Spoiler for ep 9:
Old 2012-05-31, 21:33   Link #422
gaiar31

Spoiler:
gaiar31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 22:07   Link #423
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

LOL they actually went with the invisibility, while I hoped for it, I didn't actually think they would go with it.
Wasn't bad at all but not quite as much funny stuff as I'd like, at least amusing if only for the fact Saki was naked the whole time

Now thats a particularly large difference between the twins, does that really happen in RL, I've never seen such difference before?

Wonder how many cousins the rock has?
Old 2012-05-31, 22:10   Link #424
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Wonder how many cousins the rock has?
I wouldn't be surprised if there's an entire network of these things across Japan, connected through some sort of ley line setup. Which leads into the bigger question of who or what put them there in the first place, and why?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 23:37   Link #425
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Really beautiful episode, looks like Natsumi has finally made the resolve to finally accept Saki moving, and the new place that she's moving to is really friendly and nice, especially the classroom where there's amazing view of the ocean. I was in awe of that scene, and Saki being naked the entire time was hilarious, and it looks like she'll have a great time living there now that she's experienced her new place first hand. It sucks when a friend leaves after years of spending time together, but greetings, farewells and change are a part of life.

The rock having a cousin...fascinating, I wonder if there will be more of them in the few coming episodes left. Can't wait for episode 10, this shows rocks!
Old 2012-06-01, 00:40   Link #426
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Maybe the rocks allow people to teleport between cousin rocks, allowing the other three to visit Saki any time.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 06:43   Link #427
Akarin

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Saki > Natsumi > Yuka > Rin
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 10:23   Link #428
Viridian

Call me shallow, but after watching the episode I mainly felt cheated out of seeing the girls in bikinis...
Old 2012-06-01, 11:13   Link #429
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

For all everyone knows, next they will more cousins for the rocks in all the other countries and prefectures. But at least the animation was an improvement from the disastrous last episode.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 11:27   Link #430
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
So I'm up to date with this series.

The rock with its trolling carries this show.

That is all.

Seriously, I'm loling so hard how every plothole is initiated or solved by "The Rock". It's as if this was going on inside the production staff:

"Hey Kantoku. We have a major plothole here."
"That won't be a problem. Just use the rock."
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 11:46   Link #431
Kitsu Breaker

Now with Know the real gender of Koharu, I am happy too leave her take care of Saki, maybe Saki preference tomboys

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 12:26   Link #432
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I don't think it's fair to say the rock fills plot holes. The rock is almost the center of the show. They design the plot to make the rock important.

This show's lack of popularity amazes me. I am really enjoying the four friends -- and the four seiyuus.

I expect they will next go to Tokyo and happen into an idol group audition, which they will win. True or not, you heard it here first, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 15:48   Link #433
ookamigirl

Girls managed to meet some new friends on their trip.
Ko and Chi seem nice.
Saki became really popular really fast.
Those girls manage to find wishing stones all over the place LOL
Saki's invisibility was pretty cool, but also not very practical.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 16:05   Link #434
inisipis

Invisible Saki traveled around the island butt-naked, amazingly she didn't catch a cold. The show focused more on the drama of finally letting go and accept changes that comes, even if it is sad, that is a part of growing up. They use invisibility plot device for Saki as chance to reevaluate herself and her future in her non-entity state, than as means for slap-stick, which is proper for this two-part 'sentimental' journey story.

Okay so the surfer "boy" is not the big boob girl at the inn in last week's preview, but is her girl twin sister, who unfortunately didn't inherit the same big boobs gene.
inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 20:17   Link #435
Kitsu Breaker

For Yuka x Rin
Spoiler for size:

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 20:30   Link #436
silvercover
Romance Expert

reason its not popular is probably since people think its just a generic "SoL that has problems/answers due to a rock". if you think that's all there is, you probably wont bother thinking of just random troubles that happen thanks to magic and being solved by the "power of friendship".
too bad, the show is really far from being that generic. they focus much on the characters and their developments across the summer.

anyways, im pleasantly surprised with this. like what I said above, you'd think that the issue of saki moving would be brought up near the end and solved in the ending. in this one, they've already dealt with it... maybe.
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 07:55   Link #437
Marina2

Compared to last ep., the quality of ep.9 is very good. I didn't notice any bad drawing this time.

Hmm, so it seems Saki will move at the end then. Let's see what will be the last "drama" for this show.
Old 2012-06-04, 01:09   Link #438
hikarihikari

I didn't take this one till couple of weeks ago, and I found it pretty nice. Last ep's quality was quite (I have to say) bad though.

It's alwasy nice to watch those girls' CPs
hikarihikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 01:15   Link #439
hikarihikari

Oh btw, maybe it's just me but I feel that Rin's character is a little pale, probably cause she dosen't talk much.
hikarihikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 21:57   Link #440
gaiar31

Spoiler:
gaiar31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen, slice of life, supernatural