AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 65 64.36%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 23.76%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 7.92%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 1.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-07, 22:48   Link #81
nishiura
current mood: yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Gold View Post
mugi no messing with the pairings
azusa x yui
ritsu x mio
Am I the only one who likes any two of the main five girls together? XD
Haha there's three exceptions though, I don't like MioxYui, MioxAzunyan, MioxMugi...
Mio can only be with Ritsu.
Ritsu, on the other hand, can be with Mio, Yui, Azunyan or Mugi, because I'm odd like that! =3

Anyway, saw the sub'd episode now =D I was quite happy
Liked the Ricchan-Mugi interaction even more with subs =)
And I lol'd at Yui's reaction to Mugi taking Mio's strawberry, when I watched the raw I didn't get it, but now it's so funny! X'D Poor Yui ♥
Old 2010-07-07, 23:08   Link #82
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-07, 23:14   Link #83
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
Spoiler:
Irony is Ritsu wants romantic love life hence a boyfriend.
Old 2010-07-07, 23:29   Link #84
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Getting this TWO THUMBS UP out of the way...

Spoiler for Ritsu:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-07-07, 23:42   Link #85
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Mugi was surprisingly fun and cute during this episode. I didn't really get at first why she wanted to be hit but... skinship? Really? This girl is too reserved really. Any other character would just grope her friends without thinking twice. Even Yui usually jump on Azusa without asking. But I was glad she managed to get what she wanted, especially by ambarassing poor Ritsu.
Jaleous Mio at the end was win! (〃∇〃)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Irony is Ritsu wants romantic love life hence a boyfriend.
You're quite short-minded, are you not? Plus everybody knows Ritsu belongs to Mio at least as her personnal punching bag
Old 2010-07-07, 23:43   Link #86
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Getting this TWO THUMBS UP out of the way...

Spoiler for Ritsu:
I was telling myself the exact same thing throughout the episode. LOL

Spoiler for Mugi:
Old 2010-07-07, 23:46   Link #87
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I forsee this will happen in the future......

Spoiler for possible future spoiler:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-07-08, 00:00   Link #88
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well Mugi could fixate on Azusa...because you know Ui's never going to let her sister go.

It was funny that each time Mugi said "Can I give you a hug?" any the asked "Where are you from?"
Old 2010-07-08, 00:29   Link #89
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Good to see Ui & Azusa hangout more, but is it me or is this show getting more unrelated to Them playing in a Band, I dont mind it, i actuality like it how it is. From the past episodes there was barley any music playing makes sense they need to prepare for college
Old 2010-07-08, 01:18   Link #90
Ezilled

At last, this was it. This was the episode I've been rooting for since the beginning, and it paid off on the latter in a greatest way possible. It really is the best episode ever! Fuck yeah, Mugi! I died in happiness overdose as well because of her innocent yet pure antics from herself as a commoner and not thinking about her status in life. The best part was Mugi made Mio cry by stealing her strawberry. Nothing is sweeter than a dramatic revenge, and it was so refreshing scene.

Also, for the first time in history. KyoAni did a second OP/ED for the latter half. It's like they're milking this up to death. The new OP's animation was great. Lyrics were quite good, and the vocal was the usual - fast and high-pitched, but I might end up liking it again as for Go Go Maniac because of Yui's solo guitar on the full version. ED, on ther other hand, was truly a masterpiece in my book, I even repeated it like countless of times. The animation, the lyrics, and the vocals are god-tier. Rebellious, grimdark, and eye-raping to such extent. I liked it better than Listen and Don't say Lazy, and I can't wait to get my hands on the full version. Awesome hipster hoodies from Mio and Ritsu and thought I would not see Ritsu's headband-less appearance again. Despite it's only in the ED, it's okay for me.

That said, K-ON is still the superior anime of the year, all years. Looks like they'd drag the episodes some more before their culture festival. But let's see the build-up drama or whatnot first.
Old 2010-07-08, 01:18   Link #91
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Good to see Ui & Azusa hangout more, but is it me or is this show getting more unrelated to Them playing in a Band, I dont mind it, i actuality like it how it is. From the past episodes there was barley any music playing makes sense they need to prepare for college
We got two super awesome new songs + videos to go along with it...
Old 2010-07-08, 01:25   Link #92
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Now that the materials from volume 3 of the manga are done, just wondering whether this season will cover volume four materials, or we'd be seeing anime original episodes for the rest of the series(next episode should be anime original material since...it's kind of due).

And according to previous patterns, the next episode should have some music, but chances are lowered due to releases of new OP and ED.
Old 2010-07-08, 01:26   Link #93
itzglez
♫♫♪

anyways, if Mugi does really have friends before she entered Sakura High, aren't they too scared to hit Mugi when they knew she's into weights and will pounced em head on? well, just a thought
Old 2010-07-08, 01:32   Link #94
vozenpop
Yui&!

This current episode made me like Mugi a little more than before. I still cannot stop laughing at Mugi taking Mio's strawberry. It was nice they decided to focus on one of the least developed characters in K-On! Well, it looks like it is a Yui-centered episode next week.

Another great bit was Yui mistake in submitting Ui's picture for her id.
Old 2010-07-08, 01:34   Link #95
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

One of the few Mugi-centric episodes. Which is good, as she gets so little screentime already.

I liked how she just canceled another appointment just to go hang out with Ritsu and how she pretty much confirmed what I said before: she wants to be part of the gang and not just watch from the sidelines.

Yui panicking over Nodoka stealing her strawberry is typical Yui, and yet, it cracks me up every time. Funny how she met her 'soulmate' in Mio regarding that. Speaking of Yui, she was actually studying, rather than goofing off/play with Gitah? I guess that's why she had Nodoka over – to keep her focused.

Heh, and no one dared hitting Mugi, until she made the remark that got Ritsu over the edge. I guess she truly does have a masochistic side to her.

A marathon next time, eh? I wonder what the purpose of that would be.
Old 2010-07-08, 01:46   Link #96
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Sounded like Mugi squeeled after Ritsu hit her. It made her happy.
(Though it is hard to gauge just how strong Mugi is...she carries around things like her keyboard or an amp like it was nothing at all, and arm wrestled that machine in seconds after it beat Ritsu.)

Also she turns into jelly if you remove her eyebrows....oh wait.
Old 2010-07-08, 02:01   Link #97
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Someone hug Mugi, dammit!
Old 2010-07-08, 02:06   Link #98
itzglez
♫♫♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Someone hug Mugi, dammit!
I'M GONNA SERIOUSLY DO THAT! NO ONE DARES STOP ME JUST BECAUSE U REQUESTED IT!
Old 2010-07-08, 03:06   Link #99
7thFonon
seventh

Awesome episode... haven't seen a season2 episode this good since episodes 1-5. And I love the animation for the Ending.
Old 2010-07-08, 03:13   Link #100
Eak
One angry cloud.

I consider myself a pretty cynical person (horrible I know). But I can feel a slight soreness in my cheeks from smiling so much. Oh Mugi, you are so loveably weird and cute. A rare 10/10 (but I am Mugi biased).

And if you hate on this episode I will go far and say that you must be pretty miserable :T
Closed Thread