AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-07-22, 05:51   Link #821
Brother Coa
Banned

There is some kind of event going, summer festa?

Can someone explain it in detail?
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 11:00   Link #822
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
so i've been meaning to ask what is the US release date for this game, i mean i know the japanese is November 10th, so when i've looked on amazon and gamestop it gives a US release of November 15 2016
proof:amazon,gamestop
yet that seems really close to japanese release to be real yet it is a Tuesday when new games come out and it doesn't look like a placeholder date, which usually are december 30 or 31 then year, but i've yet to see another source confirming this besides these most sites say Q4 2016(which would still coincide with that date) or they are saying its 2017, can someone please tell me if this is the actual U.S. release date because if it is that is awesome because we won't have to wait long to play it

on for a response to flare that is amazon of japan's pre order bonus to the game, so yeah if those people want her to wear that outfit they have to pre order the game
Considering it is Amazon and we haven't heard anything official I'd just presume it's not a real date. It is peculiar that they didn't just use the end of the year, but somehow I doubt Amazon has information that no one else has right now.

Personally I'm just waiting on it getting on the Canadian Amazon store . Does make you wonder how long or short the wait might be.
Old 2016-07-22, 11:12   Link #823
GDB

The official XSEED twitter posted links to the Amazon, Gamestop, and Newegg pre-order pages. Given that, I'm sure the date is pretty much set. Probably isn't 100% finalized yet, though.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 13:48   Link #824
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The official XSEED twitter posted links to the Amazon, Gamestop, and Newegg pre-order pages. Given that, I'm sure the date is pretty much set. Probably isn't 100% finalized yet, though.
So its more than likely it's its official release date,but it makes you wonder though why is it so close to the Japanese one, i mean 5 days that could almost be considered a simultaneous release. what's their reasoning behind it, i mean i doubt its easier this way, could it be an apology to the fans for the fact that they were never able to give CCC an official release, or am i wrong and that it is easier to release it this way
Old 2016-07-22, 16:09   Link #825
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
So its more than likely it's its official release date,but it makes you wonder though why is it so close to the Japanese one, i mean 5 days that could almost be considered a simultaneous release. what's their reasoning behind it, i mean i doubt its easier this way, could it be an apology to the fans for the fact that they were never able to give CCC an official release, or am i wrong and that it is easier to release it this way
Could just be as simple as "if it's done....release it." Means more money sooner if they basically get a worldwide release going.

After all if they are just going to translate it and not worry about a dub they could conceivably release it pretty well all at the same time. Might just be as simple as their localization staff being close to the project and thus able to do a lot of translation as the game is being developed. Thus less of a delay after it's ready for sale in Japan.
Old 2016-08-07, 01:56   Link #826
shadow1296

so i've been thinking about the new forms that Tama and Nero have in the game, and how they are essetially limit breaks that they can use for short time in the game and it got me wondering if the other servants actually have new forms like this or is it only for the faction leaders, and if thats the case what will they use for arturia's will they make a new or use an old well not really old because it was just released last month(and before you say anything yes arturia is a faction leader as proven by that picture a few pages back granted she only has one servant on her side but still), and is it possible for these forms to be implemented in grand order like in a crossover event during the games release?
Old 2016-08-07, 08:31   Link #827
GDB

It's not even faction leaders. It's just Nero and Tamamo because it's caused by the King's Regalia, which only those two have.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 10:29   Link #828
shadow1296

Quote:
It's not even faction leaders. It's just Nero and Tamamo because it's caused by the King's Regalia, which only those two have.
wow, really? that just seems like a huge waste of potential, i mean it had a chance to show the characters that we already know using fighting styles we've never seen them use, heck Nero basicly becomes a fire version of beyonnetta when she uses flame mail, i find that kind of sad really, well I can hope that arturia and altera can obtain something similar to the king's regalia in extella's story so they can have new forms though i doubt it i'm not really well versed on the topic of the regalia
Old 2016-08-07, 11:09   Link #829
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
So GArcher and Gil don't have it, wish they would have in future if it happen
Old 2016-08-10, 05:23   Link #830
Kakurin
大佐

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YouTube

YouTube
Old 2016-08-10, 12:56   Link #831
shadow1296

the video's are region locked
Old 2016-08-16, 11:19   Link #832
shadow1296

two new playable servants revealed Li ad Cu and two still left to be revealed and out of the original extra cast their are 5 possibilities: robin, drake, arcrued, vlad(extra), and nursery rhyme, and there are still other possibilities aswell, but there are to many to name here
Old 2016-08-19, 02:57   Link #833
Klard
The cilvilain

Ok
YouTube
Old 2016-08-19, 18:18   Link #834
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Videos are region locked.
Old 2016-09-06, 08:26   Link #835
shadow1296

So the last two servants have been revealed, the first is medusa being a part of tamamo's group, the second is a character who i believe will be making his debut in this game though i could be wrong. it's fate's version of Archimedes his class will be caster, that's all of them

Last edited by shadow1296; 2016-09-06 at 08:41.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 00:57   Link #836
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
So the last two servants have been revealed, the first is medusa being a part of tamamo's group, the second is a character who i believe will be making his debut in this game though i could be wrong. it's fate's version of Archimedes his class will be caster, that's all of them
Well, that certainly makes sense. At least with Medusa joining that team.
Old 2016-09-09, 08:22   Link #837
Kakurin
大佐

Probably region locked again, Jeanne and Iskander:

YouTube

YouTube
Old 2016-09-09, 08:37   Link #838
Brother Coa
Banned

Jeanne is all like "none can withstand my faith!!!" and the proceeds to annihilate gazillion enemies with her holy light and sacred flag. xD

Iskander on the other hand is "Why should I kill anyone when my 10.000 spearmen can do it for me?", he is literally sitting on his horse and letting his men do all the work, lazy bastard.

Overall they are very good videos.
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-09, 15:41   Link #839
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Iskander did the hard part. You summon a reality marble, and see how energetic you are afterwards.
Old 2016-09-12, 02:42   Link #840
Kakurin
大佐

Opening:

YouTube

Tags
ps vita, psp