AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-28, 21:46   Link #19841
Eratas123

OC fics tend to get less attention compared to canon one's in the Nasuverse. THis is because the character's are too badass that any OC feels kinda standoffish already. Also, have you read "Fate kaleid liner prisma Illya?
Old 2012-01-28, 21:52   Link #19842
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

My character is an utter unlucky failure compared to the rest of the canon cast. His luck is in regards to his origin of magic, which undermines his luck like Touma from Index.

He becomes the buttmonkey of various universes as his master tugs him along, but he does get his time to shine every once in a while. He`s an average magus. And when I say average, I mean grab a random magus from the background extras magus.

Now, shall we get back on topic?

Oh, and I`ve read Fate kaleid liner prisma Illya.

And I`ve got special interactions between Kouhei and the kaleidostick. Heheheh.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 21:53   Link #19843
Eratas123

@ Rain - On topic: Would it be odd for a kid to get a love letter?
Old 2012-01-28, 21:55   Link #19844
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Because people miss it:

Should I use that fake summary or make a new one (that is more in line with the story?) for my story?

=========

It is really not easy to write IS fanfic.... the female characters basically revolved around Ichika who is really bland.....

Which is why I had consider about "exploring the possibility of other aspect of their personality" by making Ichika a girl before.

With Ichika being a girl..... the dynamic of the characters changes drastically (due to them revolving around Ichika):

>Houki is a competitive blood knight (Want to revenge for humiliation that she faced)

>Cecilia behave like a alpha bitch (but has hints of respect for Female!Ichika)

>Rin see Ichika as a rival. (Because female!Ichika is good at cooking too!)

>Charlotte.... may not even exist in the universe (probably replaced with another person), or Female!Ichika's discovery of Char's true gender make her(Ichika) feel very awkward.... for having a crush on another girl.

> Laura become female!Ichika's disciple (trying to learn the Orimura-school of Badass)
=====

Edit:
My Original Naru-verse Character is a Servant who could use second magic.
He is very idealistic guy who talk always about saving the world or something
He can be summoned as any class (but could only be summoned if there is an error with the Grail)
But since this is Naru-verse (where things are a little screwed up...)
The reason why he is Idealistic is because Idea is what keeping him from going utter batshit insane.
He is a magus from alternate timeline (His magic specialty is Singularity, ability to remember everything he experienced and immunity to any memory/body alteration...)
Unfortunately the timeline he is from is one that keep looping itself... due to somebody make a wish that case the Holy Grail to go into infinite loop.
The reason why he could use second magic is due to attempting to destroy something which could not be destroyed for god-know-how long until he learned second magic to "bring the grail into a dimension which it could be destroyed"

Last edited by agetreme; 2012-01-28 at 22:08.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 21:57   Link #19845
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Depends on how old the sender is, to how old the recipient is.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:01   Link #19846
Eratas123

@ Treme - Accurate summary works best.

@ Rain - Tatenashi jr (about 9 yrs old) keeps getting love letters. No one knows where the hell they came from and how the eff she gets them since ISA is an all female school. She herself doesn't mind either and messes with the senders by saying random messages like she can't go because she's being threatened by a guy to make her go to the amusement park and for te sender to save her....then she does the exact same thing to another one. Tatenashi even confiscates them since it's getting out of hand.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:04   Link #19847
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Who's sending them?

Because if it's a guy or girl older than her, it would be classified as creepy.

If it's one of the other kids, then the audience will feel squicky.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:08   Link #19848
Eratas123

That's the thing; they can't tell who the sender is and there seem to be multiple of them. Tatenashi remarks it's the Sarashiki charisma and the same thing happened to her when she was younger She seems to get more love letters every time she appears, prompting Ichika to get freaked out.

Also, some of the kids are way too close to each other than their "Parents" find for comfort. Charlotte's and Laura's kid's are practically stuck together.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:11   Link #19849
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Is Ichika an overprotective parent? Like a seriously overprotective parent?

Responses shall be late. Working on fic.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:14   Link #19850
Eratas123

Considering Ichika and the others are teenagers (Except Chifuyu, Maya, and Tabane), not really. He's just freaked out since the pile gets bigger every time he sees her.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:17   Link #19851
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Summary:
A new student! male students! The opening to the madcap school adventure in ISA. Where Alien Emperor God Machine from alternate Universe might actually exist, that new student is a girl with more nuts lose than Tabane and one of the guys is only able to pilot IS because he looked like a girl.

Edit: No accurate but give people an idea what it is like....
Old 2012-01-28, 22:20   Link #19852
Eratas123

@ Treme - Might wanna make it more subtle.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:25   Link #19853
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Summary: A new girl crashed landed on ISA with an unidentified IS. What is her purpose in ISA? Why is she in ISA? Could she be after the fabled Water Fountain of love? Why are there guys in ISA? Is it part of a government's conspiracy? Find out in this Mad-cap school adventure story.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:28   Link #19854
Eratas123

Put less emphasis on the girl and more on the school antics.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:32   Link #19855
demino_hellsin
That one guy

how serious would the gospel story actually turn out if I work on it. What do you guys think?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 22:36   Link #19856
Eratas123

Pretty serious to be completely honest. The fact that the Title remarks on the tragic figure of Icarus helps.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:50   Link #19857
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: ...plasma = 10,000K we're all screwed D:

On a side note maybe the upgraded Souten Gagetsu can turn white hot :-? about 2000K
What I mean is the plasma is just the side effect of high speed friction, on the other hand, the temperature of the teeth itself is barely reaching 1000 K due to constant energy transfer between the weapon and the air.

EDIT: I think I fluked at the physic, what I think is that it's similar to how a shuttle or hypersonic aircraft glow at extreme speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
how serious would the gospel story actually turn out if I work on it. What do you guys think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Pretty serious to be completely honest. The fact that the Title remarks on the tragic figure of Icarus helps.
This, better no people killed however...
Old 2012-01-28, 22:54   Link #19858
agetreme
Just another Idiot

But the girl is the main character...... O_O

Summary: This is another story about Males in ISA. The question is: why are there guys in ISA? Do aliens really exist? What is that legendary secret weapon that could wipe out the entire straight male population? A story from a group of girls' point of view and their quest to uncover the hidden truth. The story of school life, friendship, IS competition, love and most importantly, Bunny ears...because Tabane has one.
Old 2012-01-28, 22:58   Link #19859
demino_hellsin
That one guy

That's just the glowing from heat zero :| well I was thinking of applying white heat to the upgraded souten gagetsu which should be about 2000K The heat in the atmosphere would cause the image of the sword to be blurry and stuff, almost like a mirage. Then again anyone near it would be burned, even the user :|

sidenote: if they are foolhardy enough to engage the silver gospel in none IS, people will die. If they send people protected by plot and fanbase armor then they might die.

red hot is only 600K
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 22:58   Link #19860
Eratas123

@ Treme - Use either that one or the previous one.

@ Senpai - How fast can one run while they're under the effects of some tranqs?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest