AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 31 26.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 48 40.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 15.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 7.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.85%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.85%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 5.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-07, 06:24   Link #241
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Souta annoyed me too. I thought he was past everything. I mean, if he was Shu's friend then he would have a little more trust in him. He may not deserve a punch for what happened to Hare but he does deserve one for pulling that little stunt.

And I don't get that ranking system. Souta's Void is really valuable when used properly.
I think it's more like "power" than "usefulness" per se.

Maybe how pure or distilled they are so to speak
Old 2012-02-07, 08:04   Link #242
Nihokon

Seeing this episode makes me think that
Spoiler for the last hindrance between Inori and Shoe:

is gonna be killed soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
I wonder if Inori's feeling toward Shu will change after that forced void materialization.
After he void-raeped her, she'll probably follow the usual formula of "I want to see your former kind self again".

And I don't think I'm gonna like the "new" Shu.
Old 2012-02-07, 08:18   Link #243
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihokon View Post
Seeing this episode makes me think that
Spoiler for the last hindrance between Inori and Shoe:

is gonna be killed soon.

Well, it is somehow hinted in the new OP sequence that Shu will 'lose everyone' except Inori...
Old 2012-02-07, 08:32   Link #244
Nihokon

I guess the new formula for Shu's mental growth is when his comrade is killed (The previous one would be Ayase's slap).
Old 2012-02-07, 11:17   Link #245
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allium View Post

Well, it is somehow hinted in the new OP sequence that Shu will 'lose everyone' except Inori...
Well, "lose" doesn't mean they are gonna be killed.
Old 2012-02-07, 12:20   Link #246
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I think it's more like "power" than "usefulness" per se.

Maybe how pure or distilled they are so to speak
I can see that but being able to open anything is no F-class power.
Old 2012-02-07, 12:29   Link #247
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
I can see that but being able to open anything is no F-class power.
But like Souta has said it himself in ep 15, when he uses his own void he could barely open cans with it.
Old 2012-02-07, 12:49   Link #248
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
i saw something on Yahiro's hand.. isn't a walkie talkie radio?
if that case, its one of the possibilty on your statements... connecting to this post below...

spotted on the helicopter.. on the target screen, they detected Hare but not Yahiro [ the screen was zoomed to her, and IF Yahiro was block out on the screen because there was a smoke (unless they didn't activate the infrared sensors on the heli...)].

this is the most doubtful act.. there is something dubious.. (i can't say it very well by now, i sensed it...)
Who know. One thing I'm sure .Yahiro Hide something and it seem that even Inori thought so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
So am I the only one who thought the way Shu takes Inori's void in this episode was absolutely brutal? I hate to use the "r" word for anything less than serious business, but that was what immediately came to mind during that scene, it was such a violation.
He don't was himself .He was exactly like Mana during LC ...Look his eyes ,look how he act and that he don't say a word. Inori can feel every change in shu(at least that what I think). and she feel how bad the situazion was at that moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
I wonder if Inori's feeling toward Shu will change after that forced void materialization.
I don't think they really change. will do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihokon View Post
After he void-raeped her, she'll probably follow the usual formula of "I want to see your former kind self again".
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Well, "lose" doesn't mean they are gonna be killed.
True. But one thing it's sure,he will lose everyone but Inori.
Old 2012-02-07, 14:12   Link #249
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
But like Souta has said it himself in ep 15, when he uses his own void he could barely open cans with it.
So, does Shu power them up or something? I think the Void strength is related more to the strength of heart. I bet if you told those guys they were A rank they would level up with self-confidence.

And opening cans like that is awesome! No cutting your fingers.
Old 2012-02-07, 14:16   Link #250
Soji

^I think that the King power /void genome made them stronger. But I can be wrong thought.
Old 2012-02-07, 14:50   Link #251
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
So, does Shu power them up or something? I think the Void strength is related more to the strength of heart. I bet if you told those guys they were A rank they would level up with self-confidence.

And opening cans like that is awesome! No cutting your fingers.
Strength of the heart seems more like it. Like in episode 8 Souta's heart was probably stronger because he wanted to confess to Inori. No idea why that void was still that strong in episode 12 though. Maybe because of Shuu's conviction to save Inori and maybe he shared that feeling as well?
Old 2012-02-07, 15:02   Link #252
Soji

^ like I said i think that the king power do power up them.But more on the line that you said ..made Shu feeling streghteen them or something like this. Just look the last ep and what happen with Inori void(then again this time was a Negative feeling>_>)
Old 2012-02-07, 15:13   Link #253
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^ like I said i think that the king power do power up them.But more on the line that you said ..made Shu feeling streghteen them or something like this. Just look the last ep and what happen with Inori void(then again this time was a Negative feeling>_>)
Inori's void does not look that much stronger to me in episode 15 than in episode 1 though. Even back then it could slash through endlaves like it was butter
Old 2012-02-07, 15:26   Link #254
Soji

I think is a little stronger this or shu use that sword much better now. Look carefully when he take down the first endlaves . But that just me...I think is stronger or at least now shu is more good with that void.
Old 2012-02-07, 15:33   Link #255
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
I think is a little stronger this or shu use that sword much better now. Look carefully when he take down the first endlaves . But that just me...I think is stronger or at least now shu is more good with that void.
He has used Inori's void alot by now (more than any other void), so wielding it better seems quite logical. But as far as the abilities of that void goes, i don't think anything has changed.
Old 2012-02-07, 15:49   Link #256
Soji

^The thing that made me wonder is. When he take down the first endlaves the blade hit the endlaves or was the shockwave?Becouse to me the shockwave seem a little more strong than before.
Old 2012-02-07, 16:42   Link #257
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
^The thing that made me wonder is. When he take down the first endlaves the blade hit the endlaves or was the shockwave?Becouse to me the shockwave seem a little more strong than before.
You should rewatch episode 4, he could already fly around and use shockwaves when wielding Inori's void for the 2nd time. The shockwave in episode 4 seems more powerfull than in episode 15 , because it leveled an entire base.
Old 2012-02-07, 16:44   Link #258
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I will be pissed if they decide to kill off everyone of Shu's friends and people who he has come in contact with as a means to advance the show and the Shu's development. A death here and there i can understand it forces the hero to face the real world and how unfair life can be. But to go on a character purge as a means to advance the story i will be pissed.

There are several characters that have roles that would benefit Shu after the fact so their roles are necessary. I will give this show a rating of 4 if that happens.
Old 2012-02-07, 17:08   Link #259
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I will be pissed if they decide to kill off everyone of Shu's friends and people who he has come in contact with as a means to advance the show and the Shu's development. A death here and there i can understand it forces the hero to face the real world and how unfair life can be. But to go on a character purge as a means to advance the story i will be pissed.

There are several characters that have roles that would benefit Shu after the fact so their roles are necessary. I will give this show a rating of 4 if that happens.
I don't think there have been any unnecessary deaths (of named characters, lol)... so far. They have all served a purpose. Gai finished his mentor job and had to die to push Shu to move on up the leader ladder. Hare died to give Shu resolution. Unfortunately, he is going to resolve to do the wrong thing first before someone (Inori is my guess) sets him straight.

I've been reading the monomyth to see where we stand and boy did we spend long in "Refusal of the Call" haha.

It's really fun to learn about stuff like the monomyth and different tropes but it makes things more predictable and less surprising... double-edged sword.

And match Code Geass or a Gundam series up with the monomyth, it's quite interesting.
Old 2012-02-07, 17:09   Link #260
Soji

hyl@ After rewatch the part you said..You right. That one it's definitively stronger than the one in ep 15. Then is how he fight that give me that idea.
Sinestra@ Agree. That's why I hope they only leve his side and not die.
Closed Thread