AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2010-06-26, 06:43   Link #181
Rin Tohsaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
one is out already tested and it work
Could I ask you the link through pm too?>.<
Rin Tohsaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 10:13   Link #182
kyosak
poo

If any of you guys were in need of a AGTH code, here it is:

/KF /HW8@4329d0

All of the text is hooking flawlessly now. ^^
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 10:45   Link #183
Rin Tohsaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post

/KF /HW8@4329d0

I owe you a lot!;____; Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Old 2010-06-26, 11:15   Link #184
Gordy Lechance

This is the code that allows Japanese to be read on blocked websites, right?

For us computer dummies who only know how to point and click, where would we input it, sir/madame/miss?
Old 2010-06-26, 11:22   Link #185
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:

/KF /HW8@4329d0

Not worthy!

Thanks. Not needing a dictionary window open at all times should speed reading the rest up a lot.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 12:23   Link #186
Kudryavka

In case this helps anyone, new Rewrite OPs on Youtube, all added yesterday. We'll see how long these stay up.

::edit:: Youtube must be auto programmed to seek and destroy these things.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 12:29   Link #187
Rin Tohsaka

Uhm... when I try to open the game (after replacing the patch with the one in the folder) it shows me this:

Is there any kind soul who can tell me what it says and what to do to resolve this problem?;_;"
Old 2010-06-26, 12:45   Link #188
kyosak
poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Tohsaka View Post
Uhm... when I try to open the game (after replacing the patch with the one in the folder) it shows me this:

Is there any kind soul who can tell me what it says and what to do to resolve this problem?;_;"
It's saying it failed to load the game in Direct3D and that your video card needs to support at least Pixel Shader 2.0.

You should be good with regards to PS 2.0 unless your video card is absolutely ANCIENT...

Try updating your video card drivers to the latest version.
Also try updating Direct3D with this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...a-9b6652cd92a3

If that doesn't work I've got no clue.
Old 2010-06-26, 13:31   Link #189
Rin Tohsaka

Quote:
It's saying it failed to load the game in Direct3D and that your video card needs to support at least Pixel Shader 2.0.

You should be good with regards to PS 2.0 unless your video card is absolutely ANCIENT...

Try updating your video card drivers to the latest version.
Also try updating Direct3D with this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...a-9b6652cd92a3

If that doesn't work I've got no clue.
You're an angel!;__; <3 I'll try this as soon as possibile, and if it doesn't work... I'll wait for my new pc which I should buy soon!
Old 2010-06-26, 19:15   Link #190
ameskitty
Kupo

Well that's a badly-named patch if I've ever seen one. Haven't really gotten to playing yet, but wow is that engine pretty nice, senseless blocks aside. It's got resolution scaling, which I guess shouldn't have been that surprising given the large default size, and it's not even lagging that much. (Wish I could find a way to turn down antialiasing, though)

And I can't decide if those cinematic effects in the menu/beginning using actual movies are excessive or ridiculously awesome. I've never seen something like that. Then again, I've only played Ren'Py/NScripter/whatever-honeybee-uses novels : P.

Glad the kanji level in the prologue was on the low side - I got most of it without a dictionary and...well, now there's a code! . You guys are awesome. (Not that it would've helped, since those looked like the ever-annoying text images.)

Well, now to go waste my achingly boring afternoons with something that at least feels a little bit more substantial than YouTube .

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
ameskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 19:56   Link #191
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
In case this helps anyone, new Rewrite OPs on Youtube, all added yesterday. We'll see how long these stay up.

::edit:: Youtube must be auto programmed to seek and destroy these things.
VisualArts have their own channel --here-- which they started up a few years ago to curb others uploading their videos onto Youtube. I received a warning from them through Youtube when I uploaded the Little Busters! OP all those years ago, just before they started their channel.

If anyone does want a copy of the OP, I can always compress it down and upload it somewhere for you. But that would require work.

Speaking of the amazing engine, anyone wanna compare their benchmarks?

with the following system

boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 22:02   Link #192
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggart View Post
VisualArts have their own channel --here-- which they started up a few years ago to curb others uploading their videos onto Youtube. I received a warning from them through Youtube when I uploaded the Little Busters! OP all those years ago, just before they started their channel.

If anyone does want a copy of the OP, I can always compress it down and upload it somewhere for you. But that would require work.

Speaking of the amazing engine, anyone wanna compare their benchmarks?

with the following system

(slams head on desk). STOP reminding me of the fact that I have an outdated laptop/desktop!

Anyways, what's the op song and who is it sung by? Not sure if it was answered, but I couldn't find the answer in the thread.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 22:03   Link #193
ameskitty
Kupo

Oh God no, my computer is awful, a budget machine from 2 years ago with integrated graphics . I'm surprised it's running it as well as it is...or even at all.

...ah, what the heck XD. It's a fun, silly benchmark anyways. 370000 on fullscreen, 307000 windowed and downsized to 1024x640, both an "E" grade and a remark that it's "barely hanging on like Alaska pollock roe" XD.

I told you my computer is awful :P.

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
ameskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 22:45   Link #194
kyosak
poo

Yup I gotta agree, the art just looks amazing.
But LOL, who would have thought the day would come where you need a benchmark for a visual novel. xD
Old 2010-06-27, 00:00   Link #195
leodamine
Divine Akuma

ugh, played like 20 minutes of it, and barely understood anything. I really wish they would voice visual novel protagonists, so that I'd at least be able to get a bit more out of these monologues and whatnot.

or I could grab a kanji dictionary and spend the next week of my life trying to understand this thing lol >_>
Old 2010-06-27, 01:07   Link #196
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

Benchmarks:
Windowed
Full Screen

But my computer was put together for the purpose of laughing in the face of graphics requirements.

Skimmed through just to hear the voices for all the characters (6 voiced characters in all). Going to try to play through tomorrow using AGTH when I have more time.
Thanks for the h/code by the way. So I'll comment on the things you can get without actually reading through the text.

The music is nice and helps to convey the mood of the scene. I like Kotori's and Akane's seiyūs. I usually dislike the main girls in Key games (And by dislike, I mean I still like them but I like multiple heroines better) but Kotori is shaping up to be one of the better ones. Haruhiko's is good as the male best friend. Great male characters are always a Key tradition I can get behind.

I also liked the random GPS mini-game like thing that pops up. I think it's charming.

Also the interface is AMAZING. It's like I've died and gone to interface heaven! There's just every option you can possibly fathom and even some you'll probably never even thought about. Plus the fact when your ingame the menus are written in English, which helps.

Art is great. The upgrade in art resolution wasn't a waste on Key's part. Shadows are shadowy, trees have depth, plus the fight effects are stunning.

So yeah. All that good stuff and still no release date.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend

Last edited by swtrooper42; 2010-06-27 at 01:24.
swtrooper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 01:14   Link #197
Varion
殲滅天使

This demo...

I don't feel so bad paying for it now. After the prologue it starts on October 2nd. I'm now on October 15th and it is still going.

It's still awesome too.
Old 2010-06-27, 01:36   Link #198
kyosak
poo

Haha this Yoshino guy is funny as hell. xD
I hope this game will have a good male cast like LB!

Gonna have to play more to decide which heroin is my fav. ;D
Old 2010-06-27, 01:36   Link #199
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Anyways, what's the op song and who is it sung by? Not sure if it was answered, but I couldn't find the answer in the thread.
"Philosophyz" by Mizutani Runa (apparently a singer from a group called NanosizeMir)

And it seems I gained an extra 200km from playing in fullscreen:

boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 01:46   Link #200
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Haha this Yoshino guy is funny as hell. xD
I hope this game will have a good male cast like LB!
Yoshino really feels like he's inherited all the aggression from Little Busters' battle system His theme music even sounds like something that'd be used in LB's battles.

ON ZA BEDDO IN HOSPITARU!

Tags
bishoujo, hinoue itaru, key, maeda jun, romeo tanaka, ryukishi07, visual novel