AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-05-17, 02:26   Link #1161
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Only one more day until the new Eushully game comes out. I can't wait. The art looks great too. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a Warioware type game or something, but it looks fun. Actually it's not entirely an Eushully game, but an Anastasia game, which is like chibi Eushully. The best part about their games is they always seem to have cameos from past characters and they don't skimp on the challenge like a lot of games do. Every game is different and the systems often have a steep learning curve, but once you get a handle on it they become more playable. Also, in my case they often beat out console games in terms of overall funfactor. Super Psyched!
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 20:05   Link #1162
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
So the Seinarukana demo is going up on the 19th May at 6PM Japanese time. To announce this they're either very confident in their servers or very stupid, I can't tell which...
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 20:06   Link #1163
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Played Suika. On a GBA. Wtf.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 23:29   Link #1164
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
So the Seinarukana demo is going up on the 19th May at 6PM Japanese time. To announce this they're either very confident in their servers or very stupid, I can't tell which...
They should at least brace themselves from the impact that a whole bevy of Eien no Aselia fans would bring, once they find that demo...

It's not that rare to find servers going down due to the sheer amount of traffic from the DLers.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-19, 02:25   Link #1165
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
It's going to take forever to read through this
Or I also have the option of waiting for the english version
After many interruptions, I finally managed to run through the game.

All I can say is... heavy.
Knowing the nature of the story, I was prepared for a heavy drama, but reading through it was still quite an emotional experience.

The game is quite a thought provoker too, it'll take some time for me to sort out all my comments.

That little girl played by Noto Mamiko really got me good in the end.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-19, 03:44   Link #1166
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
They should at least brace themselves from the impact that a whole bevy of Eien no Aselia fans would bring, once they find that demo...

It's not that rare to find servers going down due to the sheer amount of traffic from the DLers.
Hopefully they're at least prepared for that. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to publicly announce it if their servers can't handle the traffic.

EDIT: It's out! Around 611MB or so. I'll download the demo after I've finished some other stuff to do. I can't wait!

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2007-05-19 at 04:05.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-19, 06:08   Link #1167
roan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Hopefully they're at least prepared for that. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to publicly announce it if their servers can't handle the traffic.

EDIT: It's out! Around 611MB or so. I'll download the demo after I've finished some other stuff to do. I can't wait!
+ release delay announcement on the same day hahahahahahahah
roan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-19, 06:40   Link #1168
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I don't mind the delay, it just means that there's more things that the development staff can pack into the game. In the meanwhile, there's always the demo to sate my anticipation.
Old 2007-05-19, 08:03   Link #1169
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Yeah, at least they gave us something to be playing with in the meantime.

In other news, I knew this would happen (then again, everyone with experience in eroge demos knew it would happen), the mirrors are all getting raped. I'm on 3%, woo.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-19, 08:21   Link #1170
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah, the servers got raped pretty bad by traffic. Planning to just torrent the whole thing when it finishes so that people can get it faster and with less hassle.
Old 2007-05-19, 08:52   Link #1171
Elric Haradra
ahh it's the sasquatch

Kiminozo and Shuffle!. I also like hourglass of summer and Fate/Stay night.
Elric Haradra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 11:03   Link #1172
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Anyone tried the Seinarukana demo yet? I've read about it in some blogs and I'm impressed with the changes to the system, though I've yet to try it myself.
Old 2007-05-20, 15:37   Link #1173
-Nyu-
Yozora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Yeah, the servers got raped pretty bad by traffic. Planning to just torrent the whole thing when it finishes so that people can get it faster and with less hassle.
I'm downloading it atm and will upload it to our server, will post the link here once it is up. Will also upload the demo video.
Ah, on a random note, if someone is interested to buy used visual novels etc *click*
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 06:41   Link #1174
luckyovermind
hungry~

With Seinarukana I heard you have to do some configuration changes to avoid the black screen problem during battle, but I'm not too sure...

Basically I'm just distracting myself from thinking too much on narcissu 2nd before the english version is out
From sushi-Y's post I know this one shouldn't disappoint XD.
Old 2007-05-21, 11:26   Link #1175
-Nyu-
Yozora

Hmm, why wont the demo work???
Spoiler:

~uguu >.<
Old 2007-05-21, 12:25   Link #1176
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Simplest solution is to change Regional and Language settings, the language one, to Japanese. It also helps if you have the non-unicode to Japanese. That's how I solved the error.
Old 2007-05-21, 13:17   Link #1177
-Nyu-
Yozora

So, finished, sorry for make you waiting, had to restart the upload, our maid unpluged the router while cleaning >.>
http://www.visual-novels.net/vn/inde...=394&Itemid=26
Will add the demo video later.
Old 2007-05-21, 13:44   Link #1178
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

The demo was great. I was impressed at the changes they made to Eien no Aselia's system, and the transition of the world map from 2D to 3D was beautiful. The combat system's improvements were also geared towards making people adopt various strategies against various enemies.

Overall, I really liked it. I also ended up liking Satsuki and Katina more, though I really want to see Ruptna and Euphoria in action.
Old 2007-05-21, 14:34   Link #1179
-Nyu-
Yozora

The special edition comes with Eien no Aselia. Quite good deal or? Think of preordering it. Himeyashop offers soundtrack + sticker + telephone card as preorder extra, wtf?? O_o
Old 2007-05-21, 14:35   Link #1180
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

The special edition, from what I heard, comes with Eien no Aselia - only this version is the combination of the PC and PS2 version. That is, all the H scenes, and the added scenes that were in the PS2 version, are in the special edition of Seinarukana's Eien no Aselia.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel