AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-18, 13:24   Link #381
Lost

Erm, don't overreact. It could be a technical fault. (For the record, I never watch Y-M subs stuff. It's a matter of principle.)
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 13:41   Link #382
Niar

After watching the latest episode (ep3) i was wondering:
was Bellcross the last remaining one of his fraction ? because in the last picture were all remaining members of the heroic tribe was shown they all stood towards Bellcross.
Niar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 13:55   Link #383
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
NOOOOOOO Bruised Ichigo has gone *sobs* their website is gone. Damned leechers drove them away. Man this sucks, now we'll just have to live with YM speed subs and odd translations. Better than nought though

Hope some other group picks it up
There is an interesting post to read in Animesuki's 'Fansubbers' subforum - in a certain topic revolving around Your-Mom. Apparently B-I is simply out for a reformat but will live long enough to release ep3. I'm not sure, whether they'll keep their name 'Bruised-Ichigo' or whether they'll respawn under a new guise.

Maybe you should pm Soulfang for more info - he seems more inclined than Alerith to interact with the leecher/supporter community.
Quote:
Wonder what else Age is hiding. I mean sure he has the nodoss in him, but im also wondering what else the Gold Tribe taught him, i mean he lived with them for ages, obviously had genetics done to him to slow his aging, what else have they hidden in him me wonders
Possibly only what Age needed - language basics and whatnot, perhaps things more axed on spiritual teachings (golden Yoda, anyone?) than anything material - as Age doesn't seem to have an inkling of mathematics (IIRC - haven't dled the sub yet - the Golden Tribe had no need for that, as their power negated the need for science in their culture).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niar View Post
After watching the latest episode (ep3) i was wondering:
was Bellcross the last remaining one of his fraction ? because in the last picture were all remaining members of the heroic tribe was shown they all stood towards Bellcross.
When Deianeira said, in ep1, 'the last Nodos', she meant, 'the last Nodos to be located'. There are five survivors to the Heroic Tribe (as the Golden Tribe exterminated them for destroying so many stars and planets) - the four others having been 'crystallized' and given to the Silver Tribe. The last one, Belcross, was MIA for several decades...but obviously the Iron Tribe knew there was one remaining Nodos still not accounted for.

So, yes, there are four other Nodoses. The OP and the 12 Labors clearly confirm their existence.
Old 2007-04-18, 14:18   Link #384
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
When Deianeira said, in ep1, 'the last Nodos', she meant, 'the last Nodos to be located'. There are five survivors to the Heroic Tribe (as the Golden Tribe exterminated them for destroying so many stars and planets) - the four others having been 'crystallized' and given to the Silver Tribe. The last one, Belcross, was MIA for several decades...but obviously the Iron Tribe knew there was one remaining Nodos still not accounted for.

So, yes, there are four other Nodoses. The OP and the 12 Labors clearly confirm their existence.
Odd. I thought the opening scene for episode 3 said that the Heroic Tribe had a war (a civil war?) and almost wiped themselves out before the Golden Tribe stopped it.
Old 2007-04-18, 14:18   Link #385
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
so are silver tribe are basically people that look like humans but have super mind abilities?
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-18, 14:19   Link #386
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

@Wandering_Youth: Having only five members left definitely qualifies them as an endangered species IMO.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 14:36   Link #387
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Spoiler:

I hope your right Renegade, i hope BI come back and finish the series. YM subs leave a lot to be desired, but id still rather have them than not

Thier subs tied with WRex's reviews give me a good understanding of the ep. I do wonder occasionally though how they can be so off with their translations at times >.<
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:12   Link #388
ccardoso
Banned

Ah anyway Heroic Tribe >>> Silver Tribe!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:15   Link #389
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Spoiler for Silver and Bronze tribe question:
Old 2007-04-18, 15:24   Link #390
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
[...]
Bronze Tribe is enslaved by the Silver Tribe so it's normal.
Old 2007-04-18, 15:31   Link #391
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler:
I haven't dled the sub for ep02 yet (I have connection problems right now) but at the beginning of episode three, you can clearly see
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
Spoiler for Silver and Bronze tribe question:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-18, 15:32   Link #392
ccardoso
Banned

Why do you guys keep using the damn spoiler button? Episode 3 is out so what's the problem?
Old 2007-04-18, 15:53   Link #393
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

If you look up you'll see some havent seen ep 2 yet. It just a courtesy to hide things that may spoil an episode for others. Ask yourself, would you want an episode your about to watch spoiled? I know i wouldnt.

@Renegade:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-18, 15:55   Link #394
Niar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post

You misunderstand what I mean. It was clearly said that the heroic tribe destroyed them self in the war. In the opening we can see 4 heroic tribe member flying away from Bellcross. Therefore I was thinking that Bellcross was the only one alive of his "fraction" which was fighting against other fraction (the other 4 Nodos).
Niar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:12   Link #395
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I also believed that until ep 3. In the op of ep 3 we learn

Spoiler:

Just another thought i just had, the nodoss were sent to the lesser tribes as punishment. What if they decide they dont want to play ball anymore? Are they bound by some mystical wosits to do the will of their host?

Also the 12 labours, the humans seem to think that Age has agreed to abide by them, but in ep 2 i think it was hime said that the labours were made by them (humans) and were selfish. As Age grows and learns stuff, what if he decides he dosent want to follow the 12 labours. How would the humans react to that.

Just like how the illustrius hero is less than they wanted, if he suddenly decided he didnt like the labours thats kind of like their bible.....

Damn all this talk of HA has made me want to watch it again *goes off to watch HA 1-3*
Old 2007-04-18, 16:39   Link #396
Gojyo

I was hoping that this season of anime would bring a good space sci-fi and Heroic Age hasent dissapointed.
The third episode was another great one, i love the way AGE runs around laughing in a sneaky way when he steals food or something like that.
He looks better with his hair cut, its interesting that the Silver tribe have total control over the Bronze tribe and i cant wait for when AGE fights a Nodos.
The Bronze tribe so far have been no match for him.
Gojyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:55   Link #397
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojyo View Post
I was hoping that this season of anime would bring a good space sci-fi and Heroic Age hasent dissapointed.
The third episode was another great one, i love the way AGE runs around laughing in a sneaky way when he steals food or something like that.
He looks better with his hair cut, its interesting that the Silver tribe have total control over the Bronze tribe and i cant wait for when AGE fights a Nodos.
The Bronze tribe so far have been no match for him.
For this even Silver Tribe isn't a match... only other Nodoss can fight him evenly.
Old 2007-04-18, 17:07   Link #398
Gojyo

I wonder if the other 4 Nodos will attack AGE at the same time, i mean i know hes the strongest of them but 4 onto 1 is a big ask.
I think i saw in the opening 2 attacking him together, that fight will be awesome.
Gojyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:10   Link #399
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Considering that conventional force can't stop a Nodoss and only a Nodoss can fight another Nodoss. The fight between the Iron and Silver Race should be fairly short. So what would the show about afte the fights?
Old 2007-04-18, 17:23   Link #400
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
I also believed that until ep 3. In the op of ep 3 we learn

Spoiler:
Yeah, but there could be different factions even among the different tribes. Just as humans can fight among each other, so might the members of the Heroic Tribe. Think of them as groups/countries/whatever--what he's suggesting is that Belcross might have been the one survivor from the segment of the Heroic Tribe for which he fought.

Tags
action, science fiction