AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-10, 14:18   Link #221
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Temari is NOT 15 when she enters the Naruto world, she is 14. Gaara is 12, Kankuro is 13. Temari is the oldest of the 3 siblings. And yes, Sakura punches naruto easily to a pulp... But yet she hasnt unleashed that power in any ninja fight so far.
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 14:20   Link #222
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
My Statement: She has none. Unless you count being helpless as a skill.
Well, wait a minute now. What if that's her jutsu? What if all those times someone had to come help her, she wasnt really helpless? What if she was pretending to be helpless to inspire her teammates and others to greater heights in defense of their "helpless" friend/teammate/crush? What then, huh? Sakura is the most valuable ninja in Konoha then, that's what.

helpless no jutsu
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 14:23   Link #223
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Hahahaha "helpless no jutsu". Well thats a sweet one:P But i dont think Sakura is any use for konoha.... I would rater keep Temari than Sakura:P
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 15:10   Link #224
Itsuki
Antagonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppe
I've never seen her do anything special in a fight (she hardly ever fights actually, she's just whatching her friends getting their asses kicked) except when she got out of Ino's shintenshin-jutsu.
About this this shintenshin I don't think Ino was borned with this skill. She learned it by training, wich is something Sakura should be able to do aswell.
The ONLY reason Ino has that technique was because of her family. Even if Sakura trains I really can't see how she'd be able to learn Shintenshin.. and I HIGHLY doubt Ino or any of her family members would teach her. The same goes for the other characters.

Since we haven't seen Sakura's family, its unfair to say she wasn't born into a family of special jutsus. I have my suspicions with the whole 'Inner Sakura' thing. Why she didn't learn anything from her family is beyond me. Whether her family really IS just normal is still up in the air. I think if she gets her act together and forgets about Sasuke, she should train under Tsunade so she'll be useful in fights.
Itsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 15:31   Link #225
wb_hicks

even if she decides to start training she still will be way behind the others because she still at teh academy level. at a ninja she sucks her lack of training has made the gap between her and the rest way to big. the only one i see she could catch up to is ino maybe. both sasuke and naruto are developing their own fighting styles. the only talent she has shown is for genjutsu and i dont think she going to become a medical nin. hinata becoming one i can see sakura makes it seem like a good joke. now if she was smart she would change places with inner sakura.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 15:49   Link #226
Hoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsuki
The ONLY reason Ino has that technique was because of her family. Even if Sakura trains I really can't see how she'd be able to learn Shintenshin.. and I HIGHLY doubt Ino or any of her family members would teach her. The same goes for the other characters.
What I meant was that Sakura should be able to learn jutsus with with more power then the (previously mentioned in this thread) helpless no-jutsu.

Ino and Shikamaru didn't receive their jutsus on a silver plate (at least that is my opinion). They probably trained hard to master their jutsus. Sakura has no evil blood-line limit wich makes it impossible for her to train in order to master jutsus does she?
Hoppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:22   Link #227
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Regardless, in the story right now, Sakura is 12, and Temari is 15.
Kankuro is 14, and Gaara 12. If this is supposed to be in the Sakura discussion, I appologize, but it's up to Dranz-sama, deshou?
Also, I doubt that Shikamaru really trained all that hard. He's not the type.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:38   Link #228
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez
I would rater keep Temari than Sakura:P
Right on!

I think that Sakura's skills are kinda like support skills so I don't think she's completely useless.
WalDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:40   Link #229
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Well so far Temari seems to be the most powerful genin, so yeah. Not to mention the fact that she's absolutely adorable. Nice ava and sig dude.
Even so, I think you are all underestimating the power of the helpless no jutsu.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:45   Link #230
tektonik
I can see that speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Regardless, in the story right now, Sakura is 12, and Temari is 15.
Kankuro is 14, and Gaara 12. If this is supposed to be in the Sakura discussion, I appologize, but it's up to Dranz-sama, deshou?
Also, I doubt that Shikamaru really trained all that hard. He's not the type.
I am pretty sure Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, etc. are all 13. One year has passed since beginning of anime.
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 16:51   Link #231
Yogi

Sakura's special moves.

Kai - Not "special" per se, but nevertheless a skill that someone on her level should not know.

"Pissed Off no Jutsu" - Inner Sakura fights off Ino's mind control

Genjutsu resistant - She is harder to fool with Genjutsu.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 19:35   Link #232
realdeal
The Real Deal

*cough* Lee *cough*

There goes that "Im too normal" excuse. Kakashi supposudley has 1000 jutsus, im sure if she actually bothered to ask him hed teach her a few useful ones. Ten Ten is also normal but shed whoop miss sweet cherry blossom ass anyday.

Also hokage was normal it seems Though he was older by the rate sakura is going, she wont get anywhere at all even by 20's. I mean I cant even notice any improvements since 1yr has passed. I think theres not gonna be a legendary 3 for their generation, just legendary 2
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 19:59   Link #233
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
*cough* Lee *cough*

There goes that "Im too normal" excuse. Kakashi supposudley has 1000 jutsus, im sure if she actually bothered to ask him hed teach her a few useful ones. Ten Ten is also normal but shed whoop miss sweet cherry blossom ass anyday.

Also hokage was normal it seems Though he was older by the rate sakura is going, she wont get anywhere at all even by 20's. I mean I cant even notice any improvements since 1yr has passed. I think theres not gonna be a legendary 3 for their generation, just legendary 2

naaa i think there will be more then 2 sage lvl ninja of narutos generation but she not going to be one of them. both members of her team are of a chuunin lvl in term of skill and power (dont have the brains for the title yet tho) and she still only knows the basic and what a lil bit on genjutsu which she doesnt even try to enprove on. i think in that end she just going to be a normal ninja that going to do nothing but be behind a desk. you cant take her on missions because you going to have to worry about her or protect her. she put naruto and sasuke in dangerous situtations which if they were by themselves they could of gotten out of and if not she could do this word called help.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 20:06   Link #234
eLstar
(^_^)v

Yay! I did a merger!
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 20:08   Link #235
ubdevoid

I really want Sakura to be usefull. I just hope she's not doing a Sasuke and constantly thinking about how she loves him instead of doing what Naruto is and training his ass off.
ubdevoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 01:42   Link #236
dongcute

Quote:
*cough* Lee *cough*
Well, that is provided if Kakashi spends the effort in coaching Sakura. However, I doubt so. Reason? It’s because the story emphasis is not on Sakura, at least for now (manga progress). Moreover, Kakashi is more concern with his student that is more like him, Sasuke, isn’t it?

Anyway, Ten Ten isn’t that useless. Every character has their strong points. It just a matter of fact does the character has the opportunity to show it.

Quote:
*cough* Lee *cough*
Well, I doubt the Sakura will remain as unskillful as she is now. I am not saying that she will improve tremendously. However, I think as the story progress, there might be a chance for her to improve (maybe not skillfully but emotionally). After all, she is the MAIN female character lead.

Anyway, if Sakura was to set determination to improve, I think her progress will be very fast. Reason? She is a fast leaner. Not in terms of theory only. Look at the chakara training. The point is, she leans fast if she overcomes the few existing problem that she has.
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 02:00   Link #237
Haruka 4-ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongcute
Well, that is provided if Kakashi spends the effort in coaching Sakura. However, I doubt so. Reason? It’s because the story emphasis is not on Sakura, at least for now (manga progress). Moreover, Kakashi is more concern with his student that is more like him, Sasuke, isn’t it?

Anyway, Ten Ten isn’t that useless. Every character has their strong points. It just a matter of fact does the character has the opportunity to show it.

Well, I doubt the Sakura will remain as unskillful as she is now. I am not saying that she will improve tremendously. However, I think as the story progress, there might be a chance for her to improve (maybe not skillfully but emotionally). After all, she is the MAIN female character lead.

Anyway, if Sakura was to set determination to improve, I think her progress will be very fast. Reason? She is a fast leaner. Not in terms of theory only. Look at the chakara training. The point is, she leans fast if she overcomes the few existing problem that she has.

Damn right she's the MAIN female character.. Sakura haven't show nothin' yet.. she'd probably hiding her power as i'm speaking right now.. She is very talented ninja and will exceed everyone's expectation once she invoke her "hidden power".. Sooner or later, i think she's become the first female hookage.. Muhahahahaha..
Haruka 4-ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 02:06   Link #238
dongcute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka 4-ever
Damn right she's the MAIN female character.. Sakura haven't show nothin' yet.. she'd probably hiding her power as i'm speaking right now.. She is very talented ninja and will exceed everyone's expectation once she invoke her "hidden power".. Sooner or later, i think she's become the first female hookage.. Muhahahahaha..
Great minds think alike. Anyway, the position of the first female leader is already taken by one of the Sennin....
Old 2004-05-11, 02:23   Link #239
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

The fact still remains ... Sakura is simply the weakest female ninja in Nartuo so far. Knowing this how can you say she is a good ninja, even if you consider that she wasn't born into a clan or has any bloodlines?

Temari > Sakura
Kin > Sakura
Hinata > Sakura
TenTen > Sakura
Even Ino > Sakura

You're either a good ninja or you're not ... the rest is just excuses. Now she might eventually get good ... but right now she's lame in every way.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 03:04   Link #240
dongcute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
The fact still remains ... Sakura is simply the weakest female ninja in Nartuo so far. Knowing this how can you say she is a good ninja, even if you consider that she wasn't born into a clan or has any bloodlines?

Temari > Sakura
Kin > Sakura
Hinata > Sakura
TenTen > Sakura
Even Ino > Sakura

You're either a good ninja or you're not ... the rest is just excuses. Now she might eventually get good ... but right now she's lame in every way.
Yes. The facts still remain. In terms of skills, she is instead inferior as compare to others girls. Therefore, when ever I conclude, I use the various key words like, “might”, “in future” and etc. However, I don’t think she is not useless; at least she makes me feel so. She helps to contribute to the emotional portion of the show.

Touching on the emotional portion, it includes many details. It’s not just within the show, but also, outside the show. For example, I know many of the peoples here love to hate her. Lets be honest, some of you all are enjoy to hate her, right?

Anyway, a person with great skills doesn’t mean he/she is a great ninja. It depends on your perception. For example, Hitler is a person of great leadership, but is he is a good leader? In the view of German soldiers who are willing to sacrifice their life, he is a great leader. To others people, he is just a cruel and greedy person. Personally, I think a great ninja not only must have reasonable skills, but also others factors like teamwork.

I am not saying Sakura is a great ninja, but I think she contributes to the show in some way or another. It is just a matter of perception. I respect your view, and so I hope you will respect mine. Thank you.