AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-03-06, 23:09   Link #81
Kaijin
かいじん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anysia824 View Post
I love this manga-ka and the manga XD but I haven't the slightest clue where to buy it.. I've only seen it in shojo beat and haven't been able to find the manga anywhere -cries in corner-
Really? Well since your location is: Somewhere over the rainbow...with skittles..
I don't know where you could get it either. However, since you have the internet, I can recommend Amazon, AnimeNation, Right Stuf, Anime Castle, Barnes and Noble, or Buy.com

If you live in the U.S., pretty much any large retail bookstore will sell it. If you're in Canada, I know Chapters sells it. Either way, it's not too hard to find. Good luck and good read!
Old 2008-03-12, 11:09   Link #82
Rodo K.
The Other Alice

Actually who would you rather see together, Kaname and Yuuki or Zero and Yuuki. I mean i can't see it ending with Yuuki marrying Kaname, Zero has to fit in somewhere, hopefully. And when does chapter 38 come out?
Rodo K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 11:21   Link #83
Westlo
Lets be reality

The only way I see Yuuki ending up with Kaname is if Zero dies at the end of the manga. Zero is my preference because I generally don't like Kaname's character archetype and that dislike stays the same with Kaname.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 12:15   Link #84
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Of course If Zero doesn't die he'd obviously end up w/ Yuuki. As of the manga; Kaname has like 0% chance on winning; wonder why he's still in the "love-game". Aside from being "the one who save Yuuki when she was a little girl" Yuuki has like no other things to defend/or prove his love to Kaname. TBH though I find Zero too emo and annoying. Good luck on his life. Anyways he just need to suck Yuuki's blood regularly to keep staying sane so yeah. /End of manga lol.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 19:54   Link #85
baka_dark

im still waiting until the next chapter comes out i cant w8 no more >.<
baka_dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 16:59   Link #86
Seriost
musicHOLiC~

Send a message via MSN to Seriost
Ive read 1-3 volumes and Im addicted to it xD
I love the drawings and details (especially the clothes)
And I love vampire mangas
Seriost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 19:14   Link #87
Kaijin
かいじん

Read the latest scanlated chapter and...I'm so confused right now @_@
Old 2008-03-28, 18:32   Link #88
FiREwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijin View Post
Read the latest scanlated chapter and...I'm so confused right now @_@
Same here. It was all good till like the last 5 or so pages of the chapter.
FiREwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 17:22   Link #89
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ok i just finished up chapter 38 and all i can say is WTF. It has really turned in mind raping incoherent randomness. I cant tell what exactly is going on its like they decided to cross several time lines and periods and personal past memories into one. Plus the craziness of whats happening with Zero and Yuuki. Im sorry but Zero is getting shafted and Yuuki doesnt seem like shes gives a damn and again with the incest jesues does it ever stop. All i know is someone important is going to die and it better not be Zero everyone else is a complete waste of time. The last 5 chapters iv come to really dislike Yuuki. But thats assuming anyone can actually figure out what the hell is going on.
Old 2008-04-03, 11:52   Link #90
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Ok i just finished up chapter 38 and all i can say is WTF. It has really turned in mind raping incoherent randomness. I cant tell what exactly is going on its like they decided to cross several time lines and periods and personal past memories into one. Plus the craziness of whats happening with Zero and Yuuki. Im sorry but Zero is getting shafted and Yuuki doesnt seem like shes gives a damn and again with the incest jesues does it ever stop. All i know is someone important is going to die and it better not be Zero everyone else is a complete waste of time. The last 5 chapters iv come to really dislike Yuuki. But thats assuming anyone can actually figure out what the hell is going on.
lol me too. I'm like o__O after reading the few last chapters. I don't even know where the hell is this manga going. But I believe it's going on the wrong direction. It's Shoujo; and I don't need reading political; action things in this manga other than the Triangle relationship between the main characters. And about the deaths. I believe a death from the main leads would be the end of this manga. Or rather; the death of any of them would be the indication that the manga in nearing it's end.
Old 2008-04-10, 13:03   Link #91
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Spoiler for For chapter 38:
It wasn't that difficult to understand it is the day 10 years ago in greater detail. And I bet things will get cleaned up within the next couple of chapters.
Old 2008-04-10, 16:31   Link #92
KrebMarkt
Never do well

Spoiler for the few, i understand:

Last edited by KrebMarkt; 2008-04-10 at 16:33. Reason: typo correction + grammar
KrebMarkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 18:09   Link #93
OMchan
オムちゃん

Spoiler for my confusion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrebMarkt
Spoiler for the few, i understand:
Spoiler:
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 18:31   Link #94
philmein

how many volumes does this manga plan on having?
On ANN, it says 8. Is that true?
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 18:37   Link #95
OMchan
オムちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
how many volumes does this manga plan on having?
On ANN, it says 8. Is that true?
So far it's not known how many volumes the series will have. Seven volumes have been released and the current material (chapter 36+) is what will be in volume 8.
Old 2008-04-10, 20:50   Link #96
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Like a couple of others i went back and reread since the last chapter fried my brain and reading it at 2am probably didnt help oh well. I think Torri_fay_torren@hot has it right with his speculation. If this is indeed true there are at least 3 more important things that need to be answered before the end. I think some of the confusion is because of the amount of information they gave us in this chapter they revealed a lot and it all just came gushing out. I for one did expect for them to reveal so much in one chapter. God i cant wait to see some of these chapters animated.

In order for the pure blood vampires to continue Yuki has to end up with Kaname and they must produce a child, if not i believe Kaname remains the only pure blood left and thats assuming he actually survives till the end. because the way Zero is feeling lately i wouldnt put it past him to take out the whole damn school.
Old 2008-04-11, 00:51   Link #97
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

not nearly as much fighting in the manga as the opening of the anime lets on..
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 01:13   Link #98
OMchan
オムちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
But it makes up for it with the biting!
Old 2008-04-11, 17:16   Link #99
cyoti

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
Thats just subtext for sex.
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 18:44   Link #100
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
In order for the pure blood vampires to continue Yuki has to end up with Kaname and they must produce a child, if not i believe Kaname remains the only pure blood left and thats assuming he actually survives till the end. because the way Zero is feeling lately i wouldnt put it past him to take out the whole damn school.
Well there are other purebloods out there to be exact but yeah; Just to preserve the pure "Kuran" blood; Kaname and Yuuki must bear a child.

And I agree too; maybe because of the revelations in chapter 38 that I got all confused and all that. Kanames "arc" will seem to be over sometime soon since hes about the face Rido. Now we get back to Zeros part about the Headmaster Hunter; or whatever her name is lol.

I actually support for the KanamexYuuki pairing but I lost all hope now so they better introduce some new vampire for Kaname lol. Or maybe the long haired pureblood from the vampire party could work too.

Tags
manga