AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2011-10-09, 09:01   Link #61
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Decent episode. The amount of focus on Sanji was pretty nice, though the appearance of Zoro at the end was easily my favourite part. Couldn't help but giggle to myself at his last line.

Sure Chopper isn't that smart, though that's why we love him.

Hope they keep up the pacing, especially going by that preview for next weeks episode.
Old 2011-10-09, 09:16   Link #62
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

good episode...
am i the only one that hates the sound effect when luffy releases his Haoshoku Haki?? lol

and yes... chopper's stupidity is very annoying... there is a point when his naiveness becomes too frustrating to watch
Old 2011-10-09, 09:25   Link #63
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Fake Zoro = Ussop's VA
Fake Sanji = Luffy's VA
Dake Robin = Nami's VA

Or so it seemed to me...tough Sanji's voice was a bit hard to pin point.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 13:52   Link #64
ookamigirl

Chopper was totally naive with not realizing the fakes! It was beyond dumb.
Sanji & search for ingredients...
Sigh, those fakes are seriously messing up things. Wish the originals would kick their asses.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 16:56   Link #65
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Chopper was totally naive with not realizing the fakes! It was beyond dumb.
Sanji & search for ingredients...
Sigh, those fakes are seriously messing up things. Wish the originals would kick their asses.
They have already been doing that, Luffy, Nami and Usopp already completely humiliated them
Old 2011-10-10, 11:37   Link #66
noktown

He didn't recognize Usopp when he was behind a Sogeking mask,but he recognized his Nakama in these freaks....
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 11:22   Link #67
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I can't really get on Chopper's case since Usopp made the same stupid mistake. Goes to show some members of the crew really have some issues going on here .

Good to see Zoro getting himself back to shore. Last thing they need as their first mission in the New World to be tracking down that guy. At least we know his directional issues haven't been completely cured. Of course really he did those guys a favor. If they went down that easily would have been annihilated in the New World.
Old 2011-10-11, 16:41   Link #68
chaos_animagic

LOL, yea.... for some strange reason... Chopper seems to be getting stupider and stupider in common sense... his medical knowledge is great tho...

Guess one went up, the other went down, LOL.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 17:21   Link #69
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Just drop it...it's funny gag. Usopp also fell for it and you know Luffy will fall even harder than anyone...
Old 2011-10-11, 18:52   Link #70
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Just drop it...it's funny gag. Usopp also fell for it and you know Luffy will fall even harder than anyone...
He hasn't seemed to have fallen for it yet when he ran into the same group Nami and Usopp did. If he is going to fall for it, then it'd make no sense at all. At the very least won't be at the level of Chopper or Usopp who got confused without even being told who these guys are supposed to be. Of course can throw those Robin kidnappers into it too since they were following one Robin and then kidnapped another who looked ridiculously different.
Old 2011-10-11, 19:01   Link #71
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
He hasn't seemed to have fallen for it yet when he ran into the same group Nami and Usopp did. If he is going to fall for it, then it'd make no sense at all. At the very least won't be at the level of Chopper or Usopp who got confused without even being told who these guys are supposed to be. Of course can throw those Robin kidnappers into it too since they were following one Robin and then kidnapped another who looked ridiculously different.
Luffy had a gun to his face, tends to distract people. So just wait an episode or two.

Speaking of the kidnappers...we still don't know who they are with, back when this chapter came out in the manga two theories came up (that I know of)
A: Revolutionaries
B: World Government agents

B for me...
Old 2011-10-11, 23:10   Link #72
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Luffy and Chopper are the only ones (besides many people outside the SH) that are fooled by both Sogeking and Shinji's wanted poster too. They might be great at somethings, but they sure are gullible.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 17:29   Link #73
DreGon45
Rouge Encoder

Personally, I like the old Hakushou Haki sound effect. It sounds weird now. I wonder why they changed the sound for it.
DreGon45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 21:40   Link #74
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

This is getting annoying already. I just want to see the crew finally reunite. Seems like half of them are dumber than before though. Lol at Franky's new look, it totally fits him and i like it. What was the reaction to his new look when the manga came out?
Old 2011-10-16, 02:41   Link #75
d' airscapez
stranded in new york

I think the reaction was quite mixed or people tended to dislike it. I think the hair was one of the bigger issues lol.
d' airscapez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 07:39   Link #76
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
This is getting annoying already. I just want to see the crew finally reunite. Seems like half of them are dumber than before though. Lol at Franky's new look, it totally fits him and i like it. What was the reaction to his new look when the manga came out?
People mostly disliked it, but in one or two chapters we got so used to it that everything was forgotten. Actually I believe that by now most of us love it after we've seen what he can do in the manga.

(Personally loved it from the start)

And just be patient...I mean THIS is how a group should reunite after a timeskip, slowly meeting eachother... Trust me, you won't regret being patient and taking in these next...2 episodes or so.

Last edited by james0246; 2011-10-16 at 08:45. Reason: please do not discuss other series spoilers in this thread...
Old 2011-10-16, 10:40   Link #77
ookamigirl

Chopper *sigh* still blind & dump, just embarrassing!
Interesting how the crew is all paired up & still wondering around the groves.. well, everyone except Brook and Luffy who are still on their own.
Finally Chopper realized those were fakes. OMG now Luffy is doing the same as Chopper did. How stupid can they be?!
Well, at least it was really fun to watch! ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 15:32   Link #78
mtarzaim

The anime team did a really good job on Caribou (the super rookie at the end). He was already unsettling in the manga. Now his multi-circled green-chameleon eyes are even more disturbing. The voice is quite fitting, from the little we could hear.

I liked the subtile change in the OP, with all the crew displaying their new technique for a split second.

About Franky's looks...
Well, his body has changed a lot, as we will discover in the upcoming episodes, with a distinctive sense of... super?
At least, his hair aren't a lost cause.

mtarzaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 16:37   Link #79
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post
I liked the subtile change in the OP, with all the crew displaying their new technique for a split second.
It's a nice change, though i would have preferred if it happened much later.

This weeks episode had some very nice scenes, with Robin walking upto Sunny, and the adorable reunion of Chopper meeting the real Usopp and Nami. Awww, i love that scene.

It's funny how people were saying that Luffy would fall for the fake straw hat pirates like Ussop and Chopper did, and guess what, he did.
Old 2011-10-16, 17:04   Link #80
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It's a nice change, though i would have preferred if it happened much later.

This weeks episode had some very nice scenes, with Robin walking upto Sunny, and the adorable reunion of Chopper meeting the real Usopp and Nami. Awww, i love that scene.

It's funny how people were saying that Luffy would fall for the fake straw hat pirates like Ussop and Chopper did, and guess what, he did.
They were saying that because they read the manga ;o

Although it does seem obvious o-o
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote