AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos - Episode 07 Rating
Perfect 10 17 20.99%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 27.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 30.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 16.05%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.23%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-18, 12:51   Link #41
Maverick05

Dumb question: Think some channel will air IS ep. 7 uncensored?? If the answer is no....I need to go and reserve the DVD....
Old 2011-02-18, 14:12   Link #42
Yusei Fudo
Banned

wait is ep7 confirmed for uncensored version?
Old 2011-02-18, 17:51   Link #43
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Just watched the ep. After watching was Laura did, I question in why she's still in the tournment or even still allowed in the school. She nearly committed murder of two students(Rin and Cecil). If I ran that school, as soon as I hear what she pulled off that girl would be on a one-way trip back to her homeland in a garbage truck. Heck, I would make sure she would never use her IS again.
Old 2011-02-18, 17:52   Link #44
RiderLeangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
wait is ep7 confirmed for uncensored version?
We can only hope can't we? :P

Also really off topic.. Don't I know you from pojo? I swear I've seen that exact sig there... Also the 5Ds stuff obviously means you like YGO
Old 2011-02-18, 18:14   Link #45
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Omg. Ichika is getting so much time with Charlotte. Not that I don't like Charlotte or anything....but come on Ichika!!! HOUKI!!!!
Old 2011-02-18, 18:21   Link #46
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderLeangle View Post
We can only hope can't we? :P

Also really off topic.. Don't I know you from pojo? I swear I've seen that exact sig there... Also the 5Ds stuff obviously means you like YGO
yes I am also from Pojo :P
Old 2011-02-18, 18:25   Link #47
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Even after watching the sub I'm a little confused.

What did Laura had against Rin and Cecila to the point of almost killing them?
Old 2011-02-18, 18:33   Link #48
rowanatkinson23

will they end vol 2 of IS at ep 8? and will Houki and Laura be beaten then?
Old 2011-02-18, 18:35   Link #49
iceyfw

so what names were shown at the end? and also they let the german girl free of no consequences? serious? she was ready to shoot at ichika while he was carrying two girls to safety and she did break two IS to the point of them not being able to participate in the tournament in time. i mean, really? they let her off scot free? someone who reads the light novel want to shine some light on this?
Old 2011-02-18, 18:46   Link #50
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
so what names were shown at the end? and also they let the german girl free of no consequences? serious? she was ready to shoot at ichika while he was carrying two girls to safety and she did break two IS to the point of them not being able to participate in the tournament in time. i mean, really? they let her off scot free? someone who reads the light novel want to shine some light on this?
I don't know about the second question, but the names shown at the end basically indicated that Houki and Laura were against Ichika and Charlotte.

Charlotte was ridiculously adorable again this episode. I feel like Houki and Cecilia are getting cuter as well, but it's hard to compare to Charlotte.

Also, I'm expecting some awesome things from Ichika next episode. Show your main character powers! Also, considering Charlotte is still seen as a guy, she probably doesn't know about the dating rumor, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ichika and Charlotte won.
Old 2011-02-18, 18:47   Link #51
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
I only had flashbacks of Master Asia as he manhandled the Death Army bot while in the flesh on his debut. Also the tournament format... looks like Gundam vs Gundam.

...didn't Houki use a sliding screen to cover herself when she changed? I guess Charles didn't know, being a transfer student and all. But shouldn't Ichika therefore know that there's a screen, and use it?

Ichika no Ecchi.
I'd say that, but considering this is Ichika we're talking about, I'm pretty sure him being crafty or in a way suggesting he has a libido is less probably, it's just more likely that he's too dense to even remember about that thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
She was reminiscing. You don't need another person close to do that.
Yeah, but still, the exposition dump is still too much tell and not enough show, and the way she's speaking is more like she's talking to a camera like in a mockumentary. Speaking of mockumentary, anyone see the name Michael Scott as one of the guests? I know, I know, it's just a very common English name, but I'd like to personally believe that he's from a certain paper supplies company.

Anyway, about the episode...yeah, it's what you expect from Infinite Stratos, and like some others they really should be thankful for Charlotte, she single-handedly holds people from dropping the show. There's also Chifuyu-nee and the mechas for me, but mostly Charlotte. The rest of them just irks me, especially Ichika...still, how the hell did he got from a standing position to removing a girl's panties? And in a very short amount of time too! Even Yuuki Rito will have to take notes there.
Old 2011-02-18, 18:49   Link #52
matteas
Member Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Even after watching the sub I'm a little confused.

What did Laura had against Rin and Cecila to the point of almost killing them?
Hehe, I decided to rewatch it with subs for that scene too, hoping that I would learn what insults she used to instigate the two, but neither I have completely got it notwithstanding the subs.
Old 2011-02-18, 18:50   Link #53
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
I'm from Germany and I never thought I would say that, but "Vive la France!".
Old 2011-02-18, 18:57   Link #54
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Looks like they did cut off some of the "special" scenes here .
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2011-02-18, 18:59   Link #55
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice to see more back-story about Houki. I like that she admitted that she had problems in the past. Did she have to forfeit the match because she was moving? I like how she said kendo was her only relation to Ichika, shows that she really thinks about him a lot.

Don't mind Laura taking on Rin and Cecilia and laying the beat down. Though i want to know how she was able to punch them in the face and also use her whip to strangle them. I thought there was supposed to be a shield that prevented any harm to the body? If Ichika and Charlotte didn't intervene i could see her trying to take them out, she just seems like a "perfect soldier" that doesn't care about lives. Chifuyu bad ass. Can't believe she stopped Laura with that IS kitana. Though i know she's strong i also thing Laura tried to hold back at the last minute because she has so much respect for Chifuyu.

Tough luck for Rin and Cecilia for being out of the tournament. Didn't expect the pairs aspect in the tournament. So does that mean both of the team members get Ichika? Also enjoyed how they jumped on Ichika's side to make sure Houki didn't win.

Charlotte is destroying the competition. She almost let Rin and Cecilia's truth about their actions leak even though Ichika probably still wouldn't get it. Ichika treats her as a girl and even protects her because he grabbed her as his partner to protect her identity. Ichika likes to see Charlotte naked and grab her pantsu, still don't know how he got it. Also she gave him a kiss goodnight, regardless of the fact that it was on the forehead.

What a combo didn't expect Laura and Houki to be paired, but i guess it couldn't be helped. I think Houki is wary because she sees her old self in Laura, but it also a great chance to win. No that's the luck of the draw. Also in the first round. Don't know how Ichika and Charlotte will win.

From the preview: Are they taking bath together? Charlote has already won!
Old 2011-02-18, 19:16   Link #56
Who

Guess I'm not the only one who was questioning Laura getting off scot-free. Really Chifuyu-nee? Usually, I understand this circumstance in shows/anime, where the teacher doesn't exercise their power when the situation calls for it, but to turn on Ichika like for breaking a barrier as opposed to Laura's excessive violence... doesn't sit right with me.

That aside, France. hnnngh
Old 2011-02-18, 19:27   Link #57
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Guess I'm not the only one who was questioning Laura getting off scot-free. Really Chifuyu-nee? Usually, I understand this circumstance in shows/anime, where the teacher doesn't exercise their power when the situation calls for it, but to turn on Ichika like for breaking a barrier as opposed to Laura's excessive violence... doesn't sit right with me.
Well Laura did all that to show how much of a badass she is but Chifuyu pretty much ignored her as soon as she stopped the fight. So if Laura was actually seeking some approval or recognition she didn't even get that.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-02-18, 20:17   Link #58
Smithsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
I only had flashbacks of Master Asia as he manhandled the Death Army bot while in the flesh on his debut. Also the tournament format... looks like Gundam vs Gundam.

...didn't Houki use a sliding screen to cover herself when she changed? I guess Charles didn't know, being a transfer student and all. But shouldn't Ichika therefore know that there's a screen, and use it?

Ichika no Ecchi.
He wanted to go outside, but people would think it's weird for two boys and all, but before that - they had a bathroom in there....right? I loved that scene, hnghhh and shit, but... USE THE FREAKING BATHROOM! (I would cry if one of them did tho!)
Unless they both ignored it on purpose, GO FRAAANCE!
Old 2011-02-18, 20:24   Link #59
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

.........................What a great anime to watch after Madoka.......................

Agree ,i'm always trying to do that =~ anyway it's been some time since the censors bothered me so much >_>
Old 2011-02-18, 20:24   Link #60
Dahak86
Classics never age

my god, Laura is pure awesome BADASS eye-patch goodness! And she ownz Rin+Cecilia, even Charles/Charlotte can't do anything against her. only Chifuyu can stop her.
She RULEZ. Go Laura!!

IS call-ups are amazing as always, even Rin got bouncing-breasts... I'm impressed. =>
Spoiler:

about the rest of the ep:

- LoL, Ichika's so dumb that he can't even understand the basic principles of physics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichika
What I've seen is more than enough for me to understand.
yeah, sure.

- cute Charlotte is cute.

- Ichika: "I think the Charles who uses male speech mannerisms is pretty cute" lulz, another pearl of wisdom by Ichika.

also, what's up with the censored scene?