Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-28, 17:49   Link #101
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Images
Size
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I love it. The girls as doctors and Ichikawa as a nurse.
Old 2024-02-28, 18:04   Link #102
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Images
Size

I love it. The girls as doctors and Ichikawa as a nurse.
I worry for anyone that has Chi as a doctor .
Old 2024-02-28, 18:58   Link #103
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Yeah, I mean, which of those three people would you want dispensing medical advice?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-02, 13:32   Link #104
Frontier

Is there any better sight than Yamada brushing her teeth in your bathroom and you joining her? Why, you're practically married! And all the better when Anna decides to call him "Kyotaro" so she can stand out compared to his dad! Even if she's liable to kill him again in the process .

It's actually kind of nice to see Ichikawa hanging out with the guys, just shooting the breeze and talking idol scandals while enjoying the cherry blossoms...though it's even better when the girls show up, especially watching Adachi blush around Moe and Serina in that outfit. Also, Moe TOTALLY knows what happened with Yamada staying overnight at Ichikawa's place and is making it clear how they should've been dating by now before that happened .

Aw, look at Yamada video-chatting Ichikawa while she's at Hokkaido for a shoot! All the better though when her mom pops up out of the shower and Ichikawa gets a gander at his future mother-in-law's luscious legs .

I guess I'm not surprised Yamada took a selfie at Ichikawa's place, though it does start to give the game away to anyone who pays attention to her social media...including a really obsessed fan named "Pig-Man" who has been following her and her possible relationship status for a while. And Ichikawa won't let anyone interfere with Yamada, even if it means getting blocked and creating another account just to keep up with "Pig-Man." He's already grown out of his own obsessive stalker phase !

Acting against Hochuu Otsuka is nice, even if you tear up a little, but that just lets Yamada emotionally connect more with Ichikawa. Even her mom is wining some great mom points by letting her lie slide because she lied to her own mom .

Points for the matching hotel lounge-wear and for showing off both Yamada womens' legs !

Oh no! Yamada dropped her phone! And that means Ichikawa doesn't hear from her for a while! It gets so bad Lucifer shriveled up! And it means Ichikawa has to brave staying at her apartment building late at night hoping to see her dad who shifts from being a giant goofball to a possible serial killer depending on where the conversation goes .

I don't know what's sweeter, Yamada telling her dad to get in touch with the people she can't get in contact with so they know what's going on (especially Ichikawa), that she was writing a letter to Ichikawa to let him know what happened (and calling him Kyotaro when she realizes he's on the phone), her mom sweet talking her husband when she thought he was on the phone (instead of Ichikawa), or the pair mutually admitting their feelings to Yamada's parents! And nothing says you've got dads' approval like him giving Ichikawa his game ID so they can game together !

Oh no, Yamada possibly in the vicinity of the Pig-Man? Ichikawa has got to move! Especially to see Yamada in that outfit and hairstyle !

But it turns out that the Pig-Man is...Nico!? Yamada's co-worker!? I guess she really is a Yamada fangirl, even though she knows to keep proper distance from her idols...and boy can celebs eat ramen, huh? And Ichikawa managed to snag a pro models' LINE ID and get unblocked by her in the process! What a day .

Look at Yamada and Ichikawa flirting on the train! Though maybe it's best they try to keep at least a bit of distance from each other...not that it lessens their feelings any less, but it comes with growing up. Though Lucifer wants Ichikawa to climb the stairs to adulthood pretty fast .
Old 2024-03-02, 16:10   Link #105
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I like that you could actually see Yamada's mother in the background when her phone fell. So not like they made it impossible to detect or faked us out. But obviously with so much happening and Ichikawa hardly having the ability to freeze time to examine the video he couldn't tell what on Earth happened.

Also kind of great how Yamada's dad is just happy to have a friend to play Monster Hunter with . His daughter getting a boyfriend is a win for that alone .

Glad the whole stalker thing got resolved. Although the reality is that as Anna builds up popularity actually risky people are going to start piling up. But that's an issue for the future. Kind of hilarious how Ichikawa got unblocked by Nico afterwards .
Old 2024-03-02, 18:30   Link #106
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I don't think its going to fit...
Spoiler for Contact Lens:
Old 2024-03-02, 19:27   Link #107
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The whole obsessive fan plot did not go where I thought it would. I never would have guessed it was actually that girl. She means no harm so it's okay, just need to be more careful.

Yamadad is such a cool dude. Definitely the kind of in-law you'd want to have. Same for the mother. What a great family, no wonder Yamada turned out to be such a nice girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I don't think its going to fit...
Spoiler for Contact Lens:
I chuckled a bit when that scene came on. Characters with giant eyes should get giant contacts.
Old 2024-03-02, 21:09   Link #108
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The whole obsessive fan plot did not go where I thought it would. I never would have guessed it was actually that girl. She means no harm so it's okay, just need to be more careful.

Yamadad is such a cool dude. Definitely the kind of in-law you'd want to have. Same for the mother. What a great family, no wonder Yamada turned out to be such a nice girl.

I chuckled a bit when that scene came on. Characters with giant eyes should get giant contacts.
Or just show the container and not her actually taking it out to apply it . That did make it pretty hilarious.
Old 2024-03-02, 21:22   Link #109
grecefar

kyo just saw the harsh reality of social media, there is always that person or group that goes too far. Thank god it wasn't worse but who knows if anna get more famous and gets a real dangerous stalker.

if the father of the girl you like gives you his friend code then he approves and wants you to date her, such a cool dad.

oh and kyo is friends of a famous model. lol
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-02, 21:31   Link #110
Wandering Soul

Ishikawa officially got the dad's approval. No drama, no confrontation, just an exchange of friend codes.
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-03, 07:22   Link #111
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Old 2024-03-03, 12:59   Link #112
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
She looks great in a bikini but should I know who this character is ?
Old 2024-03-03, 15:35   Link #113
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Yurine Hanzawa
Old 2024-03-03, 15:48   Link #114
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
We'll meet her next episode remember that third year is coming up and Chii pretty forcefully demanded to be in a different class than Moe, Nyaa, and Yamada.
Old 2024-03-03, 18:36   Link #115
Frontier

I just remembered they cast Reina Ueda and Yuka Iguchi as characters that haven't shown up yet .
Old 2024-03-09, 13:12   Link #116
EroKing

Old 2024-03-09, 13:57   Link #117
Frontier

It's a new school year and a new class! But luckily for Ichikawa he still gets to be with Yamada! Complete with her calling him Kyotaro and holding his hand in front of all their new classmates! Great way to start off the new term, especially with Yamada's not so subtle attempt at subterfuge with Rin and Moe .

Look at Serina acting all dramatic about being in the same class! Heck, even Chi made it, despite a mix-up! I guess the teachers really are looking out for the class, even Ichikawa !

I like Moriya's energy! I think she'll be a fun teacher for the class .

So we've got some new classmates! Kankan, class 2 leader voiced by Yuka Iguchi with purple twintails and a mask who is the life of the party and pretty over-enthusiastic, as well as her bestie Hanzawa who comes off as a cool beauty with Reina Ueda's serene voice !

Yeah, the last thing these two need is a flash mob to make them ask each other out with dubious track record for success

Adachi may not be in class 1 but he's still as horny as ever, and he wants the deets on the girls and their panties! He's also Ichikawa's closest male friend at this point. Too bad Kanzaki didn't get in the same class as Hara !

Look at Yamada waiting until Ichikawa is done with his guy friends before "bumping" into him .

Aw! Yamada got Ichikawa a wallet chain for his birthday! It fits him so well! Even better when the two of them end up pressed up against each other under a desk to hide from their classmates...and Ichikawa ends up with his pants down. Moe can't even with these two any more .

Back to flirting in the library, how nolstalgic! Complete with measuring each others' height and writing it down on the book shelves with their names on it! Maybe years into the future people will see that and know that a Kyotaro and Anna were flirting and measuring their heights together in that library! And also snuggling up under some curtains! It's enough to make a girl twirl .

Ichikawa was THIS close to confessing! And then Hanzawa had to show up and not so subtly exit, bumping into a chair and a door on her way out. The best part is Yamada brought the curtain back to cover them so Ichikawa could finish !

Ichikawa got the main character seat! And Hanzawa even pulled a wingwoman move to make sure Yamada sat next to him! It's almost as if Ichikawa's shojo main character arc has truly begun! Only he can't quite nail the delivery !

Hanzawa wants to understand love and no one knows about love right now better than Yamada and her feelings for Ichikawa! Especially when she can even write notes about him and how much she cares about and gets him !
Old 2024-03-09, 19:41   Link #118
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm already loving the new characters introduced. Kankan is fun, and I thought Hanzawa would be a cool beauty based on her appearance but it turns out she can lose her cool pretty quickly. I thought it was hilarious and super cute how embarrassed she was after seeing Ichikawa and Yamada flirt. Kept bumping into everything on her way out

I also absolutely loved how it felt like Hanzawa was being set up as a kind of rival/"enemy" for Yamada when the former grabbed her arm and basically told her not to call Kankan by that nickname because that's her thing. But she is actually a very sweet girl and kind of a dork. I think Yamada may have found herself a new best friend. Sorry, Chi...

Sometimes I feel like this show was made specifically for me. There isn't a single thing about it that I dislike.

I feel the need to mention Yamada's letter. It was just so damn sweet my heart melted.
Old 2024-03-09, 19:55   Link #119
Wandering Soul

Hanzawa has already become of one of my favorite characters from this series. I do like how she quickly reveal underneath the cool exterior, she's actually easily flustered and a bit of klutz. I want to see her interact with the main duo more.
Old 2024-03-09, 20:01   Link #120
grecefar

kankan and hanzawa are so much fun, this chapter was really good comedy. Moeko was the best.

but it doesn't neglect the romance, that letter was too much.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote