AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-20, 23:45   Link #81
Rion Steiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
i have the Game CG
PS2 or PC version!? How did you get it!? NEUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Old 2005-12-20, 23:45   Link #82
Wrath88
Kissing...

CG is nothing much without the storyline. Which is why I'm desperately waiting for the translation patch.

Do you have the PS2 version?
Old 2005-12-20, 23:49   Link #83
stalpha6
FFR-31 MR/D Super Sylph

Doubt it, PS2 came out much later then the PC version so the most prominent CGs are of the PC version.
Old 2005-12-21, 00:02   Link #84
Wrath88
Kissing...

The only CG of the PS2 version we saw is the one where Rin is in bed with Kareha and Tsubomi, so I am very curious about the remainder CGs.
Old 2005-12-21, 00:15   Link #85
stalpha6
FFR-31 MR/D Super Sylph

Rest assured, the PS2 version of renai games generally doesn't contain any sort of adult-oriented materials. Suggestive content perhaps, but never full-on +18 stuff. The PS2 version is rated at CERO 15 through, so it's probably got some suggestively naughty CGs. :P
Old 2005-12-21, 00:37   Link #86
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalpha6
Rest assured, the PS2 version of renai games generally doesn't contain any sort of adult-oriented materials. Suggestive content perhaps, but never full-on +18 stuff. The PS2 version is rated at CERO 15 through, so it's probably got some suggestively naughty CGs. :P
Any chance they might port that back to the PC and do a "SHUFFLE! On The Stage : Xrated" ?

And no, I'm not serious. :x
Old 2005-12-21, 00:42   Link #87
stalpha6
FFR-31 MR/D Super Sylph

Chances are no, but there's always a possibility (like with Da Capo) if there's a big enough market to push it for.

Would you be if they added in Ama to the available list? :P
Old 2005-12-21, 00:50   Link #88
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalpha6
Would you be if they added in Ama to the available list? :P
Actually, still no.

Unless Ama is a single mother or a widow, and only if they managed to write a convincing and touching story for Ama's path. Then I'll be interested.

I would love to see lots of non H Ama CGs though.

Anyways, my previous post was just making fun of To Heart 2 : Xrated. :x
Old 2005-12-21, 01:18   Link #89
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Ai Ai Asa-sempai is not a defense force in the same way that the others are. *shakes head* We've always strived to defend Asa's interests above our own. Which is why you really are just trolling this thread Crimsen.
Old 2005-12-21, 01:25   Link #90
Rion Steiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Ai Ai Asa-sempai is not a defense force in the same way that the others are. *shakes head* We've always strived to defend Asa's interests above our own. Which is why you really are just trolling this thread Crimsen.
Woah you need to chill...... Here's a cookie for you specially made from Asa. Stop complaining man! You should have a program that could plock certain members from threads then. But taht would only bring more problems in this forums.
Old 2005-12-21, 01:30   Link #91
justinstrife

Bringing out the kill Rin stuff on this thread is just an insult to Asa fans, as he so 'claims' to be one. That's my point. I don't care if the truth bothers you or not. Rin hasn't wronged Asa in any way this whole series. So what's he on Rin's ass about? Actually Rin has made very few mistakes for a harem lead. Compared to most other harem leads, he's been downright decent.
Old 2005-12-21, 01:37   Link #92
Rion Steiner

Quote:
Bringing out the kill Rin stuff on this thread is just an insult to Asa fans, as he so 'claims' to be one. That's my point. I don't care if the truth bothers you or not. Rin hasn't wronged Asa in any way this whole series. So what's he on Rin's ass about? Actually Rin has made very few mistakes for a harem lead. Compared to most other harem leads, he's been downright decent.
Hehehe I see how you feel. Guess people have their own reasons that others find so hard to understand. You cant expect threads to be the way you want it to be, there will always be messes. It could have been worse, people could have trashed this place if they are really that insane.

Anyways Im gonna stay away from this issue now ^^'. I feel like someone is behind me preparing to slap my back with brute force.
Old 2005-12-21, 10:48   Link #93
Arakawa Takeshi
Christmas Eater

Send a message via AIM to Arakawa Takeshi Send a message via MSN to Arakawa Takeshi
Quote:
If Asa loves Rin, then us AAA members have to support him. It is our duty as members of her fanclub. What she wants, we want. What she loves, we love. For Asa is our Goddess.
Yeah but he's taking our girl, I say we're still on the verge on killing him.
'Cause I dun wanna make Asa sad
But if Rina does something to hurt her ALL-OUT-WAR
Old 2005-12-21, 11:24   Link #94
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakawa Takeshi
Yeah but he's taking our girl, I say we're still on the verge on killing him.
'Cause I dun wanna make Asa sad
But if Rina does something to hurt her ALL-OUT-WAR
Who's on the verge of killing him? The AAA fanclub here on animesuki?

Maybe you mean an AKR fanclub, but not the true Asa fanclub. Put your boxcutters away you Kaede fan in disguise. It has no place in here.
Old 2005-12-21, 11:25   Link #95
Arakawa Takeshi
Christmas Eater

Send a message via AIM to Arakawa Takeshi Send a message via MSN to Arakawa Takeshi
Woah, woah wtf.
I'm jsut saying Rin shouldn't hurt Asa EMOTIONALLY. And if you didn't notice. I started this thread o_O
Old 2005-12-21, 11:39   Link #96
justinstrife

I don't care if you started this thread or not. You're a newcomer to the AAA club my friend.

Also we've never advocated violence towards Rin, as he's never done anything to hurt our precious Asa. So we've never even had a reason to hint it. Where as all you do is throw out hate talk and act as if Asa is just an object and not a person.

You are one of the people I've been referring to that have not been getting on my good side since animesuki came back online. You take things a little too extreme in your so called 'support' of Asa.

Talking any ill of Rin, is not supporting Asa, or the AAA cause. At this rate you'll never be a VP of the fanclub.

If you have trouble understanding where I'm coming from, just look at my avatar and signature. They both emphasize Asa's happiest moments, when she is WITH RIN. So no bad talking Rin here by for any reason. Take it to the KKR thread.
Old 2005-12-21, 11:47   Link #97
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

I've always thought Asa was portrayed as a character who wouldn't take any sh*t from Rin. She's always chiding him, although gently, and advising him on his mistakes. If Rin flops, then Asa wouldn't just stand around, she'd give him what he deserves, much like episode 18

Spoiler:

Basically, if Rin, in any way, steps out of line when it comes to Asa, I don't think the AAA members have any need to kick Rin's ass, because Asa would do a fine job all on her own.
Old 2005-12-21, 12:08   Link #98
MakotoFatora
Yes

Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
Well guys, I'm with justin. Can you drop this stupid "Kill Rin" stuff and go back to the KKR thread with that?

Not every Asa-fan thinks Rin needs to die, and seeing as there IS a thread for it, maybe it doesn't need to be badgered to death here, right? crisis is right, Asa can handle herself a lot better than any of us nerd anime fans can anyway...
Old 2005-12-21, 12:25   Link #99
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoFatora
Well guys, I'm with justin. Can you drop this stupid "Kill Rin" stuff and go back to the KKR thread with that?

Not every Asa-fan thinks Rin needs to die, and seeing as there IS a thread for it, maybe it doesn't need to be badgered to death here, right? crisis is right, Asa can handle herself a lot better than any of us nerd anime fans can anyway...
Heyyyyy! I can defend myself just fine! *facing wrong way from his opponent*

Oops.. Maybe not.
Old 2005-12-21, 12:29   Link #100
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

hey... I can defend myself....Im just a pacifist...means im lazy the fetal position takes no work

anyways Sign me up for the AAA
Closed Thread