my eyes just went to the "ample bossoms" part and the first thing that pop up there was she and her gifted bossoms hahahaha
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 23:03   Link #3736
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

So... What if Ellen knew that Tigre is with Elizaveta? Maybe she assume she uses Tigre as the hostage to challenge Ellen :3

ngng is nowhere to be seen, ngng is a Harem master after all knowing of every harem characters in the sotry XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 03:06   Link #3737
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
So... What if Ellen knew that Tigre is with Elizaveta? Maybe she assume she uses Tigre as the hostage to challenge Ellen :3

ngng is nowhere to be seen, ngng is a Harem master after all knowing of every harem characters in the sotry XD
That's the thing here D= Ellen is sad because she still thinks that tigre is missing. Well, for a certain fact, we might get to see some ellen - tigre action at the epilogue XP I am waiting for it

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 03:34   Link #3738
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Or Ellen tries to test Elizabetta on what will be her first impression on Tigre..
Old 2014-01-19, 21:05   Link #3739
borisdrakoni

Hopefully there will be some more background info on the power Liza received from the so called unfathomable existence. It's yet another loose end just waiting to be tied up.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 23:45   Link #3740
noobarta

A question aside from the plot - Saw one of the pictures but wanted confirmation. Is it the manga artist doing the illustrations or the original illustrator?

Here's the pic from a previous page

Spoiler for picture:
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)