AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-01-12, 23:34   Link #381
striderm
Adusa #1

Well it's gotta have some reasoning behind it. I don't think there's an answer yet, I'm hoping there's gonna be another character book soon.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 07:44   Link #382
Question
Crossdresser

What is this manga chapter?

Im trying to remember what chapter number this is. Its the chapter where

Spoiler:
Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 07:52   Link #383
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-13, 08:27   Link #384
Question
Crossdresser

Thanks, was wondering which chapter i had stopped at.

I dont believe Ukitake got his illness befere he died. You generally dont allow someone to sign up for a military post if they are afflicted with such a debilating illness. I believe he got it after he went through the academy and became a shinigami. Im also fairly sure modern medicine can be adapted to work on souls, the technology burea has done way harder things in the past.
Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 10:45   Link #385
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

According to the data in one of the the manga volumes ukitake is suffering from something like tubercolosis since he was young. Probably when he's not afflicted with the illness, he is very strong.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 13:03   Link #386
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I dont have an opinion here, but from what I remember during the flashbacks Shun and Uki in Academy . Uki looks in good health he doesnt have that sickly appearance or the body language of a sick person .
Old 2007-01-13, 15:40   Link #387
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I dont have an opinion here, but from what I remember during the flashbacks Shun and Uki in Academy . Uki looks in good health he doesnt have that sickly appearance or the body language of a sick person .
yes but also in the flashback they said that despite being sick he was strong and popular. so he was already sick when he was still just training as a shinigami. And in the 110 flashback, you see when he was seeing Rukia off, he was acting perfectly normal.
Old 2007-01-13, 16:28   Link #388
Trance
Translator In Despair
*Fansubber

Now that the anime is back on track with the manga, I've got 2 assumptions:

1- I'm NOT reading the manga but I think this arc is short, so this arc will end before it catches up the manga then it'll go into another filler season.

2- The whole show is about to end so it's going to be a lot shorter than Naruto or One Piece.

Please, I'm just assuming, but I'd like to hear some thoughts please without manga spoilers of course Thanks
Old 2007-01-14, 09:03   Link #389
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Short? Not really. The current arc has gone on since about chapter 185 and there are 258 chapters currently so... it's not that short. And it won't be ending soon, I don't think.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 09:40   Link #390
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
Short? Not really. The current arc has gone on since about chapter 185 and there are 258 chapters currently so... it's not that short. And it won't be ending soon, I don't think.
Spoiler for manga BIG spoiler:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-01-15 at 01:14.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 18:07   Link #391
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

After have watched episode 111 of the anime, there are few things that keep on bothering me.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 21:59   Link #392
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for Manga:

That brings me to a huge question I wanted to ask this earlier but I always forget . Why is there hell in BleachVerse . I mean all Plus or good souls goto SS so all bad souls SHOULD goto HM but nthats not the case always . If there is Hell in Bleach Verse relatively shouldnt there be a Heaven , but heaven's part is played by SS . I mean even the Rkognai districts are an indirect indication on ones level of goodness IMO .

For those of you who dont know what I am talking about Hell/Jigoku comes in ep 5 from 18.17 onwards

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-01-18 at 22:14.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 23:26   Link #393
bobo_vivi

Question im new here n i dunno hav u guys touched on this topic yet or not but:
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-01-19 at 01:00.
bobo_vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 23:44   Link #394
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

@bobo_vivi

Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2007-01-19, 00:59   Link #395
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
After have watched episode 111 of the anime, there are few things that keep on bothering me.

Comparing GF's Arrancar form at the end of chapter 25 of the manga with his Arrancar looks when he reappears in episode 110 of the anime, how come that they do not match or look alike?
Apparently Hollows can change their form a great deal when they become arrancar.

Quote:
Isshin in his Shinigami forms has tied around his left shoulder a white and sleeveless jacket. It looks similar to the ones that Shinigami Captains wear. That and coupled with the lessons he taught GF about how Captain Shinigami can control their zanpakuto's sizes, can it be that Isshin is a former Captain?
It can be true. Seems likely. Maybe it will be so.
Spoiler for Manga answer:

I know since the incident with the Shrieker Hollow in episode five, that if a Hollow was already rotten when human and has its mask split or slashed to death by Shinigami then goes to Hell.
Does that means that GF will be going to Hell also, even though it never happens onscreen?[/QUOTE]
Grand Fisher will only go to hell if he was bad BEFORE he became a hollow. Otherwise he'll go to Soul Society if he didn't use to be a bad person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
That brings me to a huge question I wanted to ask this earlier but I always forget . Why is there hell in BleachVerse . I mean all Plus or good souls goto SS so all bad souls SHOULD goto HM but nthats not the case always . If there is Hell in Bleach Verse relatively shouldnt there be a Heaven , but heaven's part is played by SS . I mean even the Rkognai districts are an indirect indication on ones level of goodness IMO .

For those of you who dont know what I am talking about Hell/Jigoku comes in ep 5 from 18.17 onwards
Heuco Mundo is not hell. Not all bad souls become hollows. Hollows are an abberation in the natural order, not demons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_vivi View Post
Question im new here n i dunno hav u guys touched on this topic yet or not but:
Spoiler:
This one is pure manga spoiler so...
Spoiler for manga... soon:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 01:16   Link #396
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I didnt compose my question properly Shouldnt there be a heaven in BleachVerse ? I mean there is a hell so in corelation with that there should be heaven . But all souls goto SS
Old 2007-01-19, 01:30   Link #397
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

You'll have to take that up with Kubo Tite as to why there isn't a Heaven. It is well beyond the scope of this Q&A thread to probe the creator's intentions.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 13:48   Link #398
Ziv

I just noticed that the tatoo on Shūhei Hisagi's cheek is a 69. Is it a ying/yang thing, or is there some other meaning in Japan? Or does it have some significance to his character?(if so, no spoilers please)
Spoiler for fanart of him:
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 14:10   Link #399
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
I just noticed that the tatoo on Shūhei Hisagi's cheek is a 69. Is it a ying/yang thing, or is there some other meaning in Japan? Or does it have some significance to his character?(if so, no spoilers please)
Spoiler for fanart of him:
You mean, other than the sex position ? (who said Bleach was for kiddies )

Wikipedia has a few meanings for this number, but nothing really convincing nor asian oriented.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/69_(number)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 14:30   Link #400
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
You mean, other than the sex position ? (who said Bleach was for kiddies )
ya I know, I just remembered hearing that the word "FUCK" in all caps was popular in japan because it looks cool (two circular letters in the middle and two letters with hard angles on the outside) and figured it might be similar =P
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a