AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-21, 12:03   Link #23661
khprincessh

yeah well i guess moka does like tsukune but i can wait for the new chapter
Old 2013-01-27, 23:13   Link #23662
chidorimen

I can't shake the feeling that there's something more to Tsukune than even just the shinso blood thing like he has some kind of special lineage or something that makes him able to handle this stuff. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 01:18   Link #23663
zibi88

nah its just the power of love based on strong will that makes him keep going...when he is losing himself or training he thinks of moka and others... and has the will to fight and not give up

if there was a special lineage inside then he wouldnt have to worry about turning into 2nd alucard and would just turn into a shinso like moka... yet he's close to death as he gets covered by that black alucard skin
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 04:14   Link #23664
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
nah its just the power of love based on strong will that makes him keep going...when he is losing himself or training he thinks of moka and others... and has the will to fight and not give up

if there was a special lineage inside then he wouldnt have to worry about turning into 2nd alucard and would just turn into a shinso like moka... yet he's close to death as he gets covered by that black alucard skin
Personally, I doubt that it's only the power of love, and Tsukune's determination to give up, that allowed him to reach the current stage of his transformation...

After all, without the assistance of Mikogami, Tohou Fuhai and probably some other characters that are going to appear in the future arc's, Tsukune wouldn't be capable of surviving intact for so long...

Since, it's the Holy Lock that, in my opinion, slowed down the propagation of Alucard's blood, giving Tsukune more time, for his body and mentality to get used to the presence of Alucard's blood, and it's the human modification ritual that has accelerated the changes that have started occurring within Tsukune's body.

I mean to say that without the Holy Lock, and the human modification ritual, I don't think that Tsukune would be capable of still maintaining his sanity, in the current situation...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 05:39   Link #23665
amtro
Distro

The raws should be out soon, the cover for this week's SQ Jump and TOC are out already after all.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 11:28   Link #23666
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, I doubt that it's only the power of love, and Tsukune's determination to give up, that allowed him to reach the current stage of his transformation...

After all, without the assistance of Mikogami, Tohou Fuhai and probably some other characters that are going to appear in the future arc's, Tsukune wouldn't be capable of surviving intact for so long...

Since, it's the Holy Lock that, in my opinion, slowed down the propagation of Alucard's blood, giving Tsukune more time, for his body and mentality to get used to the presence of Alucard's blood, and it's the human modification ritual that has accelerated the changes that have started occurring within Tsukune's body.

I mean to say that without the Holy Lock, and the human modification ritual, I don't think that Tsukune would be capable of still maintaining his sanity, in the current situation...
Thats why I said "power of love... and "strong will"" will that pushed him foward no matter what happened...

I didnt mentioned about holy lock or modification becouse its obvcious.... but his strong will and feelings for moka and others made him take that risk... if tsukune didnt base on feelings then ruby wouldnt end up in the school... the same she wouldnt be able to bring the exorcist to tsukune in time... and so tsukune would have been killed by moka so no Holy lock for him

The human modification operation... tsukunes feelings and will of wanting to help moka made him hold up the pain from 107 needles (or 108 cant remember...before he went rempage)... why didnt he even take such risky stuff... becouse he loves moka and wants to help her at all costs...

everything leads to those 2 points that feelings and strong will is making tsukune take all those risks

holy lock is a seal so its obvious... but this seal is not made for tsukune so it breaks really fast duo to his power... so it didnt help him that much... the chain for him should be at least 2-3times longer XD but if not Ruby and the exorcist he would be dead already... and if not tsukune wanting to save moka and learn jugentou he wouldnt even take that operation

more like "chidoriman" throught like some special blood from someone from his family tree... like maybe there was a person that fought youki or maybe there was a youki in his own family so the lineage was passed onto tsukune... maybe from his mother as she had the most impact in the story then the father :P (she kinda reminds me of mizores mother [hairstyle and those usually closed eyes])

but rather he is a human that duo some events and with help of friends (of suppressing that power) he become who he become... he has something to fight for and try his best to hold up together

ehhh I wonder when the spoilers will appear ;/
Old 2013-01-28, 13:09   Link #23667
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ehhh I wonder when the spoilers will appear ;/
You can start looking for the raws as early as wednesday.
Old 2013-01-28, 17:29   Link #23668
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Combo breaker.

Needs a little fan art

http://sadpanda.us/images/1377841-HDIYJ17.jpg
Old 2013-01-28, 18:48   Link #23669
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

It'l be great to read the new chapter.
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 18:51   Link #23670
Amigal
mm... sounds tasty...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Amigal
I think the new chapter will clear up some questions...

I hope that at last moment when things get really bad Akasha will appear... Would be interesting to see Moka's and other people reactions to such thing happening...
Old 2013-01-29, 00:22   Link #23671
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigal View Post
I think the new chapter will clear up some questions...

I hope that at last moment when things get really bad Akasha will appear... Would be interesting to see Moka's and other people reactions to such thing happening...
Personally, I think that the chances of Akasha appearing have lessened, after the revelation that she needed help to get out of Alucard, which was revealed in the previous chapter.

Since, I believe that Moka and the others will mostly concentrate on saving Tsukune, I doubt anyone is going to be able to focus on the task of saving Akasha.

Not to mention, I believe that the Rosario works as an Alucard control device, because Akasha is still within it's body, and having him go berserk, in the current situation, would probably be the last thing, that I would want to happen...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 06:15   Link #23672
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Edited:I lied, I didn't know what the actial chapter was. :v: I feel dumb now.
Edit2: So I guess the second part of the Black Parade counts as chapter 60? *Sigh*
Old 2013-01-30, 11:41   Link #23673
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
Edited:I lied, I didn't know what the actial chapter was. :v: I feel dumb now.
Edit2: So I guess the second part of the Black Parade counts as chapter 60? *Sigh*
No, both of the Black Parade chapters are the same but are split into 2 parts, the upcoming raws will be chapter 60.
Old 2013-01-30, 11:57   Link #23674
nfsac

It'd be funny if Akasha get addicted to drinking Tsukune's blood just like outer Moka do
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 12:16   Link #23675
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
It'd be funny if Akasha get addicted to drinking Tsukune's blood just like outer Moka do
It would be funny if it turned out that the outer moka was in reality akasha who used the rosary as a medium to talk and observe inner moka :P so the outer moka was akasha from the beggining xD that would be interesting :P

or the personality from the seal would merge with akasha as it was a part of her from the very beggining so that outer mokas feelings would pass onto akasha... so akasha would start to cling to tsukune while cousing inner moka a nerve breakdown

Akasha: Moka...would you want a litle brother or a sister ?
Moka: !!!? what !!?
Akasha: Tsukune can you come here for a minute *^^*

well for now akasha wont show up... but we might know that she is still there and she might be saved like last time (maybe she knew that issa wont be able to do the same trick like last time so she wont be able to come out from there on her own)... last time she was sleeping for 170years.... now its only 8 so not that much :P

I hope she will appear and stay close to tsukune to keep an eye on him and his changes... maybe she would come up with a way to slightly reverse the effects or at least stop them from spreading

ahhh when the bloody raw will appear xD
Old 2013-01-30, 17:35   Link #23676
GrimJack

cover for volume 12

Old 2013-01-30, 17:39   Link #23677
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ ... Damnit, Kahula's not suppose to be that cute! ... but her thumb... *shudders*
A perfect blend of beauty and horror.

Her eyes are red...how interesting...
Old 2013-01-30, 18:01   Link #23678
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Well, isn't that....

...Uh....

...Pretty?

Good lord even the title is bloody. Well this is some great premonition, guys. I feel like things are going to go just swell....

At least this confirms the series is far from over. Ura or any of the crew hasn't been on the cover of a Volume in a while... (Except Tsukune)
Old 2013-01-30, 18:03   Link #23679
zibi88

ahaha getting a handjob from her it seems carries a 'risk'... dude who will marry her should watch out :P

Well moka too has red eyes like all vampires (red pupils)...at least that what the race description was saying and lots of fodders.... I wonder what color are gyokuros eyes

and damn when he raw will pop out ^^ the wait is just killing me...
Old 2013-01-30, 18:17   Link #23680
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
^ Handjob...? In R+V? What did I miss? XD
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire