AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-02, 12:06   Link #3681
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Wow...

Just...WOW....

If you did not see Fnatic vs Copenhagen Wolves just now....watch a vid on Youtube or whatever. This game would be amongst the top 3 games I've ever seen in competitive play!

Spoiler for The result::

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2013-03-02 at 15:03.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 10:07   Link #3682
thangto35
you'll never walk alone

Send a message via Yahoo to thangto35
There's already quite enough drama on the official LoL forums, what with the endless NERF <insert champion name> threads running about. Of late there's been an influx of threads complaining about boob sizes and how every female champion save for the yordels and Kayle, have triple D boobs.

Besides that, i am looking forward to watching the stream event for the WCG World Finals in early Oct. Go CLG!

my blog: y8, y88, y8 games, y8y8
thangto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 14:09   Link #3683
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Have to say I'm being won over by Dragonborns. Hosan and Shushei are being rather innovative and are just hilarious to see in interviews or in action.
Old 2013-03-03, 14:16   Link #3684
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangto35 View Post
There's already quite enough drama on the official LoL forums, what with the endless NERF <insert champion name> threads running about. Of late there's been an influx of threads complaining about boob sizes and how every female champion save for the yordels and Kayle, have triple D boobs.

Besides that, i am looking forward to watching the stream event for the WCG World Finals in early Oct. Go CLG!
Which coincides with Dreamhack afaik. Also, WCG to me has been not very interesting for quite some time. Even more so for lol because I think teams have to get together by single nationality, which only teams form NA and Asia can fulfill.

LCS: Geeez , it's either the EG curse (for those who follow sc2) or they really have to pull themself together somehow, very bad performance this week.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-03, 15:21   Link #3685
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Fnatic have also had a rocky weekend, but Evil Geniuses fell harder. I don't like how they are handling Season 3 - they aren't adjusting their playstyle to it. You have to be willing to enforce some early pressure in the current meta or you will be suffocated.

But, you know - this is somewhat a good thing that things aren't predictable in EU. In the NA scene, the 4 teams you expected to be in front are. The only hope for surprises are MRN and Vulcan.

In the EU scene, there is a shfit in power in the works. Dragonborns are volatile but very innovative and Copenhagen Wolves have finally found their spark once Bjergsen finally turned 17 and became a legal participant. Still, Gambit destroyed everyone this weekend. After their Week 1 issues, they are in ominous form. Demolishing Evil Geniuses, Fnatic and SK Gaming on the same weekend? Yikes.
Old 2013-03-04, 20:49   Link #3686
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
This blade of the ruined king stacking is out of control. I dunno what riots intention for the buff was (was it to help propel AS based bruisers like irelia, jax, vi, Warwick, udyr etc back into action after being overshadowed in the new season, or was it for adcs to have a viable alternative to bloodthirster) but it seems be bought by anyone who isn't a ap user, ad caster or support.

League of cleavers to league of warmoggs to now league of the ruined king. Or would some would say League of the broken game :3.

P.s. I'm loving it atm in that I'm ripping faces at irelia top but I'm 99% sure, botrk will get nerfed.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 00:03   Link #3687
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
This blade of the ruined king stacking is out of control. I dunno what riots intention for the buff was (was it to help propel AS based bruisers like irelia, jax, vi, Warwick, udyr etc back into action after being overshadowed in the new season, or was it for adcs to have a viable alternative to bloodthirster) but it seems be bought by anyone who isn't a ap user, ad caster or support.

League of cleavers to league of warmoggs to now league of the ruined king. Or would some would say League of the broken game :3.

P.s. I'm loving it atm in that I'm ripping faces at irelia top but I'm 99% sure, botrk will get nerfed.
It just got an announced hotfix nerf. Riot Thread Link...

This is the shortest lived reign out of the three with League of Black Cleaver and League of Warmog. I have to admit it was fun buying that item as jungler, ADC, top lane, and anyone not entirely AP/Support. I felt like a boss jungling Olaf with it and it won me several ranks. Olaf basically just moved to top of the Tier 1 with that item. Other tier ones like Shaco, Nocturne, Lee are all great but not as much synergy with it as Olaf who also can goes Spirit of Lizard for extra true damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Fnatic have also had a rocky weekend, but Evil Geniuses fell harder. I don't like how they are handling Season 3 - they aren't adjusting their playstyle to it. You have to be willing to enforce some early pressure in the current meta or you will be suffocated.
Spoiler for EG Against Giant:

Wolves vs Fnatic though, oh boy...

Last edited by Izayoi; 2013-03-05 at 14:10.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 12:25   Link #3688
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

And a mini-patch just came live. That's fact action.

Out of interest, what was the most amusing thing you saw on solo queue done with BotRK before it got nerfed? I saw Voyboy go 24-6-12 with an AD Fizz using it. His Urchin Strike was close to a one shot...
Old 2013-03-06, 21:45   Link #3689
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23...ework-official

So the Karma rework has surfaced. Next one probably Trundle or Sion.
Old 2013-03-07, 00:55   Link #3690
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Apparently Nami's buff that silently slipped through has made her popular with a good number of Asian teams now.

Day 1 of the IEM World Championships had one real shocker...

Spoiler for IEM World Champs Day 1:

Group B starting soon contains CJ Entus Frost, SK Telecom T1, SK Gaming, Evil Geniuses, Meet Your Makers and Anexis.

And in case anyone really wanted it, Nurse Akali is currently on special.
Old 2013-03-07, 12:21   Link #3691
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Day 2 of the IEM World Champs just finished.

Spoiler for Day 2 summary:

All matches were recorded and can be found on ESL's channel on Youtube.
Old 2013-03-08, 09:43   Link #3692
Kreceir

Images
Karma rework Comic
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So I have posted a few of this guy work in this thread, and he sure likes making fun of sivir when it comes to Remakes

Speaking about remakes, there is already an Karma (which I'm very excited about) fanart with her new skin she will be getting.

BEST PART IS, you can get the new skin for FREE if you already own Karma before she get relaunched.
Images
Sexy Karma
Old 2013-03-08, 21:13   Link #3693
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

^
That fanart came fast.

I just bought Karma for the remake. I hope they also buff/change her so she can finally be a viable support.

As for the 3 skins in the pbe data, I'm totally getting that Machiko Noguchi Nidalee.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 22:47   Link #3694
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I hope the Karma remake includes a skill remake. I really could use a third regularly viable support. Taric and Sona are what I rely on usually. I want to use Nami more, but even with her buff, she still only works in certain combos. Nunu and Blitzcrank have fallen off. Alistair and Leona are too risky for solo queue. Lulu I like but again, solo queue and randoms....Amd Soraka is a beatstick in almost any situation. Zyra is dangerously squishy after early game and really is more of a mid champ now.

Spoiler for IEM World Champs Day 3 summary:

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2013-03-08 at 23:01.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 10:42   Link #3695
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Spoiler for IEM World Champs Day 4 (final):
Old 2013-03-09, 19:40   Link #3696
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Spoiler for IEM World Champs Day 4 (final):
I have to agree game 3 was really great and tense to watch was definitely one of the best in the tournament.

And pocari and me have been saying that Woong definitely seems like the weakest link in frost, it was no surprise when baited him onto MF since Woong has played what 3-4 ADCs recently?... I mean I was actually surprised when he play urgot and cait earlier in the tournament.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 19:48   Link #3697
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
The whole first division promotion is still really odd. For example, I been duoing every game with the same person and my partner was first to be at 85 range since he was ahead by a bit. He has been getting +5 +4 +1 +5 since he went in the 80+ LP range and we usually win about 4 to 5 games in a row. (Note: Before 80+ LP he was getting +25 LP every game. I been informed this is normal from other friends who been in series.) Then there was me, I went into 84 LP range and got up to 100 with one game where as my partner had to win 4-5 games to get from 85 to 100. We have the same win ratios since we been playing together every game. It is really odd and funny at the same time. It took him so much effort just to get to promotion. Riot, you are so cruel hahaha.

Edit: I talked with several more people and was informed they have the similar experience with progressing from 85 to 100 in D1. I guess I just got lucky and glitched out or my MMR skyrocketed at some point...

Last edited by Izayoi; 2013-03-11 at 00:40. Reason: Misleading sentence
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 19:57   Link #3698
Kreceir

Call my stupid but, what does LP mean?
Old 2013-03-10, 23:53   Link #3699
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
Call my stupid but, what does LP mean?
League Points (used in the new ranked system).
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 03:16   Link #3700
Kreceir

*Not my Video*
This is one my friends that captured while we were having fun with an all TP summoner spells
I'm playing the Teemo
Kennen got insanely fed ending with an 32/6 K/d ratio
YouTube

Tags
league of legends, lol