Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-03, 20:29   Link #181
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
jesus don't u ppl understand? Sakura is the strongest out of team 7. There's a reason kakashi doesn't teach her anything. She's already wayyyy to advance for naruto and Sasuke. Take a look at her mighty punch. She can knock out Naruto in 1 shot. no other genin can do that. She uses her mouth pretty well too.
OMG yeh Sakura is strong ... and cool and omg awsome! I'M A SAKURA FANGIRL! WOOO. Her superiority to all other Naruto characters is the only thing that keeps me watching the show. And heres the best part ... she is a byatch to everyone but Sasuke cause she ... well ... loves him ... isn't that kinda cute?
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 20:36   Link #182
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
OMG yeh Sakura is strong ... and cool and omg awsome! I'M A SAKURA FANGIRL! WOOO. Her superiority to all other Naruto characters is the only thing that keeps me watching the show. And heres the best part ... she is a byatch to everyone but Sasuke cause she ... well ... loves him ... isn't that kinda cute?
LOL your sarcasm is halarious. I can't help but chuckle
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 20:46   Link #183
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
And we all know what kind of super attacks she can use in the game...
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 20:50   Link #184
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
And we all know what kind of super attacks she can use in the game...
I think that attack is very hilarious. I'm glad they thought of that and put it in the game.

Still, no matter how you look at it, Sakura will never be a really strong ninja. First of all she lacks chakra and any special abilities, something most of the other ninja's has. Sasuke has his sharingan, Naruto has the Kyuubi, Hinata has the Byakugan, what does she have? I mean she had to resort to biting someone in a fight. -_-.

To me she's like Bulma from DBZ, she will always be around getting in trouble and there will always be someone to save her. Thats the only role i've seen her had so far in the manga.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:06   Link #185
Ishida

I always figured that she would get stronger just because of the fact that she is one of the main characters.

With the way she is now it does seem next to imposible that she will get any stronger. I was really disapointed that that whole episode about sakura not wanting to be useless anymore was kind of a one time thing. If only someone would train her(I doubt it will be tsunade) and teach her something usefull.
Ishida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:22   Link #186
Gpooj

Sakura is currently weak, she doesn't train at all (unlike everyone else). It's like she's some kind of empty shell when Sasuke isn't there for her to try and impress.

Unfortunately, I see a pretty convincing foreshadow as to the future of Naruto's teams (being the senin). Young Tsunade kinda looked like Sakura. I'm almost sure Sakura will just pop up and be some kind of young Tsunade in training. She'll need major adjustments to her character first though.
Gpooj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:24   Link #187
Demon
Fire Shadow Jouin

Location: Can u help me im lost? I need to get to the Naruto forum
Sakura will probably just get in the way most of the time. THats the only reason shes in the manga. 1 day she gonna mess up and then it turns into a big mess. Thats the only thing she really is going to do.
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:31   Link #188
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
all I gotta say is if sasuke starts to have feelings for her, they better make her grow as a person and make her stop going "SASUKE-KUN!!!" She's soo immature and shallow. And the best she could do was bit the sound guy that tried to kill Sasuke... -_- ANd that whole scene with her choping her hair off.... Uh, ok, whatever. I think that they should have Ino on their team. at lease Ino seems confident and she seems to know what she was doing. Or better yet, have Hinata on their team.... ANYONE but that annoying Sakura. I sure do hope she gets better or dies....
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 07:10   Link #189
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

no way, ino is even worse then sakura

nah it would be kewl if shika comes in the team, he makes them stop, naruto from one side with rasengan and sasuke from the other side with his chidori

but then, a female, tenten? good from a distance
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 12:31   Link #190
Haruka 4-ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
In terms of amazing, what's your definition of amazing when it comes to Sakura? She definitely has amazing chakra control and smart-book knowledge, give her credits for that. I like her simplicity in fighting (all though, heh, it was useless).

And she isn't nice, dude, that girl practically bullies Naruto and betrayed Ino just because she likes Sasuke. She has disregard the feelings of her other teammate and constantly focuses on Mr. Angst #1. She has yet to show full appreciation of what Naruto has done for her and what he continue to do for her even though through all this he's aware that she likes Sasuke more than him (did she say thank you? huh? huh? I don't think so).

Cute...eh...occassionally...her big forehead gets in the way though...

Funny...*coughs*, she definitely is one. Her split personality is waay funky.
Sakura is the best..

she's nice to Sasuke all the time.. nice to Naruto in some way too.. but she just like to treat Naruto as an annoying guy.. which makes it funny..

cute.. her big forehead.. uuh.. watever, her overall appearance is cute.. especially when she was tiny and when she's shy and when she smiles..

i agree, her split personality is waay funky.. muhahahaa..

all those say she's always getting in the way.. well.. not always.. who took care of Naruto and Saskue when they both are unconscious? she's a very helpful girl..

when she really get in the way at few times.. it urges the boys' love and careness and so enormously increase their fighting power.. u see?

all those say she's alwasys fights poorly.. well.. she always with everything she has and a very persistent fighter just like Naruto.. also, u have to give her credit for being a cute girl.. afterall, she can't be too agressive (agressive doesn't mean persistent here).. which will destroy her cute image..

once again she's the best!
Haruka 4-ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 12:48   Link #191
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

cute girl = hinata

annoying girl = sakura

Sakura is nice to Sasuke cause she wants his ballz ... I thought I already explained this ...

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-05-06 at 15:21.
Old 2004-05-06, 19:35   Link #192
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
cute girl = hinata

annoying girl = sakura

Sakura is nice to Sasuke cause she wants his ballz ... I thought I already explained this ...
*dryly* Thanks for such a graphic image. Although this is quite true, lol. Sakura though, does have her moments.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 20:02   Link #193
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka 4-ever
Sakura is the best..

she's nice to Sasuke all the time.. nice to Naruto in some way too.. but she just like to treat Naruto as an annoying guy.. which makes it funny..

cute.. her big forehead.. uuh.. watever, her overall appearance is cute.. especially when she was tiny and when she's shy and when she smiles..

i agree, her split personality is waay funky.. muhahahaa..

all those say she's always getting in the way.. well.. not always.. who took care of Naruto and Saskue when they both are unconscious? she's a very helpful girl..

when she really get in the way at few times.. it urges the boys' love and careness and so enormously increase their fighting power.. u see?

all those say she's alwasys fights poorly.. well.. she always with everything she has and a very persistent fighter just like Naruto.. also, u have to give her credit for being a cute girl.. afterall, she can't be too agressive (agressive doesn't mean persistent here).. which will destroy her cute image..

once again she's the best!
She decided that Sasuke was more important than her great friendship with INO. This isn't exactly something to be proud of...

Edit: I'm such a dolt.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 20:13   Link #194
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

It's also great how she is saying Sakura is shy and cute ... which to me sound like the traits only Hinata can be proud of ...

Sakura and Ino will never be shy and cute.
Old 2004-05-06, 21:58   Link #195
aahhsin

Quote:
It's also great how she is saying Sakura is shy and cute ... which to me sound like the traits only Hinata can be proud of ...

Sakura and Ino will never be shy and cute.
i dunno... Sakura does look kinda cute sometimes.

And Dranz, Girls and boys can never be friends. If you become too close a friend with a girl, it'll just end right there.

So Sasuke can't be friends with Sakura. Or she won't bear his children.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 01:40   Link #196
Haruka 4-ever

Sakura, Ino, and Hinata are all cute.. they are more cuter when they are childs though..
Haruka 4-ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 03:07   Link #197
Sharingan_Kakashi
Sharingan User

Well since there are plenty of underdeveloped female characters in Naruto you have to expect some big surprises from them in the future.

If Sakura ever decided to train she could easily be a force to be reconed with.

If Hinata got over her shyness that alone would do the trick.

Ino? Dunno, I give up on this one.
Sharingan_Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 11:16   Link #198
historyX
.. and so it begins ..

What do we know about Sakura's family? Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru, Kiba all have their 'clans' or atleast their parents are strong enough to be shown in the series. And so they have one or two special technigues to inherit and use.

Sakura seems to be just basic genin, but they say that she is wise and has good chakra control and talent in genjutsu. So I think she has potential to become more something bigger. She lacks motivation/consentration on training, as Kakashi said "girls at her age are more interested in love than training", but she also lacks an inspiring teacher.

Who would be her teacher? People hope that Tsunade would, but I think Sakura has not enough potential for Tsunade's guidance. Maybe someone like Kurenai would teach her some genjutsu.

SO..

if we don't see any big suprise about Sakuras family: "They are not your true parents, you are a child of a goddes!".

OR.. Sasuke goes and gets killed (oh jeah)

OR.. She gets Tsunade to teach her (not gona happen)

she won't have a big part as a fighter! She needs a big trigger!

On the other hand, fights are between two sides... good and evil ... why would we need a 3rd party, there is no room for her.

Anyways we need to wait for a long time to her get stronger, if she ever will....

(maybe she will eventually rebuild the konoha after Sasuke and Naruto have had their fight)
historyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-07, 11:28   Link #199
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

How about it most likely will happen ... because there is hints of it.

Jiraya took Naruto.
Sasuke is going to Orochimaru.
Do you see a pattern here?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-05-07 at 11:42.
Old 2004-05-07, 11:35   Link #200
historyX
.. and so it begins ..

yeah, I see the pattern... maybe I just hope that it won't become true.

Anyways, I think she needs to change her attitude before Tsunade will recognize her as a worthy student.

Didn't read the spoiler, how far from the magna is it? I've seen chp200.
historyX is offline   Reply With Quote