AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-27, 08:47   Link #7261
Maxaumus

Was it ever said why the darkness elemental lord doesn't reincarnate like the others do but instead it power goes to a human
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 08:54   Link #7262
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
Are Kamito's powers permanat or are they under the same restrictions as the princess madiens and did Greyworth lose her power or just her spirit?
Uuugh... Kamito has nothing to lose if ever he does the girls... no bleeding no... ugh... yeah... lets leave it like that...

ALL HAIL THE SEX ELEMENTAL LORD.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 08:58   Link #7263
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Was it ever said why the darkness elemental lord doesn't reincarnate like the others do but instead it power goes to a human
Like the others?? The only <<Elemental Lord>> that reincarnates is the Darkness one. As for why the <<Darkness Elemental Lord>> reincarnates into a human, just keep reading that you'll find why.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 09:13   Link #7264
Nagakun
The One who Peek

I would prefer they make an anime season 2 of the tournament, but anyway, did Kamito's power to rule over the 72 demon in the first place?

He able to power up the other girl with a kiss is already overpower, imagine an one night with the girl.. I think they can destroy the world ... (=w= ||)
Old 2014-10-27, 19:11   Link #7265
LordZero25
Random Lurker

If a kiss is enough to empower a girl, imagine what would happen if he does it with her

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 19:45   Link #7266
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZero25 View Post
If a kiss is enough to empower a girl, imagine what would happen if he does it with her
Instead of losing their spirits, they get the ability to retain it for the rest of their lives I think.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2014-10-27, 20:35   Link #7267
Maxaumus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Like the others?? The only <<Elemental Lord>> that reincarnates is the Darkness one. As for why the <<Darkness Elemental Lord>> reincarnates into a human, just keep reading that you'll find why.
When killed the other elemental lords they came back purified of the darkness like the water and restia. My questions is why this didn't happen with darkness lord and i did read and either missed it or don't remember thats why i asked. for that fact why didn't his wish kill them
Old 2014-10-27, 22:54   Link #7268
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
I would prefer they make an anime season 2 of the tournament, but anyway, did Kamito's power to rule over the 72 demon in the first place?
Honestly everyone wants a season 2 who knows the original story but there's no indication that kamito has any specific power over the 72 demons YET
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 01:00   Link #7269
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, as long as it don't become Kamito power ruling over 72 girls instead...

I think the world will be screw once he did those girl ... a power up kiss is way too powerful..
Old 2014-10-28, 05:12   Link #7270
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
Well, as long as it don't become Kamito power ruling over 72 girls instead...

I think the world will be screw once he did those girl ... a power up kiss is way too powerful..
You should fear that he will rule more than 72...

Est is not part of the 72, and so does Scarlet, Simourgh, Georgios, and Fenrir...

The only person who used to have 1 of the 72 that is within reach by Kamito? GREYWORTH!!! (Hell yes, I like older women)

Old 2014-10-28, 08:14   Link #7271
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
You should fear that he will rule more than 72...

Est is not part of the 72, and so does Scarlet, Simourgh, Georgios, and Fenrir...

The only person who used to have 1 of the 72 that is within reach by Kamito? GREYWORTH!!! (Hell yes, I like older women)
Hmm.. I think an army of girls under him is way too OP.

But if Greyworth is one of them, I think the world is screwed upside down.
Old 2014-10-28, 10:58   Link #7272
ZeKeR
Superbad

Greyworth is neutral but he IS monitoring the boy and making sure he won't become Ren Ashdoll v2.0 for that matter.

and besides, he already has a country's rep Leonora into him in both battle freakish way and budding feelings of warmth and love. what's wrong with him getting more gir- oh.... right.
Old 2014-10-28, 11:29   Link #7273
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Greyworth is neutral but he IS monitoring the boy and making sure he won't become Ren Ashdoll v2.0 for that matter.

and besides, he already has a country's rep Leonora into him in both battle freakish way and budding feelings of warmth and love. what's wrong with him getting more gir- oh.... right.
He also got the ace of the Quina Empire, I think it was Shao Fu?, to respect his strength, so that's gained him another potential ally.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 11:36   Link #7274
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post

Uhh bro Greyworth is far from neutral try to remember Greyworth summoned Kamito because he was the only one who could defeat the fake Ren Ashbell she is Kamito's greatest Ally for the simple fact that he's in that academy in the first place and the fact that she's hidden him for all these years. Who do you think it was who made the papers for him to enter the first blade dance.
As for leonora she's an ally and an important one especially given that she's inside of that meeting that is clearly a big part of the next volume

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
He also got the ace of the Quina Empire, I think it was Shao Fu?, to respect his strength, so that's gained him another potential ally.
It is Shao Fu who respects his strength and he has a friendship with Quina as well after helping them
Old 2014-10-28, 18:05   Link #7275
Maxaumus

I wonder how many spirits are left in the burial chamber and when he'll gain access to it. He's going to need as his opponets keep getting stronger and more numerous. It should be soon since it seem like he's making his team mates into followers or his priestess which would explain there power ups.
Also been wondering why Odesia is so focused on Alphas who they don't have any proof of wrong doing but not about the holy kingdom who have attacked them,breached there border,and are searching for restia
Also wondering why Ren Ashbell is known as the strongest when everyone thinks she lost to Kamito and what's his title?

Last edited by Maxaumus; 2014-10-28 at 19:01.
Old 2014-10-28, 22:11   Link #7276
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I wonder how many spirits are left in the burial chamber and when he'll gain access to it. He's going to need as his opponets keep getting stronger and more numerous. It should be soon since it seem like he's making his team mates into followers or his priestess which would explain there power ups.
Also been wondering why Odesia is so focused on Alphas who they don't have any proof of wrong doing but not about the holy kingdom who have attacked them,breached there border,and are searching for restia
Also wondering why Ren Ashbell is known as the strongest when everyone thinks she lost to Kamito and what's his title?
The # of spirits is unknown inside the burial chamber and he's already sorta gained access to it but he wont get the spirits. Ordesia is focued on Alphas because everybody heard about the mess with sorja khan. The holy kingdom has hidden their intentions (very well) and really the only people who know about the Holy Kingdom's target as restia is kamito the rest are basically clueless.
Ren Ashbell is known as the strongest because when kamito acted as her he won the blade dance rather easily very few people realize the truth about Ren Ashbell because that would drive the world batshit crazy. Only a few people know the difference between kamito as Ren ashbell and rubia and that list is very small. Kamito's title is Demon Lord of the Night
Old 2014-10-28, 23:48   Link #7277
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The # of spirits is unknown inside the burial chamber and he's already sorta gained access to it but he wont get the spirits. Ordesia is focued on Alphas because everybody heard about the mess with sorja khan. The holy kingdom has hidden their intentions (very well) and really the only people who know about the Holy Kingdom's target as restia is kamito the rest are basically clueless.
Ren Ashbell is known as the strongest because when kamito acted as her he won the blade dance rather easily very few people realize the truth about Ren Ashbell because that would drive the world batshit crazy. Only a few people know the difference between kamito as Ren ashbell and rubia and that list is very small. Kamito's title is Demon Lord of the Night
I thought he gets a new one (Sex Elemental Lord/ Elemental Lord of Sex) after winning against Ashbell

Old 2014-10-28, 23:56   Link #7278
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
I thought he gets a new one (Sex Elemental Lord/ Elemental Lord of Sex) after winning against Ashbell
not at all He's Demon King of the Night for now. After all only Claire Fianna Restia and Est are(as far as the main group is concerend) currently are aware he's Ren Ashbell along with the some high ranking princess maidensmaidens who brought them back.
Its still rather funny rinslet and Ellis dont know but a lot more is going to be revealed once this damn volume comes out
Old 2014-10-28, 23:58   Link #7279
Maxaumus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The demon lord of the night is what the pervert students at the academy call him not a true title. I wasnt asking the orginal reason for Ashbell's title but why its still used while people think she lost to Kamito, also his team knows that the holy kingdom was after restia. Ordesia does know about the illegal border crossing and some of their actions there. With spies all over the place they should know that the master mind behind the attack on the academy Millenia works for the holy kingdom. Plus the investigator said she would investigate a name Kamito gave her connected to the holy kingdom. Although thinking about it we know there justice system isn't exactly fair after what happend to Rubia's family cause of what she did

Last edited by Maxaumus; 2014-10-29 at 08:12.
Old 2014-10-29, 03:34   Link #7280
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Problem is that Kamito got the Title Maou of the Night at first which was due to rumor, but slowly he is living to it name, since somehow there are the cases happening.

I only wonder how sleeping with Kamito will power up the girls

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap