Jerseykid

Yeah ep 4 was great.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 22:09   Link #262
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Oh, one more thing about Episode 4...

I love how Kyouhei is the anti-siscon. I just totally love it. It's so refreshing!

A guy with a realistic sibling relationship with his sister for a change.
Old 2011-07-26, 22:40   Link #263
Jerseykid

he might be attracted to the evil twin though!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 23:07   Link #264
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

Really enjoyed episode 4, seems the story is finally going places. It helped that Utao's antics were toned way down. She's cute, but in very small doses, not like episode 3's first half.
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 23:13   Link #265
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Nice 4th ep. My theory about twin bro:

Spoiler:
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 23:43   Link #266
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyPotPie View Post
It helped that Utao's antics were toned way down. She's cute, but in very small doses, not like episode 3's first half.
Well, I can't really agree with that... I like Kamisama Dolls a lot as a whole, but Utao's easily my favorite character. I wouldn't mind if she got about 20 minutes of screentime per episode.

Count me in with those that really enjoyed this episode, though. Crazy Glasses Girl is a great addition to the cast, and this was just a very solid episode in general.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 00:05   Link #267
Kagayaki

Note to self: this is a horrible bedtime anime. It's too damn exciting.

I count that as high praise for an action show. Now, time to go watch a slice of life show or something...
Old 2011-07-27, 01:00   Link #268
EroKing

At first I was watching this for Hibino's big ones, from now on it's only for Kuuko
Old 2011-07-27, 01:05   Link #269
D-Gold
Aurum

Spoiler for ep 4:
Old 2011-07-27, 01:10   Link #270
Darkman.exe213
Yurippe is mai waifu

Spoiler for episode 4:
Old 2011-07-27, 07:47   Link #271
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Utao's face is so expressive. The animator must be having a lot of fun animating Utao.

Kuuko is definitely a nice addition to the cast. I'm not the only one who thinks her and Aki are made for each other, am I? They are both just as nuts. It was pretty smart of Aki to go back to her apartment after pretending to escape. I wouldn't have searched for him there either.

The shota being Utao's is not a twist I'm too fond of. It seems a bit pointless, but I'll wait for an explanation before judging.
Old 2011-07-27, 08:13   Link #272
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 04

Well I for one wasn't going to drop this after 4 eps, and just like I said, the fight between Koushiro and Aki back in ep 03 was the lead-in for ep 04. At least we got to see the cause for Aki dumpster diving

Still though, the best part of the ep was... Hibino's bath scene Utao's face. Er wait I think I got my priorities wrong... still though, 4 eps in and Utao's face remains as highly expressive as ever. I may have thought Houki was so expressive, but Utao has some serious facial muscles

Erm yeah Hibino's big ones... heh... Ahem, ah yes the best part of the ep: Kuuko interrogating Aki. Lawl modified airgun, she even made it full auto? Even better, this girl doesn't mind going out no-bra

I really like though, how Kyohei's past is all coming together one by one. Seems though Hibino's going to still stand by him, so I'm wondering now when he's going to start robattling and when is the KanaHanazawa girl going to show up? Was she in the preview? (connection had to crap out at the credits, so I didn't see it and no way I'm going through that again )

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
At first I was watching this for Hibino's big ones, from now on it's only for Kuuko
Hey, stop copying me! Okay, so I may have a little bit of that Hibino desire in me, but I'm still liking Kuuko a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kuuko is definitely a nice addition to the cast. I'm not the only one who thinks her and Aki are made for each other, am I?
Heh, you're not alone there, bud. I'm totally supportive of Aki X Kuuko

Quote:
The shota being Utao's is not a twist I'm too fond of. It seems a bit pointless, but I'll wait for an explanation before judging.
The whole "Oniichan" part floored me. Kyohei's got a handful in Utao, and now there's another one? What interested most of all though, was he recognized the kid's Doll. I kinda like the design of that fish looking thing
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 08:28   Link #273
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well, NOW we're getting somewhere. Kyouhei being hinted as crazy as Aki? Hells yeah!

THIS is how you build up mystery and suspense... not like other shows this season like Itsuten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Lately my chest tightens everytime I see a girl that's a little insane in the membrane, and I liked Kuuko from the start.
Embrace the dark side that is psycho-moe!

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 08:49   Link #274
mols

Is Utao's twin a boy?? if it is then it is too absurd. They are identical, so they must be the same sex. It all depends if they (Author &co.) want to have monozygotic twins or dizygotic ones. If the purpose of this was to have a boy, then they should be different, after all dizygotic twins are just like any other siblings, except that they are conceived the same day.

I know, I am sorry about this, but I simply cannot stop myself. You know, being a biologist and all...
mols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 09:14   Link #275
gameboy234

This anime looks great, other than the slow paced ep2. Looking forward to it every week..

Ep4
The part with kuuko and aki really spiced up the show. More fanservice with precision cutting!
Kuuko is not someone who gives up easily.. Stripped down, gun and taser.. Aki won't be comfortable staying there..

Last edited by gameboy234; 2011-07-27 at 09:25.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 12:00   Link #276
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mols View Post
Is Utao's twin a boy?? if it is then it is too absurd. They are identical, so they must be the same sex. It all depends if they (Author &co.) want to have monozygotic twins or dizygotic ones. If the purpose of this was to have a boy, then they should be different, after all dizygotic twins are just like any other siblings, except that they are conceived the same day.

I know, I am sorry about this, but I simply cannot stop myself. You know, being a biologist and all...
Yes it's a boy, and I don't think anyone claimed they were identical. They may or may not literally be twins, but if they are they're fraternal twins. I don't think they look identical - just very similar, and there's nothing unrealistic about that.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 12:47   Link #277
klare

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
Kuuko is not someone who gives up easily.. Stripped down, gun and taser.. Aki won't be comfortable staying there..
do u realise Aki likes to get punched by Kyohei, gets tied up, put behind bars...?

anyway i did not expect Aki + Kuuko scenes to be that good, they match well

finally a little bit more about the past was revealed, Kyohei's sensei seems to have the same hair colour with Utao, not sure that means anything
Old 2011-07-27, 14:20   Link #278
Darkman.exe213
Yurippe is mai waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Yes it's a boy, and I don't think anyone claimed they were identical. They may or may not literally be twins, but if they are they're fraternal twins. I don't think they look identical - just very similar, and there's nothing unrealistic about that.
Wait, is his gender confirmed in the manga? Well either way, it's really not that hard for even fraternal twins to look nearly identical if they have the same hairstyle. Besides that, there's a definite distinction between the two, so I doubt they're meant to look EXACTLY the same.
Old 2011-07-27, 14:59   Link #279
Blaat

Aki looks nothing like sensei, sensei's breasts are way smaller.
Old 2011-07-27, 21:56   Link #280
Kyouka
Is Here

Remove annoying loli from the show and just had the 2 guys fight and it would be more awesome then it is now
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, horror, romance, seinen