AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-19, 04:29   Link #741
blue_sora

Looks like Nico-Nico didn't forget to censor it this time. Damn, I want so much to see those bloody deaths....

Jun Fukuyama as a dog. Huh, Lelouch reincarnated as a dog? How fitting So now the dog is talking (it still seems weird to me that there is a talking animal in this anime) I hope it's going to talk more and reveal Saya's past, because the others aren't talking at all after 6 episodes.
blue_sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 06:00   Link #742
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sora View Post
Looks like Nico-Nico didn't forget to censor it this time. Damn, I want so much to see those bloody deaths....

Jun Fukuyama as a dog. Huh, Lelouch reincarnated as a dog? How fitting So now the dog is talking (it still seems weird to me that there is a talking animal in this anime) I hope it's going to talk more and reveal Saya's past, because the others aren't talking at all after 6 episodes.
Just in case you are wondering, Niconico's showing the uncensored versions of the previous episodes was an error.

Although there wasn't nearly as much to censor as this episode anyway.

The censorship will now be the same as the one used in the TV airing of the series.
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 07:12   Link #743
User165949
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Nope, she looked like Himawari from xxxHolic.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimawarichaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

sorry, i felt compelled :blushes:

even though, i preferred zashiki warashi when a little less innocent and shy
User165949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 07:23   Link #744
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

This show is not so good, plot is weak and Clamp chara suck, the only good thing that keep me interested is the gore and the violence, but they censor it with flares and black bands so this show is completely ruined for me.
I feel go to Japan and punch the producer in the face with a broken bottle, i'm really pissed off, nowadays there is censorship everywhere for everything... delusional.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 07:57   Link #745
LordEmbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sora View Post

Why is it weird when you've already seen talking birds and eyeballs and trainblobs
LordEmbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 09:18   Link #746
ZenAkuNoAkira

Spoiler for Episode Reaction, Theory:
ZenAkuNoAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 09:38   Link #747
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I assume Nono was possessed by a monster during her times of depression and was caught in its web acting as its vassal as it rampages through town. Since Nono is part of the monster now with that web, that would explain why she was suddenly blown to bits while Saya remained fine.
Being Possessed makes sense.. I mean I've been trying to work that riddle out the whole time ? "wait nono you cant seriously see that black thing strangling Sayas neck? oh wait you are the monster ? But then why don't you already know of your sisters death?..... was a few of the things that had me stumped, but possession looks like the case and I'll go with.

And other thing, how quick were the repairs on the Temple ? the front doors/entrance were practually destroyed... You want to tell me that tradies turned up the very next day and completed the repairs before the day was over ? For a small country town, can they turn up that fast ?

btw, I want to know what the father was doing while the attack? I am already very suspicious of him, however since he gave Saya the sword, thats left me confused. I had been sure hes in on it, but that action has me puzzled. But then again... did he know of the pending attack? I already known Fumito is a rotten snake (seriously, you watching him go snake monster at the end of the series. I bet ya!). I've realized since a while back now. The're just making his coffee and sweet talk obvious now.

Alot more people to add to the missing persons list now O_O

Last edited by Velsy; 2011-08-19 at 09:49.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 10:23   Link #748
blue_sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEmbok View Post
Why is it weird when you've already seen talking birds and eyeballs and trainblobs
Because those are furukimono, abnormal monsters who eats humans, so their talking doesn't seems weird to me. And they didn't have a mouth, compared to the normal-looking dog who it's mouth moved everytime he speaks. Yeah, I guess it's mouth makes me feel weird, instead of a bark the dog speaks. Meh, I'll get used to the speaking dog, now hoping that it will play an active role in next episode.
blue_sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 11:29   Link #749
Kasirgan
Combat Detective IN SPACE

Pretty much everything that happened in this episode shows that something is really, really wrong with this town. The fast repairs, Saya carrying a sword around in school, that "coffee", the class rep's behaviour, etc. .
Though the censor bars that covered up half of the screen were really annoying. It's fine to see monsters cut up to pieces, but if it happens to humans not? -_-' Well, whatever. I really can't wait for the next episode.
Kasirgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 13:27   Link #750
EroKing

Dunno if anyone has made a gif of this already,

Old 2011-08-19, 13:39   Link #751
Kasirgan
Combat Detective IN SPACE

Should I feel bad about making a seiyuu-related joke?
Kasirgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 14:55   Link #752
Xagzan

The censors pissed me off to no end. Given the nature and content of the show, what the hell is the point of censoring?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 15:03   Link #753
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I'm usually not one to complain a lot about censoring, but the censoring almost ruined Episode 6 for me.

The problem was how incredibly obtrusive the censorship was (it wasn't seamless like, say, steam in a hot springs scene, lol). Geez, it makes the comedic censorship in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei seem subtle by comparison. Could the anime proclaim any louder "Ha ha ha, you poor viewer! If you want to see the uncensored version of this, BUY THE DVDS!!!"?

Just when Blood-C was getting downright mind-blowing to, lol.
Old 2011-08-19, 15:24   Link #754
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I'm usually not one to complain a lot about censoring, but the censoring almost ruined Episode 6 for me.

The problem was how incredibly obtrusive the censorship was (it wasn't seamless like, say, steam in a hot springs scene, lol). Geez, it makes the comedic censorship in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei seem subtle by comparison. Could the anime proclaim any louder "Ha ha ha, you poor viewer! If you want to see the uncensored version of this, BUY THE DVDS!!!"?

Just when Blood-C was getting downright mind-blowing to, lol.
You should have seen Manyuu Hikenchou or at least first ep of it, where 80% of screen were light flares.

Btw is it anime good to watch, I downloaded like 4 eps, but after half of first episode I gave up and deleted it.
First of all clamp and their characters god my eyes.
Second the characters/plot was kinda *meek*. I would say that first half of episode was so shoujo-ish that I instantly went for X button and then shift+delete all eps.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 15:28   Link #755
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Damn censors...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 15:51   Link #756
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
You should have seen Manyuu Hikenchou or at least first ep of it, where 80% of screen were light flares.

Btw is it anime good to watch, I downloaded like 4 eps, but after half of first episode I gave up and deleted it.
First of all clamp and their characters god my eyes.
Second the characters/plot was kinda *meek*. I would say that first half of episode was so shoujo-ish that I instantly went for X button and then shift+delete all eps.
Well, when CLAMP is involved, you should EXPECT things to move along slower than other anime, even if it's a shorter one or even ones like Blood, while transitioning is fairly subtle. Before you know it, things are quite a bit different than when the series started and then they go throwing in plot twists near the end (of the series or at least arcs if it's a longer series or something).

That seems to be the pattern I've seen with anime/manga by them anyway.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 16:12   Link #757
ookamigirl

Starting off with an attack, not bad for a change ^^
Guess, Saya herself is really one of them and the sword keeps her powers sealed just like Rin in Ao no Exorcist.
No way, the weird dog talks ^^' well, finally! Hmm... didn't expect to see a monster quite like that one, interesting.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 16:41   Link #758
Dop
Mmmm....

Whoa! That's more like the stuff!
Shame about the censoring, but hey, TV show.

On the other hand, the really annoying sisters got offed, so bonus!

I'm glad I stuck with this show now, I nearly dropped it a few episodes ago.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 18:40   Link #759
PzIVf3

Spoiler for Uncensored pic found.:
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 18:46   Link #760
Xagzan

Oh yeah, cause that's sooooo much worse than a giant eyeball exploding in a geyser of blood
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood, clamp, miko, production i.g.