AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-12-17, 00:32   Link #1921
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

no, just that so much time has been spent discussing this topic.
As much as I enjoy the shippings and the old memories of bleach, it has even grown tiresome to me (to ME of all people).
It feels like kubo is not writing this manga out of enjoyment or the need to tell a story but to simply pay his bills and even he no longer likes it almost to a stage of resentment, and the fans only read it out of duty to finish what they started.
Its like the series fandom was almost completely dead 2 years ago, and we still talking about it, its like whipping a dead horse. Kubo is not going to put an end to big questions we have, he's dragged it out far too long.
If any1 is interested in buying volume 1 to 39 + almost all the bonus books and movie 2, lemme know ok. about half the money ide get for em will go to charity if i can sell em for a good price and if can get a debit card by then.

Imma go crawl back into my cave and watch some more Yogscast.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 01:52   Link #1922
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
no, just that so much time has been spent discussing this topic.
As much as I enjoy the shippings and the old memories of bleach, it has even grown tiresome to me (to ME of all people).
It feels like kubo is not writing this manga out of enjoyment or the need to tell a story but to simply pay his bills and even he no longer likes it almost to a stage of resentment, and the fans only read it out of duty to finish what they started.
Its like the series fandom was almost completely dead 2 years ago, and we still talking about it, its like whipping a dead horse. Kubo is not going to put an end to big questions we have, he's dragged it out far too long.
If any1 is interested in buying volume 1 to 39 + almost all the bonus books and movie 2, lemme know ok. about half the money ide get for em will go to charity if i can sell em for a good price and if can get a debit card by then.
I think you hit the nail on the head. I basically read Bleach week to week because it's hosted on the same site I read Naruto and I read it as a warm up before getting to the good stuff. Sad, but true.

Oh, and great idea about giving the money to charity! Do you have a specific one in mind?
Old 2012-12-17, 13:58   Link #1923
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I've read it for this long...might as well finish it.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 21:04   Link #1924
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I hate read it anymore...though once Kubo actually gets to Isshin's backstory, I'll probaly drop it for good.

Kubo has pretty much sucked any enjoyment I had at one time. Hard to get excited when only Ichigo and a few characters will come out top while fuck everyone else.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 02:34   Link #1925
Lendial

Its a rare sight when both reader and author have given up and are doing it only out of spite. its like an incredibly dysfunctional marriage.
Old 2012-12-18, 03:03   Link #1926
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head. I basically read Bleach week to week because it's hosted on the same site I read Naruto and I read it as a warm up before getting to the good stuff. Sad, but true.

Oh, and great idea about giving the money to charity! Do you have a specific one in mind?
two of Oxfam's projects, Plan Bee and the 365 Emergency Fund.
Totally has nothing to do with the fact if I donate over 100 euro through the yogscast charity livesteam I get sent a Yogscast badges set that cant be bought that were made by an artist i know .......
>.>
<.<

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506

Last edited by Chiisai Kuma; 2012-12-18 at 03:14.
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 08:14   Link #1927
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I hope they save me some of that food. o-o -drool- "Wonder if she'll be my wife too?" -kicked in the face by Chichi-

-reads two more pages-

Spoiler for Holy hell!:
Old 2012-12-18, 08:42   Link #1928
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I don't know what was more ridiculous: spending so much time eating or giving Kon a bit of importance to the story.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 08:48   Link #1929
ImperialFlameGod8190

the most ridiculous thing is how that women goes from Ms Piggy to on the level of Orihime as a doable chick from making food its almost frightening
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 08:50   Link #1930
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
That pacing. I keep saying it and I believe I said it before in this thread, but tite needs to seriously stop using whole chapters to explain something that can be explained in 6 pages.
Old 2012-12-18, 09:00   Link #1931
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I don't know what was more ridiculous: spending so much time eating or giving Kon a bit of importance to the story.
He's a good gag prop though. I liked the trash talking between Renji and Ichigo. Plus, the reveals in this chapter were nice and "juicy". Certainly a few "bombshells", if you know what I mean.

I'm liking that the over the top nature of the Zero squad is not only noted, but integral to the story. Certainly better than my initial impression that Kubo was just doing it because.

This chapter continues to bring up questions about Urahara and his group, plus we have the Kenpachi stuff from the previous chapter. All that's left to cover is Ichigo's family (Isshin stuff).
Old 2012-12-18, 09:04   Link #1932
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
He's a good gag prop though. I liked the trash talking between Renji and Ichigo. Plus, the reveals in this chapter were nice and "juicy". Certainly a few "bombshells", if you know what I mean.

I'm liking that the over the top nature of the Zero squad is not only noted, but integral to the story. Certainly better than my initial impression that Kubo was just doing it because.

This chapter continues to bring up questions about Urahara and his group, plus we have the Kenpachi stuff from the previous chapter. All that's left to cover is Ichigo's family (Isshin stuff).
Do ya hear that? .... i believe thatz the sound of fanservice coming down the
Mountain..... FANART AVALANCHE!!!!
Old 2012-12-18, 09:25   Link #1933
Eragon
Still Alive

I knew it. Kubo sure draws them "juicy"
The first 3-4 pages with Kon were garbage. I certainly have grown of the trash talk between Ichigo and other characters - its digestible if Ichigo's not involved.
The next guy - again, the design looks like a carbon copy of one of the Vizards, zzzz - looks interesting enough from the intro we got. Lets hope he is.
Old 2012-12-18, 09:28   Link #1934
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

so if each of the zero squad members created something, what did the Yakuza guy create?
Healing Hotsprings?

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 10:16   Link #1935
archer_shirou01

Bleach 521
Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-18, 10:36   Link #1936
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was obvious Hikifune would turn into a hottie, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. Using up reiatsu makes you slim down now? Ok.

Black dude created zanpakutous? I thought they were a natural occurrence... Zangetsu certainly wasn't forged by anybody.
Old 2012-12-18, 10:48   Link #1937
haegar
mangaviking

boobies!!!

zanpakotu next.

this week I have no complaints
Old 2012-12-18, 11:14   Link #1938
Calca
Expressionless

I wonder if the bead guy invented kido.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 11:43   Link #1939
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
I wonder if the bead guy invented kido.
I thinks the arm lady did. The big guy prob made somethin else.
Old 2012-12-18, 11:56   Link #1940
Xagzan

Wowww, that was almost a complete waste of a chapter. They were just eating for almost the whole friggin thing. And after building up Unohana last week, not even a mention of her here.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter