AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-31, 11:41   Link #981
tsunade666

bows to the translator. Bows to the translator.

ALL HAIL THE TRANSLATOR!!!
Old 2012-05-31, 11:43   Link #982
Xaturas

Don't forget to rep him and Ping for their super work on delivering Jpn's goodies to us .
Old 2012-05-31, 16:49   Link #983
anfera103

Has Nene appear after her involvement in the Chris arc?
I wanted to know if she also became a part of the Harem
anfera103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 18:11   Link #984
sky black swordman

^ I would like to know that as well and did the scene in Ep 9 really happen like that you know when they barge in to Nene place and Sera was jealous of or angry about the possibility of having sex with someone?
Old 2012-05-31, 18:22   Link #985
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Another question regarding ep.9... in the novel Saras and Nene parts were one or seperate chapters?

And a more general one, how much has the sequence of the short stories been reshuffled in both anime seasons?
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 18:58   Link #986
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Another question regarding ep.9... in the novel Saras and Nene parts were one or seperate chapters?

And a more general one, how much has the sequence of the short stories been reshuffled in both anime seasons?
I think the Nene and Saras parts happen in different volumes.
Old 2012-05-31, 22:02   Link #987
Irrelevant
Editor Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to Irrelevant
Talking

Mm, I don't know how quick the translations will be since we're doing two projects right now but I certainly hope within a few months KoreZo will have a volume or two up. I'm looking forward to it!

Irrelevant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 22:06   Link #988
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Don't forget to rep him and Ping for their super work on delivering Jpn's goodies to us .
...Why rep me unless I decide to challenge nanodesu to a translating race?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 23:07   Link #989
NanoDesu
Beyond the Event Horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
If that happened, I'd just transcribe everything into Google Translator and hit translate. And I type fast =p.
Old 2012-06-01, 00:17   Link #990
Xaturas

Quote:
Bah don't be modest man. Eternal respect for speed translation of Infinite Stratos .

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoDesu View Post
If that happened, I'd just transcribe everything into Google Translator and hit translate. And I type fast =p.
Funny xd.

However its true that Ping really does the job considering doing it for free. I just wish there were more ppl like him on some project I read on BT, then almost all titles would be translated in few months time.
Old 2012-06-01, 01:41   Link #991
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
However its true that Ping really does the job considering doing it for free. I just wish there were more ppl like him on some project I read on BT, then almost all titles would be translated in few months time.
To quote Seitsuki on Mahouka:

Quote:
One of these days I really will go inactive. Just.. wait. Then you'll be sorry. >_> (...) oh me.
Okay, to be serious here. I don't know if I'll still be around once I finish DenYuuDen season 1, Baka Test and Gundam Unicorn (I'm stopping with SAO after vol 10 because I hope more translators will jump on board with the anime being aired, and my 'apprentice' BeginnerXP will be working on Accel World). I'm 75% inclined towards retirement at this point though.

Back on topic, don't worry about the translation speed, nanodesu and irrelevant. You're the only ones in control of the supply at this point. (I suppose Saganatsu will start asking if you two will allow us to host the projects on B-T, so I'll ask you beforehand.) Of course, if you need pacing...
Old 2012-06-01, 02:14   Link #992
NanoDesu
Beyond the Event Horizon

Quote:
Back on topic, don't worry about the translation speed, nanodesu and irrelevant. You're the only ones in control of the supply at this point. (I suppose Saganatsu will start asking if you two will allow us to host the projects on B-T, so I'll ask you beforehand.) Of course, if you need pacing...
Haha, no need for any pressure. My work slows down significantly with hard deadlines. Sort of the opposite of the intended effect of deadlines, but oh well.

And yeah, I'm fine with my work being hosted on B-T. I'd actually have joined B-T to begin with instead of making my own sites but I'm rather picky about having control over my work and I'm not comfortable with people having freedom to edit my stuff without going through me first.
Old 2012-06-01, 02:21   Link #993
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoDesu View Post
Haha, no need for any pressure. My work slows down significantly with hard deadlines. Sort of the opposite of the intended effect of deadlines, but oh well.

And yeah, I'm fine with my work being hosted on B-T. I'd actually have joined B-T to begin with instead of making my own sites but I'm rather picky about having control over my work and I'm not comfortable with people having freedom to edit my stuff without going through me first.
We're opposites then since I work well with deadlines...that's just me though.

Well, looks I'm going to be an admin...so I can superlock them like the Oreimo translations.
Old 2012-06-01, 02:32   Link #994
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
We're opposites then since I work well with deadlines...that's just me though.

Well, looks I'm going to be an admin...so I can superlock them like the Oreimo translations.
You might not be aware of this Teh_ping, but you're more than half way there to taking over Baka-Tsuki, and once that happens you're pretty much the King of one very big slice of the Anime-English-Fandom pie.

You can raise taxes, demand blood tribute and virgin offerings every month from the huddled masses and threaten to deny them their fix if they don't. You could become a God among men!

...Or the guy that everyone whines to when their stuff doesn't get translated fast enough.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 12:46   Link #995
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Hmm, was there ever a source for the entirety of the 10th volume apart from some pages posted on the Net?

I'm now currently swooping down like a falcon on one source, but I'll have to investigate it later when I'm close to ground zero.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 13:05   Link #996
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You might not be aware of this Teh_ping, but you're more than half way there to taking over Baka-Tsuki, and once that happens you're pretty much the King of one very big slice of the Anime-English-Fandom pie.

You can raise taxes, demand blood tribute and virgin offerings every month from the huddled masses and threaten to deny them their fix if they don't. You could become a God among men!

...Or the guy that everyone whines to when their stuff doesn't get translated fast enough.
Your giving ping_bro bad/good weird ideas
Old 2012-06-01, 13:11   Link #997
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Hmm, was there ever a source for the entirety of the 10th volume apart from some pages posted on the Net?

I'm now currently swooping down like a falcon on one source, but I'll have to investigate it later when I'm close to ground zero.
Are you talking about the raws?

Yesterday I upload them (with LQ but readable anyways) but now it seems winny is out of service (or it's only me?).

More than that, There are some comments there and here, but nothing speaking about the whole volume.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 14:58   Link #998
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Anime news:
“Japanese publisher Fujimi Shobo’s official Twitter account for the comedy franchise Is This a Zombie? confirmed on Wednesday that next week’s episode of the television anime series Is This a Zombie? of the Dead is also the last episode. The account indicated that after the 10th and final episode airs, the anime’s official website will have a “super, super, super important announcement.”"

I got this straight from Animenewsnetwork. Though it ends next week, at least we may get a treat. Another season, or a movie? Though that would be kinda optimistic. Ah well, we’ll get something is all I know.

Another option being a split cour, which would immediately explain the lack of plot this season.

Oh and thanks for translating this(or at least taking the interest)
Old 2012-06-01, 15:56   Link #999
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
Anime news:
“Japanese publisher Fujimi Shobo’s official Twitter account for the comedy franchise Is This a Zombie? confirmed on Wednesday that next week’s episode of the television anime series Is This a Zombie? of the Dead is also the last episode. The account indicated that after the 10th and final episode airs, the anime’s official website will have a “super, super, super important announcement.”"

I got this straight from Animenewsnetwork. Though it ends next week, at least we may get a treat. Another season, or a movie? Though that would be kinda optimistic. Ah well, we’ll get something is all I know.

Another option being a split cour, which would immediately explain the lack of plot this season.

Oh and thanks for translating this(or at least taking the interest)
Another season. Hell, this needs more.

(BTW, thanks a lot, NanoDesu!)
Old 2012-06-01, 16:57   Link #1000
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
To quote Seitsuki on Mahouka:
.......eh? Eh?? What happened to client confidentiality??

orz

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie