AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-05, 19:39   Link #11361
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Why not make her think they were still on a date because she heard the MIB sayomg things like "Stay away from that young man" or "It is forbidden" during the chase? Haruna has shown signs of being a romantic in the later signs of the manga and she might think they were in a secret relationship.
Oh yes, how could I not think about that?

I always suck in balanced harem plot (the reason I always choose one out of many heroines). I think I'll need more help in the future.
Old 2011-12-05, 19:42   Link #11362
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Wait, why was Lala being chased again? She's not alien so she should have no problems about being married off.
Old 2011-12-05, 19:53   Link #11363
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

She's a princess of fictional country, and looking at Tabane as surrogate mother/ mentor (both of them is Genius, and even Tabane think Lala could surpass her someday). The reason she's being chased is that she's illegally sneak to Japan to search for her, and running away form her arranged marriage.

Only in this verse, Rito really has freedom about love life because Gid can't force him (the fictional country, Deviluke, is not very large, unlike canon version that spawned the entire galaxy).

And Rito just happen to be accidentally badass enough and fulfill the criteria, especially after beat the crap out of other suitor except Ren, who ended up with a tie (he will be his rival) and soundly defeated by Zastin, but earned his respect.

(BTW the story is started just after Gospel arc)

EDIT: The TO-Love-Ru cast will meet the character from I.S. soon, but it's not Rito and Ichika, it''s Saki and Tatenashi.
Old 2011-12-05, 20:01   Link #11364
Eratas123

@ Senpai - You'll need to change the suitors to human since there are no aliens. Alternatively, they could be more dangerous since Rito's more of a badass.

Is Lala in love with Rito? Also, is Ren still a gender bender sneeze? Run makes me laugh, especially the idol bit

Side note - Does amnesia leave any scars when you recover from it? Also, I posted a pic of Irish when he's already severely affected in the previous page. Does he look different from his base pic?
Old 2011-12-05, 20:02   Link #11365
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Well, I disappeared last night to enjoy a conversation about the plausibility of giant mecha, with a very amazing girl.

So, like always, what I miss?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 20:05   Link #11366
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Get a room, Eternal!

also, its xmas special season.
Old 2011-12-05, 20:09   Link #11367
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Meister: I'm planning to pull out a christmas themed chapter, but I need some ideas...

Maybe have Tabane de-age the cast and have some fluffy, christmas themed toyship (minus all squick) here and there as the cast prepares for a traditional christmas party.
Old 2011-12-05, 20:11   Link #11368
Eratas123

@ Rain - You're making me jealous Meh, I'm not really interested since I focus more on getting a job to support my little sisters

Anyway, I asked you yesterday what Kyuukai would do after Irish finds the tape from Kuu and Ange apart from just fainting. He's seen the movies, he should be doing more.

Side note - Just to make it more dramatic, the three of them hear the Saw theme blaring as the tape plays

Christmas fic will be two versions: One here and one on fanfic.net.
Old 2011-12-05, 20:14   Link #11369
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He had nightmares from the movies, since he watched them as a kid. After waking somehow shortly after fainting, he should be able to convince the rest of them to hunt the mastermind down through whatever means they can.

Kyuukai can change the wavelength of the tape and remove the voice change from the recording. Ichika can help find Honne (if she's still the mastermind). And Irish can do what Irish does.
Old 2011-12-05, 20:20   Link #11370
Eratas123

@ Rain - They just got separated again. Irish was the only one who managed to get to the end room and activate the tape. The others are outside since they got shocked or they're too tired to continue. Once the tape plays, the room closes behind Irish and he gets separated from the others.

Besides, how would he alter the wavelength? Did you forget the fact that it's just a tape recorder and they have no equipment?
Old 2011-12-05, 20:20   Link #11371
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - You'll need to change the suitors to human since there are no aliens. Alternatively, they could be more dangerous since Rito's more of a badass.
Well, Rito still mostly use environment to his advantage... the enemies is indeed stronger, BUT stupid...

Quote:
Is Lala in love with Rito? Also, is Ren still a gender bender sneeze? Run makes me laugh, especially the idol bit
Lala is not in love with Rito, but soon she will.
Ren is a literal gender bender, the same with Charles (though Ren has real, plausible reason, not forced).
Run is an Idol who caught in the crossfire between Armored Stratos and Gun Drones (strange, I.S. like unit that behaves like fierce beast than mecha)

The member of Armored Stratos is listed as
Joshua O' Brien (Leader, USA)
Yuu Kotegawa (Japan)
Rito Yuuki (Japan)
Ren Elisie Jewelria (Australian)
Dan Gotanda (Japan)
Probably some OC

Not all of them will get their machines at once (Ren is using I.S. by the way), and Dan start his career as an engineer than a fighter.

Quote:
Side note - Does amnesia leave any scars when you recover from it? Also, I posted a pic of Irish when he's already severely affected in the previous page. Does he look different from his base pic?
There's three condition:

1. Perfect coexistence, the memories about what happened during amnesia will stay in harmony with the real memories after he got out of amnesiac phase.
2. Perfect substitute. the memory from what happened during amnesia is buried, and can resurface again if triggered.
3. Interference, the memories are conflicted and screwed up, a malfunctioning form of the first condition.

@Picture: That's biologically impossible, looks like a genderbent than bishonen evolution to me...

Going to school now, probably won't return until evening.
Old 2011-12-05, 20:23   Link #11372
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I assumed they all made it to the end room. Aw well.

Anyway, Kyuukai would probably just convince them to help break down the door.

That, or he'd be racking his head on all possible suspects. He doesn't suspect Honne at all. Besides, who would, for that matter?
Old 2011-12-05, 20:30   Link #11373
Eratas123

@ Rain - All of them were supposed to, it's just that Kuu and Ange upped the voltage and Irish was the only one who managed to keep going. Irish is pretty much the one who does most here, it's compensation for the fact that he always gets screwed over in the other drafts.

Irish gets to see who it is after the tape plays but he gets shocked too much and ends up being unable to attack her. Like Adam in the bathroom

Side note - I posted a pic of Irish when he's been affected more by the skull suit in the previous page. Does it still look easy to distinguish his gender?
Old 2011-12-05, 20:36   Link #11374
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Looks very difficult to distinguish his gender. Though that may just be me, since I've seen Seitokai no Ichizon.

It's hard to distinguish, really, it is.
Old 2011-12-05, 20:44   Link #11375
Eratas123

@ Rain - It's only temporary. Later on he starts looking like a zombie instead of a bishie since his body really has a hard time coping with his constant use of it. Though characters find his increasingly effeminate appearance somewhat unnerving.

Anyway, would Kyuukai find anything odd about it?

@ Meistah - Did you finally get a size for Karon's boobs?
Old 2011-12-05, 20:47   Link #11376
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He'd probably notice a feminine tone in the voice.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:00   Link #11377
Eratas123

@ Rain - His voice always had a feminine tone. It's just that he's growling most of the time so it's hard to notice. They get shocked later when he stops growling and his voice sounds more higher than they expected.

Anyway, do you mind if I make Kyuukai weaker in Shadow? No offense, but he's a bit of a stu when it comes to his skills so he'll need to be weaker to fit Shadow's theme. Also, Laura and Irish will call him out on his constant angsting about killing.

Side note - How exactly does the Tabane family celebrate christmas and birthdays?
Old 2011-12-05, 21:06   Link #11378
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What do you mean?
Old 2011-12-05, 21:07   Link #11379
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - What do you mean?
EDIT: I messed up again, I'm truly sorry.

Here's the explanation: Skull suit messed up with androgen production, which is the main cause of the mosrphing process of secondary sexual characteristic. This caused him to look androgynous, neither female or male. But wait there's more, it also causing him to produce less LH and FSH (found both in male and female to ensure their sexual maturity). THis meant his SEXUAL growth is stunted as long as he sue that skull suit.

But that still won't make him looks like a girl...

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-05 at 21:20.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 21:09   Link #11380
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I figured you were talking about the tape.

Anyway, you can make Kyuukai physically weaker than he is in HotM, makes sense concerning he was in action less. Also, he won't constantly angst, he gets over it and steels himself. Though he does have a tendency to cry when hurt badly or when feeling sentimental (yes he's a crybaby), and has another tendency to act overly melodramatic at times. It's part of his character, and Irish can call him out on both cases.

Tabane relatively supports both though, saying that because he cries and angsts, he regrets what he does and won't turn into a monster of a person (or so apathetic he won't even care anymore about who he hurts and why) anytime soon, but he'll still do those things anyway for the sake of innocent people.

The Tokiwa-Shinonono family celebrate christmas and birthdays like normal people would. Except Tabane's eccentrics overwhelm her motherly side, and she just has to throw the most elaborate, so out-there, perfect party with the power of science, soldiers and nuclear physics.

I know the nuclear physics don't make sense. But when Tabane attempts to light the candle to her son's birthday cake from halfway across the world, she decides to do it with the help of a nuclear reactor, hijacking a landline, turning Kyuukai's MULE robot into a transformer armed with a butane flamethrower, you know there's got to be something wrong with her.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest