AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-29, 10:18   Link #261
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Regarding CD's stat boost, re-reading V2, it seems like it does not decrease every generation. The reason why Silver Crow seems to be weaker than the previous generation is because he did not lose his sanity. An insane CD does not go down easily, as he will not feel pain easily and he has only one purpose which is to kill/eat everything, as compared to Silver Crow who is trying to prevent himself from going insane. Do remember that the 4th gen CD(the only CD fight that Black Lotus took part in) took all the kings to take him down and the 5th gen CD took lesser people as Cherry Rook regained a little sanity at the end(Of course having a OHKO move helps a lot there).
More like it increases every generation...There's no weakening of power at all.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:24   Link #262
reccaryu

Can someone post high level summaries of Vol 6-11?

Also, it seems like the anime will finish Vol 1 by Episode 5. Do you guys think the anime will be 4-5 episodes per Volume which means that anime will end at Vol 5 + short stories?
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 10:25   Link #263
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
More like it increases every generation...There's no weakening of power at all.
Yeah, it seems to me that the kings were getting stronger and more accustomed to fight CD each gen, instead of CD getting weaker.

And since the legion leader (in 5th's case it's Scarlet Rain) can just punish their subordinate using one-shot-kill technique if hit, I think the boost in stats doesn't really matter.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 10:55   Link #264
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
I mean this

Spoiler:

Ah I cant wait for Fuuko to come out in the anime
Old 2012-04-29, 11:38   Link #265
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Yeah, it seems to me that the kings were getting stronger and more accustomed to fight CD each gen, instead of CD getting weaker.

And since the legion leader (in 5th's case it's Scarlet Rain) can just punish their subordinate using one-shot-kill technique if hit, I think the boost in stats doesn't really matter.
It could be this. But in flere summary. Chrome Falcon and Saffron Blossom took a king down with 2 vs one. That's not very impressive. But when destiny gets corrupted and goes insane mode. It really gets stronger but loose sanity making the other ability of it render useless.

The players are maybe just getting stronger and stronger as the game continues and they are also getting accustomed in fighting chrome disaster. But I also think that Haru's boost for CD is kinda weak. Sure he got all the abilities but maybe juts like you guys said. Holding back the insanity makes him loose the status boost. Because in his fight against green grande and his strife shield. He only manage to scratch that guy. Though he is probably the only one manage to scratch "the strife" a sacred weapon in AW.
Old 2012-04-29, 12:05   Link #266
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It could be this. But in flere summary. Chrome Falcon and Saffron Blossom took a king down with 2 vs one. That's not very impressive. But when destiny gets corrupted and goes insane mode. It really gets stronger but loose sanity making the other ability of it render useless.

The players are maybe just getting stronger and stronger as the game continues and they are also getting accustomed in fighting chrome disaster. But I also think that Haru's boost for CD is kinda weak. Sure he got all the abilities but maybe juts like you guys said. Holding back the insanity makes him loose the status boost. Because in his fight against green grande and his strife shield. He only manage to scratch that guy. Though he is probably the only one manage to scratch "the strife" a sacred weapon in AW.
So? Seeing as the Strife is a defensive oriented Artifact on the same level as Destiny.....that it got scratched at all when being wielded by someone who specializes in tanking punishment is already impressive on CD's part. It's not just "a sacred weapon" It is something in the same ballpark as the bloody Disaster armour itself

Chrome Falcon and Saffron took a king down with two vs one.....this is not one of the Level 9 Legion Masters. The only Legion lord to fall so far is Red Rider. And all of them became Level 9 fairly recently

So you can be quite certain that the one Falcon and Blossom took down was not a Level 9 King.
Old 2012-04-29, 12:33   Link #267
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

i would like to ask a small spoiler

not a big one but a small one

will
Kuroyukihime get out from the hospital and
does he betray Haru???

and how many people will join Kuroyukihime's cause since the manga is not that far off so pls jsut pm it to me to save space >_<

pls and thanks you
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 14:00   Link #268
tsunade666

why not read the novel?

Is a beautiful girl falling in love with a small fat guy really impossible for others to believe? heck that happens in real life too so it's not entirely impossible at all.

KYM heals her wound for a month? or is it 3 months. There would be 3 month time skip before vol 2 and on vol 3. It's already been 6 months since Haru start being a burst linker.
Old 2012-04-29, 14:42   Link #269
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Is a beautiful girl falling in love with a small fat guy really impossible for others to believe? heck that happens in real life too so it's not entirely impossible at all.
It is for some, haha. I've seen it happen first hand so it's very believable to me. I've never understood the concept of 'fan gratification' (or whatever the proper term for it was; I don't remember it at the moment). Granted, I never bothered to even try to understand it. But, I just have a feeling that people are throwing that label around with reckless abandon simply because they can't believe that somebody who is unappealing in almost all senses of the word had a hottie fall for him.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 17:48   Link #270
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
i would like to ask a small spoiler

not a big one but a small one

will
Kuroyukihime get out from the hospital and
does he betray Haru???

and how many people will join Kuroyukihime's cause since the manga is not that far off so pls jsut pm it to me to save space >_<

pls and thanks you
It is VERY far off.....So far, currently, Nega Nebulas is just 6 members.

If you include allies too though that number may be more than 8 or so....
Old 2012-04-29, 19:50   Link #271
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Is a beautiful girl falling in love with a small fat guy really impossible for others to believe?
One beautiful girl? No at all, but if it's two or three... that's when you either kick rational thinking out of the window and enjoy it for what it is (pandering) or look elsewhere.
Old 2012-04-30, 01:28   Link #272
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
So SC's wings were his addition to the CD armour? Also, the black sword he wields in CD mode, can he use it outside?
Black Sword, that was Star Caster as part of the Disaster. Haru can't use it outside of Disaster mode.
Quote:
So? Seeing as the Strife is a defensive oriented Artifact on the same level as Destiny.....that it got scratched at all when being wielded by someone who specializes in tanking punishment is already impressive on CD's part. It's not just "a sacred weapon" It is something in the same ballpark as the bloody Disaster armour itself

Chrome Falcon and Saffron took a king down with two vs one.....this is not one of the Level 9 Legion Masters. The only Legion lord to fall so far is Red Rider. And all of them became Level 9 fairly recently

So you can be quite certain that the one Falcon and Blossom took down was not a Level 9 King.
Technically, a Level 9 King only gets the 'one-hit-you-lose-BB' rule if they lose to another Level 9. If those two went 2v1 on a Level 9 they would not eliminate the King for good.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 07:24   Link #273
tsunade666

what was the properties of star caster and it's uses? it looks like i'ts corrupted or is that because of incarnate system?

and how was the battle between green grande and chrome disaster silver crow? (long name -_-)
Old 2012-04-30, 07:56   Link #274
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
what was the properties of star caster and it's uses? it looks like i'ts corrupted or is that because of incarnate system?

and how was the battle between green grande and chrome disaster silver crow? (long name -_-)
You can jus call him CD in that mode, simpler anyway. I think he only scratched the Green king
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 08:58   Link #275
tsunade666

he did scratch green grande or not green grande by his sacred shield "the strife" but why do they even fight? and how epic the fight proceed is what I want to know
Old 2012-04-30, 11:45   Link #276
Miraluka
Banned

I would like to know that too and how was the fight between him and Blue Knight, I heard they were evenly matched in sword fighting skills.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 11:57   Link #277
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Black Sword, that was Star Caster as part of the Disaster. Haru can't use it outside of Disaster mode.

Technically, a Level 9 King only gets the 'one-hit-you-lose-BB' rule if they lose to another Level 9. If those two went 2v1 on a Level 9 they would not eliminate the King for good.
No...I mean at that time there were NO level 9s.....

Also, if there were 9s back then, seeing as how the Kings are supposed to be the only 9s so far, they would have recognized Argon Array as Black Vise's ally during the trial....

Quote:
I would like to know that too and how was the fight between him and Blue Knight, I heard they were evenly matched in sword fighting skills.
Blue Knight slew the 3rd Chrome Disaster in sword combat

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-04-30 at 12:34.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 12:18   Link #278
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Was someone posting summaries of each volume like a page or two back? It'd be nice because I wouldn't be so lost on what each of you are talking about.
Old 2012-04-30, 12:24   Link #279
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Was someone posting summaries of each volume like a page or two back? It'd be nice because I wouldn't be so lost on what each of you are talking about.
We read the books before obviously.....

This is not something complicated though...just merely the fight between Green and Haru
Old 2012-04-30, 12:30   Link #280
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
We read the books before obviously.....
Well I figured that as much already. I'm not that knowledgeable that I can read this untranslated yet.

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality