AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-20, 08:27   Link #481
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
knights??...uhh, she has 4, Signum, Vita, Shamal, and Zafira...unless you're only counting the combat knights, that would be 2, Signum and Vita...

also, TSAB is quick to evacuate people.....Hayate's Diabolic Emission didn't affect any civilians as the buildings all look empty and deserted.
Don't mind Chaos...since you can't see his sarcasm. His mind automatically turns off the word "Zafira" since he's getting shafted as a character. Sure, he had appearances, fight scenes...but at the expense of his "humanity." So, until Zafira shows us his muscles and worth...we'll assume there's just one invisible guard dog. Knight? Whut knight?

And there was no evacuation... That part of the city just HAD to be coincidentally uninhabited...so, they can spam spells all they want.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-20, 08:29   Link #482
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
knights??...uhh, she has 4, Signum, Vita, Shamal, and Zafira...unless you're only counting the combat knights, that would be 2, Signum and Vita...
Hmm... I don't know, I haven't seen a 'Zafira' around... Not even in the fanarts!

Anybody else knows a Zafira?

Quote:
yea from page one until 7 (I'm too tired to go on....), everyone's just saying about how an ass this general is...plus the speculation of corruption within the TSAB...Jealousy perhaps??...or he just doesn't like the idea of having someone who was the main cause of the "Yami no sho" case being on the battlefield...and with no knowledge on how her magic can cause devastating damage around the surrounding area...
The speculation of corruption is just base on over-hype

To be honest, I don't think it's jealousy even though it looks like it. He just Despise the fact that someone who had commit a crime before had been let off and is now even working for them.

I'm also surprised that as a general of Ground Forces, he hasn't heard the news that Hayate formed her own department and has been so for more than a month...

Perhaps there's a reason nobody wants him to know?

Quote:
also, TSAB is quick to evacuate people.....Hayate's Diabolic Emission didn't affect any civilians as the buildings all look empty and deserted.
Apparently, they popped up in an abandon area... Most likely the same place where Subaru and Teana had their B ranked test...
Old 2007-06-20, 08:30   Link #483
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

oh, uninhabited city...well that makes sense, I was really wondering what was gonna happen to all the people who were living in those buildings...anyways that part of the city looks all too similar to the hologram practice arenas that the forwards have been using in the past episodes for training...

lol @ chaos not wanting to know about Zafira...it is true though, he is part of the cast, but isn't showing much screen time, much alone action time...

hmm, mr. gound forces general not knowing about the formation of RF6!?...this could sound bad for Chrono and maybe for all of RF6...there might be some consequences in the future, as he did looked and sounded kinda pissed about Hayate and RF6 and its supporters...but the assistant, she smells just as fishy as this guy...

as for the destruction of TSAB...is it really over hyped or is it really not...I'd say over hyped for now, unless that general starts to show some REAL signs of betrayal...but then again, we can't blame him for being all pissed off and not knowing about RF6 or about Hayate being on the field, even though she is found to be the cause of the "yami no sho" case...
Old 2007-06-20, 08:32   Link #484
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Don't mind Chaos...since you can't see his sarcasm. His mind automatically turns off the word "Zafira" since he's getting shafted as a character. Sure, he had appearances, fight scenes...but at the expense of his "humanity." So, until Zafira shows us his muscles and worth...we'll assume there's just one invisible guard dog. Knight? Whut knight?
Hey, I didn't start it , it was the producers who decided to put him on the team, but then never used him for anything noticable ... And also all those fanart artists who conveniently left him out in 90% of all Hayate's family art

It just so happens that recently I decided to take it out
Old 2007-06-20, 08:46   Link #485
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hey, I didn't start it , it was the producers who decided to put him on the team, but then never used him for anything noticable ... And also all those fanart artists who conveniently left him out in 90% of all Hayate's family art

It just so happens that recently I decided to take it out
Still, that's just... nasty, aint it

Several more notesfrom me on this Ep;

- Although very suprised that Nanoha blocked it at all, Dieci expressed that her blast was not at full power.
Unless it was her sour grape, how far she could go if she decides to go all-out...
Her SS rank artillery overpowering SLB, anyone?

- Quattro was seen wearing jacked over her shoulder, and Dieci had mantle over her untill she disposed it.
Tre's been flying without any external outfit, so these clothes are obviously their preference.
...Am I too quick to think that they're treated in not bad manner, as in able to choose clothes of their choice?
Old 2007-06-20, 08:51   Link #486
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
- Quattro was seen wearing jacked over her shoulder, and Dieci had mantle over her untill she disposed it.
Tre's been flying without any external outfit, so these clothes are obviously their preference.
...Am I too quick to think that they're treated in not bad manner, as in able to choose clothes of their choice?
I would imagine so. While I'd imagine that they wear their suits primarily for function, being able to select any outfit they want seems to indicate that they have that much freedom at least. Also, their personalities also seem to point to that conclusion, since they don't seem to feel oppressed or anything in that matter.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-20, 08:54   Link #487
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
They're Scaglietti's. How bad could that be?

Okay, my fanboyism aside... of course, purely speculation and the next episode will make or break Scaglietti/Agito, but Agito clearly has some disdain towards Numbers in general, not wanting their assistance, and not just Scaglietti alone... which possibly means that Agito, unlike Lutecia probably wasn't directly affliated with the good doctor. I mean...Lutecia's clearly a subject to his "playtime", but to her...a Jail is fine too. And Zest too doesn't really look like he was something of Scaglietti's... since he refers to him in a mildly professional tone, adding the title Knight when talking to him.

There's also the possibility that Scaglietti gives authorative control and management of the younger Numbers to Uno, while he indulge in boring science stuff...seeing how they all report to her first-hand rather than going straight to the doctor from the way they talk about getting scolded by Uno-neesama... Being sisters, possibly of similar kin, surely their relationship can't be all that bad?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-20, 08:55   Link #488
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Dieci's blast not being at "full power"?!
now thats an unexpected surprise, and if it is true, it could rival the Starlight Breaker...and Nanoha was just lucky to defend against that blast, since it wasn't full power...unless Dieci was also anticipating the arrival of someone to defend against the blast and decided to play around and make that blast not at "full power" mode...

also, if RF6 ever encounter the Numbers again, they should have a much more better game plan...seems like the Numbers are all about surprises and tricks, doing anything they can to get their hands on the relics for their Ojou-sama, Lutecia...
Old 2007-06-20, 08:58   Link #489
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Still, that makes you one naughtly person in this subforum
I've done worse

Quote:
- Although very suprised that Nanoha blocked it at all, Dieci expressed that her blast was not at full power.
Unless it was her sour grape, how far she could go if she decides to go all-out...
She traded alot for that firepower though.

An Extreme range fighter, should the enemy catch up to her, she'll be finished.

Quote:
*Shrugged*

I figure Jail would treat them the same way he had treated Uno ...
Old 2007-06-20, 09:16   Link #490
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
She traded alot for that firepower though.

An Extreme range fighter, should the enemy catch up to her, she'll be finished.
Indeed, out of all numbers appeared so far, she's the only one that can't fly... well, unless Uno can't too, but should it the case, I'd be suprised.

But that's why there are other sisters, so far it's likely that each of their IS can at very least come close to Aces in their specific field.
Should one of Ace take several Numbers alone, I'd imagine Ace will be in serious trouble.
Old 2007-06-20, 09:16   Link #491
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
~
~
Neither was Nanoha.

Old 2007-06-20, 09:29   Link #492
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Neither was Nanoha.

The funny part (at least to me) is that neither side knows the other were holding back
Old 2007-06-20, 09:37   Link #493
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
The funny part (at least to me) is that neither side knows the other were holding back
Does it even matter? We don't even know how much both sides were holding back, especially Nanoha since they're being ridiculously vague on "what" limiters were removed, since it was canonically proven that you don't need S-rank to block S-rank spells.

All we know is that X's holding back enough to not kill Vivio, if she is capable of that.

Old 2007-06-20, 09:42   Link #494
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Does it even matter? We don't even know how much both sides were holding back, especially Nanoha since they're being ridiculously vague on "what" limiters were removed, since it was canonically proven that you don't need S-rank to block S-rank spells.
Of course it doesn't, but it's still funny to me...

...Not a 'LOL!' moment though... Just a good feeling.

Quote:
All we know is that X's holding back enough to not kill Vivio, if she is capable of that.
I'm pretty sure she made a rough guess

Or it could be possible that she's indestructable... By 'conventional' means.
Old 2007-06-20, 09:45   Link #495
Jimmy C

Quote:
Not quite. That was Quattro saying if the girl really was the "material" they were looking for, she wouldn't go down to one blast.
Old 2007-06-20, 09:50   Link #496
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

My random guess:

The blabbermouth general secretary's is actually Uno in disguise. The doctor will use the airhead in order to weaken his enemies from both fronts.
Old 2007-06-20, 09:51   Link #497
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Not quite. That was Quattro saying if the girl really was the "material" they were looking for, she wouldn't go down to one blast.
Yeah, but how big of a blast are we talking about? And the fact that she held back hints that there may be a limit to how much she can take...
Old 2007-06-20, 10:08   Link #498
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Yeah, but how big of a blast are we talking about? And the fact that she held back hints that there may be a limit to how much she can take...
Somewhere between SB and SB+? With physical damage together, of course.

How about charge time? She seems to need some time to shoot a really powerful shot.

Old 2007-06-20, 10:17   Link #499
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Somewhere between SB and SB+? With physical damage together, of course.

...Yeah, I'm starting to lean towards Vivio being indestructable by 'conventional' means

Quote:
How about charge time? She seems to need some time to shoot a really powerful shot.
Most of them do anyway, look at Nanoha and Hayate...

Here's another thought, does she have more than one type of shot ?
Old 2007-06-20, 10:55   Link #500
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
My random guess:

The blabbermouth general secretary's is actually Uno in disguise. The doctor will use the airhead in order to weaken his enemies from both fronts.
Actually thats a pretty good guess. Though everyone else pretty much guessed that that the secretaries up to no good. Her being Uno would be one of the greater twists in the story.