AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-12, 23:11   Link #5261
Voceane

When Est break a curse she put it back on Kamito. So when Est "kill" Restia doesn't that mean that Restia will become one with Kamito?
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 01:26   Link #5262
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
When Est break a curse she put it back on Kamito. So when Est "kill" Restia doesn't that mean that Restia will become one with Kamito?
If you consider her a curse, probably.
Old 2013-08-13, 04:07   Link #5263
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
Restia has Ren Ashdoll's will in her and its now corrupted so I don't think it counts as a curse
Old 2013-08-13, 10:16   Link #5264
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
Restia has Ren Ashdoll's will in her and its now corrupted so I don't think it counts as a curse
the curruption though could be considered a curse though
Old 2013-08-13, 10:36   Link #5265
azziz

so there won't be salvation for the firelord?
i guess the author want to save the rescue of the four elemental lords for the next arc.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 11:19   Link #5266
cloud04
Scanlator

with the ending of v11 with them in the presence of the the elemental lords..
i hope they make an illustration of all of them XD esp a colored one
also..why are the elemental lords name sounds like "guy" names..except for iseria that is
Old 2013-08-13, 11:38   Link #5267
golem517

high level spirit do not easily. restia will be okay
golem517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 12:28   Link #5268
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
so there won't be salvation for the firelord?
i won't say they failed quite yet the volume ended with still them still in the chamber so it quite possible they could still save the fire elemental lord
Old 2013-08-13, 12:42   Link #5269
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i won't say they failed quite yet the volume ended with still them still in the chamber so it quite possible they could still save the fire elemental lord
I can see them in a situation where they free the firelord after they free all the elemental lords the freed ones will grant them wishes.
Claire will probably ask the firelord for rubia's forgiveness and the restoration of her family. Rinslet will ask iseria to free her sister. Ellis is the wind lord and I can see her asking to use the power to heal velsaria eve. Fianna will want to return to being a true princess. Kamito for some reason I can see him asking for peace for muir and lily flame or if the darkness one is freed and is good he'll ask him to restore restia.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 15:27   Link #5270
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I can see them in a situation where they free the firelord after they free all the elemental lords the freed ones will grant them wishes.
Claire will probably ask the firelord for rubia's forgiveness and the restoration of her family. Rinslet will ask iseria to free her sister. Ellis is the wind lord and I can see her asking to use the power to heal velsaria eve. Fianna will want to return to being a true princess. Kamito for some reason I can see him asking for peace for muir and lily flame or if the darkness one is freed and is good he'll ask him to restore restia.
Kamito gave up on removing Est's curse later on?
Old 2013-08-13, 17:41   Link #5271
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Well, read A Song of Ice and Fire. ;-)

I'm still not through the last volume. Specifically I'm stuck at the end of volume 8...

Not that it wouldn't be entertaining, I'm just in the hospital for one week now and one week to go and not in the mood...
Sorry, You are talking about SS??, I try search and all and still clueless, hope you can help me, thanks.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 17:46   Link #5272
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Kamito gave up on removing Est's curse later on?
I think he'll free restia more importantly plus I think kamito will do the thing for muir and lily if he can cause he still cares about them
Old 2013-08-13, 18:09   Link #5273
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
I think he'll free restia more importantly plus I think kamito will do the thing for muir and lily if he can cause he still cares about them
probably he can make all those wishes if possible,but if he can't he will probably find another way to make it happen especially ridding Est of her curse
Old 2013-08-13, 18:15   Link #5274
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
probably he can make all those wishes if possible,but if he can't he will probably find another way to make it happen especially ridding Est of her curse
heh or they'll give kamito two wishes since he technically earned to because he won as ren ashbell which the elemental lords will reveal to the gang and awkwardness ensues
Old 2013-08-13, 20:25   Link #5275
Chris38

Personally, given what we have learned about the Elemental Lords, and the whole Blade Dance system, in the latest volume, I wouldn't relay on the "wish" to resolve the issues that are related with Restia's "disappearance" or Est's "curse".

Since, just like with Greyworth's "eternal youth" wish, the results will not be, what we all want it to be ... and will eventually lead to more.

Not to mention, regarding Restia's "disappearance", the thing that Est has "removed" is the corruptive effect that was "present" in Restia, and she just disappeared to recover from the injuries that she gained at that moment.

And if that's the case ... it would mean that the corruptive effect is now present within Kamito's body ... due to Est's "curse" - it's probably not to the same extent as what was present in Restia, but it still might become a problem ... in the future...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 23:34   Link #5276
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, given what we have learned about the Elemental Lords, and the whole Blade Dance system, in the latest volume, I wouldn't relay on the "wish" to resolve the issues that are related with Restia's "disappearance" or Est's "curse".

Since, just like with Greyworth's "eternal youth" wish, the results will not be, what we all want it to be ... and will eventually lead to more.

Not to mention, regarding Restia's "disappearance", the thing that Est has "removed" is the corruptive effect that was "present" in Restia, and she just disappeared to recover from the injuries that she gained at that moment.

And if that's the case ... it would mean that the corruptive effect is now present within Kamito's body ... due to Est's "curse" - it's probably not to the same extent as what was present in Restia, but it still might become a problem ... in the future...
if thats the case won't Restia's sacrifice be in vain? since she stabbed herself to prevent Kamito from awakening as the Demon King and now Kamito gets Ren Ashdoll's corrupted will on him,wouldn't it awaken him as the Demon King?
Old 2013-08-14, 00:13   Link #5277
Chris38

Quote:
if thats the case won't Restia's sacrifice be in vain? since she stabbed herself to prevent Kamito from awakening as the Demon King and now Kamito gets Ren Ashdoll's corrupted will on him,wouldn't it awaken him as the Demon King?
Yeah, but that might be, because she didn't know, what actual properties Est's "curse removing" ability has - at least, I don't remember anything that states that.

And it's only assuming that Ren Ashdoll's "corrupted will" can be considered a curse, which is not certain, at the moment.

Not to mention, even if the will, has been transfered to Kamito, it won't affect him, to the same extent, as when it was present in Restia, since Est only has 10% of her original power, meaning only a small portion of Ren Ashdoll's "corrupted will" might have been transfered to him, giving the author some more time to resolve this "issue" in a way that won't require anyone to "sacrifice" themselves.

Finally, there are many possibilities that the author can use, in the current situation ... I'm just stating one of the possibilities, of how Restia might survive, what happens to her, in the conclusion of volume 11.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 02:00   Link #5278
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, but that might be, because she didn't know, what actual properties Est's "curse removing" ability has - at least, I don't remember anything that states that.

And it's only assuming that Ren Ashdoll's "corrupted will" can be considered a curse, which is not certain, at the moment.

Not to mention, even if the will, has been transfered to Kamito, it won't affect him, to the same extent, as when it was present in Restia, since Est only has 10% of her original power, meaning only a small portion of Ren Ashdoll's "corrupted will" might have been transfered to him, giving the author some more time to resolve this "issue" in a way that won't require anyone to "sacrifice" themselves.

Finally, there are many possibilities that the author can use, in the current situation ... I'm just stating one of the possibilities, of how Restia might survive, what happens to her, in the conclusion of volume 11.
thats certainly true if the 10% of corrupted Ren Ashdoll's will is transferred to Kamito its not that much to affect him but it would still have an effect,about Restia surviving it might be that she just lost her human form like what happened to Est since she was freed from the corrupted Ren Ashdoll's will which consumes a lot of her Spirit Power to contain I guess,but then there might be other ways and reasons we just have to see how the author will pull it off
Old 2013-08-14, 02:29   Link #5279
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hiks....I`m not crying after reading vol 11
....hiks
i cant wait for vol 12
Old 2013-08-14, 04:30   Link #5280
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Probably. It's just his current resolve where I am.^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Sorry, You are talking about SS??, I try search and all and still clueless, hope you can help me, thanks.
http://asoiaf.westeros.org/ (^^)

Quote:
heh or they'll give kamito two wishes since he technically earned to because he won as ren ashbell which the elemental lords will reveal to the gang and awkwardness ensues
He could just wish for infinite wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Hiks....I`m not crying after reading vol 11
....hiks
i cant wait for vol 12
Damn, I can't wait to get to read it. :-D

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap