AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-12-10, 10:30   Link #1
PhantomandGhost
P&G Project Contact

Lightbulb [NDS] Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Game

UPDATE: The patch has been released! You can grab it here

Hi everyone!

In 2009, Kuroshitsuji: Phantom and Ghost was released for the DS!
It’s an original side-story by Yana Toboso set in Brighton including two new game-only characters. Players can control either Ciel or Sebastian in a chose-your-own-adventure game featuring puzzles, mini games, and much loved characters. In other words; it's a MUST play for any fan of the series!

The story takes place between chapters 13 & 14 of the manga (the end of the Red Butler arc.)

There's only problem.. the game was never licensed to be localised, so whilst you can buy & play it on any DS (since they're region-free), you'd have to be able to speak Japanese to fully enjoy it, which is a huge shame as there's a large Western fanbase who are unable to experience this awesome story.

But.. we're hoping to change that.

I'm part of a team hoping to create an English Patch for the game, but we need help! We're looking to recruit more translators, proofreaders, formatters & others to help out.

Please consider helping out, or just helping us to spread the word about this project!

Thanks for reading

Last edited by PhantomandGhost; 2019-02-22 at 11:49.
PhantomandGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 09:17   Link #2
PhantomandGhost
P&G Project Contact

This project is officially 1 year old today! We're over halfway through translation of Sebastian's route, and nearly a quarter of the way there for Ciel.

We're still open for volunteers and we love having new members, so please consider getting involved by following the links in my signature. I hope we can make the dream of releasing an English patch for this game a reality!

Thank you for your time
Old 2019-02-22, 11:55   Link #3
PhantomandGhost
P&G Project Contact

After over 2 years of hard work I’m delighted to announce that the Black Butler: Phantom & Ghost English Patch has been released! It is fully playable and includes translations for the main storyline and all of the bonus content.

Check out the trailer for a preview of what’s in-store, and grab the download from our tumblr!

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

If you have questions or come across any issues, please direct them there, or email phantomghosttranslations@gmail.com

We hope you enjoy!!

Tags
black butler, japanese, kuroshitsuji, recruitment, translation