AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-27, 10:12   Link #3021
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
It appears that Kallen and Nunally have become quite close over the three or so episodes. Their conversation about Lelouch was extremely friendly, lighthearted, and... well, endearing. Nunally sounded incredibly happy, something we haven't heard in a while, as did Kallen. It appears that they showed us the start of their conversations in Ep.14 and they've been going on till now. But since time is so confusing in the CG-verse I can't tell how long its been.

My money is on Nunally having already deduced what Lelouch has been up to, judging by her reaction to the broadcast... and why she would continue talking to Kallen about her brother. Smart little girl.
i also wrote the following in the eps 16 section as one of my conclussions , seems we are on the same line

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 17:12   Link #3022
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i wonder what Lloyd ment when he said the guren was turned into something that no one can pilot
is it like the shen hu (only better)
is so then kallen being the only one who can pilot it would make sense (she has more expiriance then anyone else in the machine itself,and they say women can handle more G's then men)
Old 2008-07-27, 18:06   Link #3023
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Hey all, youngde here,

I've already mentioned this under the fanfiction thread, but since this one gets more hits, I thought I would mention it here too. I wrote a Kallen-centric story that's on fanfiction.net that I would really like feedback on. If anybody's interested, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4424606/..._the_Rebellion

Thanks all
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 20:17   Link #3024
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
while kallen beating the shit out of suzaku was the best scene in a while
i found her response after it to be the best part about it (the part where she says that he should kill her and that she's ready for it)
it goes to show that she was thinking "im going to die for it . but it would be worth it"
Old 2008-07-27, 20:58   Link #3025
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
while kallen beating the shit out of suzaku was the best scene in a while
i found her response after it to be the best part about it (the part where she says that he should kill her and that she's ready for it)
it goes to show that she was thinking "im going to die for it . but it would be worth it"
great analysis lol She totally was ready for death. And she was like dude it's worth dying to kick your ass!
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 21:02   Link #3026
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Oh, my dreams come true, Kallen X Suzaku beat-down
Now WHERE was that Kallen last episode. The smack down one. Maybe she was in too much shock from seeing the drug before he punched her in the gut.
Though I got to give him some credit for at least trying to apologize and offering himself up as a punching bag. I do understand how Kallen feels as well. Just letting it happen you don't

It was nice hearing Nunnally and Kallen girl talking about brothers. Usually, girls don't find out all those kinds of things from a sister till they are in laws.
I'm now more sure then ever that Nunnally will be the one who gets Kallen out of prison. She will realize that she's not safe after listening to that Knight of Ten.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 21:15   Link #3027
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I'm now more sure then ever that Nunnally will be the one who gets Kallen out of prison. She will realize that she's not safe after listening to that Knight of Ten.
If Nunnally were to do that than her chances of survival in Britannia are slim with those Princesses and maybe even her own assistant wanting her dead after betraying the empire especially with a war currently at their homeland would releasing the enemy really look good on her part? If Kallen protects her that'll be a plus but still..
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 21:17   Link #3028
Traece
:cool:

Well Guildford or Jeremiah is going to try to save Nunally (probably Guildford, by Jeremiah's request and mentioning of Cornelia being with him) and I agree with that theory and add that most likely Nunally will release Kallen, who will then take the overhauled Guren.

Like I said in another topic, the Guren being tricked out by LloydxCecile is just a good way of the writers saying that Kallen is going to have some new toys to play with, and very soon.

Edit: @ True Warrior: Normally I'd agree... But do you think that anyone but someone on the inside would relieve Nunally of Britannia's clutches? Even more so, why would they protect Nunally while they're fighting a huge battle. They'll be too busy with the United Federation of Nations to keep Nunally under lock and key. She's a cripple, after all... How far could she get on her own?
Old 2008-07-27, 21:18   Link #3029
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Well Guildford or Jeremiah is going to try to save Nunally (probably Guildford, by Jeremiah's request and mentioning of Cornelia being with him) and I agree with that theory and add that most likely Nunally will release Kallen, who will then take the overhauled Guren.

Like I said in another topic, the Guren being tricked out by LloydxCecile is just a good way of the writers saying that Kallen is going to have some new toys to play with, and very soon.
The Guren's on the Avalon isn't it?

How is Kallen going to get up in there? It's going to have to be an inside job.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 22:00   Link #3030
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
The Guren's on the Avalon isn't it?

How is Kallen going to get up in there? It's going to have to be an inside job.
Kallen's getting so many visitors, she can go back with one of them
Old 2008-07-27, 22:03   Link #3031
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

I see Kallen escaping with Suzaku's help after Lelouch shuts down the power in Tokyo. Suzaku, being the scheduled pilot of Guren, gives her the key and he grabs Nunnally while they escape. The Knight of Ten gets in their way, and Kallen tells Suzaku to go on ahead so she can turn his KMF into scrap with the new, upgraded Guren. She has a beatdown of awesomeness before falling just short (as she always does). As the bloodsucker is about to deliver the coup de grace, Gino swoops in and destroys him.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 22:06   Link #3032
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
I see Kallen escaping with Suzaku's help after Lelouch shuts down the power in Tokyo. Suzaku, being the scheduled pilot of Guren, gives her the key and he grabs Nunnally while they escape. The Knight of Ten gets in their way, and Kallen tells Suzaku to go on ahead so she can turn his KMF into scrap with the new, upgraded Guren. She has a beatdown of awesomeness before falling just short (as she always does). As the bloodsucker is about to deliver the coup de grace, Gino swoops in and destroys him.
Um... Suzaku is going to be with Lelouch and then in the middle of a battle. And Gino is not going to attack an ally... nor is Suzaku going to turn on the Empire just like that... and Kallen would likely attack Suzaku again given the oppurtunity or at the very least would never trust him.

Only two people can really help her escape: Nunally and, maybe, Guilford.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 22:06   Link #3033
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That would be rather disappointing. If she gets the new Guren, she's going to have to blow something up before losing.
Old 2008-07-27, 22:08   Link #3034
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I don't see Kallen getting the upgraded Guren only to get saved by Gino.
Old 2008-07-27, 22:09   Link #3035
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Um... Suzaku is going to be with Lelouch and then in the middle of a battle. And Gino is not going to attack an ally... nor is Suzaku going to turn on the Empire just like that... and Kallen would likely attack Suzaku again given the oppurtunity or at the very least would never trust him.

Only two people can really help her escape: Nunally and, maybe, Guilford.
Suzaku will make amends with Lelouch and agree to get Nunnally out of there. I can definitely see Kallen punching Suzaku in the gut once at the beginning of the operation to please the Suzaku-hating fans some more, but she'll follow when she realises what a good chance it is. And Gino will happily kick the bloodsucker's butt if it's for Kallen. Minus possibly the Gino part (that's hopeful thinking on my part since I think all three deserve some action against Ko10), this is far more likely than Nunnally actually being useful or Guilford betraying Britannia for the side that's holding his princess hostage.
Old 2008-07-27, 22:09   Link #3036
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I don't see Kallen getting the upgraded Guren only to get saved by Gino.
If not for the simple fact that he would kill her, not save her. The moment she is properly armed, all bets are off. He is a gentleman, but he's also loyal to the Empire.

Quote:
Suzaku will make amends with Lelouch and agree to get Nunnally out of there. I can definitely see Kallen punching Suzaku in the gut once at the beginning of the operation to please the Suzaku-hating fans some more, but she'll follow when she realises what a good chance it is. And Gino will happily kick the bloodsucker's butt if it's for Kallen. Minus possibly the Gino part, this is far more likely than Nunnally actually being useful or Guilford betraying Britannia for the side that's holding his princess hostage.
Ok, seriously, that is pure nonsense. Gino will not by any stretch swoop into save Kallen, he will attack her and likely try to disable if not kill her. She is his enemy, he has made no attempt to change that. Suzaku cannot just do a 180 on the empire, it would invalidate his entire character.
Old 2008-07-27, 22:09   Link #3037
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
She's going to blow up the Galahad... Come on, that thing's just too powerful and Bismarck doesn't even have a pilot suit. Meanwhile, Luciano actually does have a pilot suit, indicating that he has some staying power.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 22:13   Link #3038
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
If not for the simple fact that he would kill her, not save her. The moment she is properly armed, all bets are off. He is a gentleman, but he's also loyal to the Empire.

Ok, seriously, that is pure nonsense. Gino will not by any stretch swoop into save Kallen, he will attack her and likely try to disable if not kill her. She is his enemy, he has made no attempt to change that. Suzaku cannot just do a 180 on the empire, it would invalidate his entire character.
I've already admitted the Gino part is just hopeful thinking on my part (maybe he stops Ko10 from doing something dishonourable in the fight and then challenges Kallen only to lose to her?), but Suzaku absolutely can and most likely WILL work against the Empire for Nunnally's sake. That's not an invalidation of his character, since he cares about her safety just as much as Lelouch does.
Old 2008-07-27, 22:17   Link #3039
Var
Banned

Quote:
I've already admitted the Gino part is just hopeful thinking on my part (maybe he stops Ko10 from doing something dishonourable in the fight and then challenges Kallen only to lose to her?), but Suzaku absolutely can and most likely WILL work against the Empire for Nunnally's sake. That's not an invalidation of his character, since he cares about her safety just as much as Lelouch does.
First, Gino will likely have his qualms with the Ko10 for his own reasons, not for Kallen. This nonsense about Gino and Kallen is annoying me to no end.

As for Suzaku, it's pretty damn obvious that he isn't going to be working against the Empire for Nunally. If he was, he wasn't going to be calling out Lelouch, he wouldn't be ready for war, and he would have disagreed with Nina about the Freya. Suzaku will not change his place, that is his character. If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat, but I don't think it very likely.
Old 2008-07-27, 22:29   Link #3040
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
First, Gino will likely have his qualms with the Ko10 for his own reasons, not for Kallen. This nonsense about Gino and Kallen is annoying me to no end.
I already said it probably won't happen. That said, GinoKallen has been built up a lot more than LelouchKallen.
Quote:
As for Suzaku, it's pretty damn obvious that he isn't going to be working against the Empire for Nunally. If he was, he wasn't going to be calling out Lelouch, he wouldn't be ready for war, and he would have disagreed with Nina about the Freya. Suzaku will not change his place, that is his character. If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat, but I don't think it very likely.
He's been trying to call out Lelouch since the start of R2, and for good reason. Lelouch never explained himself, and this is what Suzaku wants out of him. He was always concerned with Nunnally's safety, and saying he'd "only do it" in exchange for the meeting was just him making Lelouch meet with him. There's no way he'll knowingly compromise Nunnally's safety. And he DID disagree with Nina about Freya, just like EVERYONE ELSE at that meeting. And if you can't see that Suzaku places Nunnally's safety as a top priority, then you clearly haven't been paying attention for the entirety of R1 and R2.

Of course, an alternative path I can see Suzaku taking is using the opportunity to capture Lelouch and deliver him to the Emperor, since this would both crush his war effort and protect Nunnally. We'll see what happens, though.