AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-10-05, 08:34   Link #301
RonaldC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lijon View Post
Lulu would die in the end, no?
It's just the way things work... From the moment he killed euphie, he only became another "evil" character, desperately trying to believe what he had done was right. I don't really think there was ever an ending for a "evil" person ruling the world. =\
So naive

Btw thanks ashlay
RonaldC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 14:28   Link #302
WhiteWings

I don't want to see Euphie to return in any form now that she's dead. I like her but again I've seen waaaaay too much animes where the dead come back again and again in the forms of ghosts, reincarnations, 'turns out not actually dead', too many flashbacks, and so on.

Honestly, I don't expect or necessarily want a happy Disney-style ending but if everyone in the series end up dead, crazy, depressed to the point of mental disorder, or gone to who knows what dimension then it would be the worst ending ever.
Old 2007-10-10, 23:21   Link #303
CrisisDarkerXIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
Is Pizza Hut supporting CODE GEASS? XD
That's what I thought too! LoL!
In movies, when a specific brand is shown, that's what it usually means.
CrisisDarkerXIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 00:41   Link #304
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It is because of a cross-promotion deal. At this time all the Pizza Huts in Japan had ads for Code Geass in their stores and on the pizza boxes. In turn, Code Geass promoted Pizza Hut in the show. Quid pro quo.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 13:59   Link #305
gigazephyr

Couldn't Lelouch say something like "obey all my direct orders" with his geass and be able to order someone around multiple times? Did we ever get to find out how long that girl was making the marks on the wall? (ie. The duration of the geass)
gigazephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 00:47   Link #306
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigazephyr View Post
Couldn't Lelouch say something like "obey all my direct orders" with his geass and be able to order someone around multiple times? Did we ever get to find out how long that girl was making the marks on the wall? (ie. The duration of the geass)
yeah, but that's boring in terms of scripting. the writers had certain written and unwritten rules for Lelouch's geass (so he wasn't too powerful). no doubt "Lelouch can't geass people into his eternal slaves" was on there somewhere.

as for carve-tan, she will continue to make marks on that wall at the appointed time until she can no longer do so: i.e., they're going to have to knock the wall down or she'll keep doing it forever.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 11:32   Link #307
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Have anyone thought who got shot?
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 12:09   Link #308
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon_Lelouch View Post
Have anyone thought who got shot?
head to Code Geass - Spoilers & Speculation, hit the "search this thread" tab in the corner, type something along the lines of 'shot'

well, not like there's that many possibilities (lelouch, suzaku, kallen, nunnally, no one. then choose a shooter for 1 to 4), but theories run pretty wide.
Old 2007-10-22, 21:57   Link #309
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Should we expect for Code Geass Season 2 to be in HD? I don't think the first one was.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 22:23   Link #310
Starch
Looks its a potato

Question When the coming out?

When the Second Season of Code Gaess Coming out?
Starch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 06:55   Link #311
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starch View Post
When the Second Season of Code Gaess Coming out?
Supposedly there's an announcement coming in a couple of months.
CJL13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 17:54   Link #312
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
Supposedly there's an announcement coming in a couple of months.
Do you mean the trailer that's supposed to come out in late December?
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 14:26   Link #313
Starch
Looks its a potato

I heard there a 2nd season coming out. Which is pretty a given since the last espiode was a cliff hanger.
Starch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 15:32   Link #314
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
I heard there a 2nd season coming out. Which is pretty a given since the last espiode was a cliff hanger.
while there's still no official announcement (maybe there'll be one in December before the dvd magazine comes out), earlier interviews with the CG staff, the current situation with Gundam 00, and the announcement that there will be a promotional video included in the first geass dvd magazine has lead most to believe that there will be a Geass season 2 and it will air in the spring.
Old 2007-10-30, 16:17   Link #315
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Actually in the beginning it wasn't so much a given, as Taniguchi had doubts as to whether a second season would be greenlit by the Sunrise bigwigs. And, as one of his subordinates stated in an interview, he had outlined a 'psychological' ending to S1 should the higher-ups decide to call it quits and shred the S2 plans. Thankfully, S1 did cash in enough money to warrant a second season,but ep25's final scene wasn't originally meant to serve as a sure-fire springboard for ep26...but merely supply an open ending that left many possible outcomes for us to ponder.

Of course, now we know S2 is a reality, although they're needlessly beating around the bush when it comes to how many eps there will be or if it'll be an OVA rather than a second flight of 25eps. I guess they're just keeping the fans baited.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-10-31 at 19:52.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 15:35   Link #316
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i have 1 question =3,

i was rewatching the last episodes and heard Bartley mention this as Orange was mumbling about with his random insanity

they spoke of recreating 'that' virus.. does anyone know what virus that is or is that once again something that has been unspoken off =3
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 15:43   Link #317
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
I have 2 quesiotn =3,
i was wondring if anyone knew the name of this guy
i was rewatching the last episodes and i was like o.o; oooh what was his name!~
Bartley Asprius

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
also talking about Orange Experiment, they spoke of recreating that virus.. does anyone know what virus that is or is that once again something that has been unspoken off =3
probably just a translation error. finale suggested it was simply an attempt to create a human/devicer with piloting potential on par with CC's.
Old 2007-11-12, 06:01   Link #318
niko
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to niko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Should we expect for Code Geass Season 2 to be in HD? I don't think the first one was.
First season is made in HD, so yes. Note that it was never broadcasted in HD (see credits)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 22:15   Link #319
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I don't know whether or not what I'm saying is even close to being true, but did anyone else notice that the emperor's voice sounds just like that of the narrator from Hayate no Gotoku? I could almost swear that they are voiced by the same actor. Can anyone confirm/denounce this?
Old 2007-11-16, 22:30   Link #320
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Yes, both the Emperor and the narrator of Hayate are Wakamoto Norio.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a