AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-05, 02:09   Link #61
msg

seriously again..how can this be bad.It's an anime making fun of an anime...it's satirical.
To each of his/her own...i guess
Old 2011-04-05, 02:45   Link #62
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 01

Ok, first of all, I can't take it anymore lol. I get my senses overloaded by by HidanNoAria's Shirayuki, I just recently had a hell of an experience with Freezing's Special 01, and when I watch this....OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SUNNOVA I WAS OVERWHELMED BY ALICE-CHAN AND HER IMPRESSIVELY AMAZING CHOICE OF PANTSU OVERWHELMED HELL NO IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE LIKE WHAT THE HELL TELLING ME TO KEEP OUT NO WAY CAN I KEEP THAT SIGHT OUT OF MY MIND NOW I AM SPEEEEEEECHLESSSSSS *mangatron dies*

I'm not going to lie, I absolutely loved that. You guys know what nickname to give me now, I'm taking Alice-chan and Paru-chan

Oh uh, thread subscribed
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 08:08   Link #63
Wakan Tanka

The 3rd part won me over, but the rest wasn't that funny..
Old 2011-04-05, 08:13   Link #64
Eight_wonder
Cirno <3

So this is an anime with,like 4 different worlds with their own respective Protagonists?
How are they gonna handle that?
Oh yeah and my favorite would be the one with the loli.
Old 2011-04-05, 08:16   Link #65
Seihai
スマイリウム

More like two worlds with at least 3 guys that belong to that alternate fantasy world while at the moment they persist in the real world. Something like that. But yeah, hope it won't keep being chaotic.
Old 2011-04-05, 09:39   Link #66
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

Ok, first of all, I can't take it anymore lol. I get my senses overloaded by by HidanNoAria's Shirayuki, I just recently had a hell of an experience with Freezing's Special 01, and when I watch this....OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SUNNOVA I WAS OVERWHELMED BY ALICE-CHAN AND HER IMPRESSIVELY AMAZING CHOICE OF PANTSU OVERWHELMED HELL NO IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE LIKE WHAT THE HELL TELLING ME TO KEEP OUT NO WAY CAN I KEEP THAT SIGHT OUT OF MY MIND NOW I AM SPEEEEEEECHLESSSSSS *mangatron dies*

I'm not going to lie, I absolutely loved that. You guys know what nickname to give me now, I'm taking Alice-chan and Paru-chan

Oh uh, thread subscribed
Great. Mangatron is in his hentai-overload mode again. Someone sedate him before he starts singing the pantsu song.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 16:12   Link #67
Echoes

Episode 1.

That was the biggest mess I've seen in a long time. The show was all over the place. Some of it was funny, but most of it was just crude attempts at humor. Call me a prude, but I'm not exactly swayed by a 10 year old kid showing me her underwear either.

It's different, I'll give it that, but it has a long way to go to prove itself after this episode.
Old 2011-04-05, 17:04   Link #68
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

If TV shows were people, Oretachi would be a hot mess.

I did like the scene at the crepe stand. Funny stuff. What kinda guy does he work for?
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 17:38   Link #69
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I'm so confused... Honestly, if it weren't for the last speech by one of the main characters [I can't remember anyone's names...] and the ED, I wouldn't watch this. I kinda want to see where this is going though.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 18:04   Link #70
Sekirei07

I kind of get the feeling its trying to pull a Haruhi Suzumiya first episode with something completely random and out there that just makes you wonder what the hell is going on.

Weather or not they will pull it off successfully can only be seen with the episodes to come.

Goth Loli + Satchel = works for me.

Best line:

"Dora thinks he wants to put that monster in my kitty"
Old 2011-04-05, 18:21   Link #71
Dawnstorm

Gah, I'm torn between liking the style and disliking the sexual jokes. I have no idea whether to watch it or not. It's going to be one of those "one more episode" shows...
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 21:57   Link #72
Rice_slayer
Resident Car Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Call me a prude, but I'm not exactly swayed by a 10 year old kid showing me her underwear either.

My thoughts exactly I was laughing so hard at that scene though. I was honestly thinking "WTF am I watching, wait, did a 10 year old just flash me?"
Rice_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 22:19   Link #73
cyberdemon

it was likely because of her age that the censorship was up around her but not really the other 50 times lol
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 22:23   Link #74
Dahak86
Classics never age

you guys are too naive, lolitron is gonna teach you the loli-way...
Old 2011-04-06, 00:29   Link #75
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
you guys are too naive, lolitron is gonna teach you the loli-way...
oh you and that nickname...

I'll tell ya'll why Alice-chan's Keep Out was a special one. Let's use an example, say if Kodomo No Jikan's Kuro were to flash me, I'd just have a face. But Alice, no this girl isn't just any girl, Alice has the C-C-C-C-Combo-nation of the deadliest combo's, she's a twintailed, goth-looking, stockings-clad, zettai-ryouiki'ed, laced panty english speaking blonde with 2 Death Bunny hair accessories atop either side of her head! FATALITY!!!

I'll say this right now, I definitely would have had the face if she were to flash me
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 12:53   Link #76
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
WTF was that its randomness compares to Excel Saga... it felt like talking a stroll on the street, trying to make up the weirdest story about every other couple I saw based on overhearing a couple of sentences they uttered.

Still had some funny moments, I'll check a couple more episodes to see if it's getting somewhere.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 13:56   Link #77
roankun
Tsundere Lover

I was kinda WTF at first, but then it receded to "oh. ohh.. oooohhhh..." in a weird sort of way. I didn't LOL even once though. Seitokai Yakuindomo was better than this (then again, Hikasa Yoko was there :P)

What really ruined it for me was the accents of the girls. ~,~ Really annoying. Still, gonna keep watching just to see WTH ep 1 was all about.
roankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 15:45   Link #78
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
What really ruined it for me was the accents of the girls. ~,~ Really annoying.
I kind of liked their accents. definitely in-tune with the series, and also give off a distinctively unique vibe to it. (just like the 4 viewpoints-thingy)
Old 2011-04-06, 15:55   Link #79
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

The best part, and what is likely to remain the best part for the rest of the show, was DJ Condor.

SEE YOU NEXT PUNCH
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 17:41   Link #80
Nihokon

This is still the first episode, I guess this kind of randomness is still acceptable.

Either way, I like the style of this anime, and probably will stick with this until the end depending on how it'll go.

The accents of the characters are pretty amusing to hear, too.

Tags
eroge, seinen