Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-27, 04:59   Link #221
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo-Sora View Post
They were translated in the PDF compilation of the light novels.
I uploaded the images here.
i think Excalibur should have a maximum target of 1000 persons is that a mis-translation?
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 09:43   Link #222
Kaiba

Looks like we'll be covering a lot next week, and I do have a suspicion that they're going to highly edit the scene between Waver and his "grandpa". They can't cut it out completely because then his epilogue wouldn't make any sense, but I like that scene.

That, and I'll admit that Rider's charge is by far my favorite scene in any Type-Moon work ever.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 18:03   Link #223
Touko

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
i think Excalibur should have a maximum target of 1000 persons is that a mis-translation?
It was locked down because of Lancer's Noble Phantasm.

It was explained in the book. Sabre cannot fire the full anti-fortress blast with one crippled arm.
Touko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 18:30   Link #224
LunarMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Looks like we'll be covering a lot next week, and I do have a suspicion that they're going to highly edit the scene between Waver and his "grandpa". They can't cut it out completely because then his epilogue wouldn't make any sense, but I like that scene.

That, and I'll admit that Rider's charge is by far my favorite scene in any Type-Moon work ever.
It doesn’t seem as if there’s anymore material to be covered in the next episode than there was in this one. From the preview it looks like we’ll be getting the use of Waver’s command seals and the fight between Rider and Archer, though that was basically a curb stomp. We'll probably be getting the conversation between Iri and Kirei, but I can’t see that taking too much time, either. I'd be surprised if they didn't fit in Waver’s talk with the grandfather.
To await an anime for the VN Muv-Luv,
Lunar.Moon.
Downloading from Hulu at the speed of light,
To remain within the bounds of copyrights!
http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarMoon
LunarMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 18:42   Link #225
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarMoon View Post
It doesn’t seem as if there’s anymore material to be covered in the next episode than there was in this one. From the preview it looks like we’ll be getting the use of Waver’s command seals and the fight between Rider and Archer, though that was basically a curb stomp. We may be getting the conversation between Iri and Kirei, but I can’t see that taking too much time, either. I'd be surprised if they didn't fit in Waver’s talk with the grandfather.
Actually, that conversation between Iri and Kirei, and then Iri's dream inside Angra Maniyu will probably be the main focus of the episode, considering that the episode's title is "All the World's Evil". This episode will be finishing Act 15, so then the next three episodes after that will be the final stretch.

Additionally, I'm not sure where exactly people are getting the idea that Archer vs Rider will be in this episode, considering that none of the dialogue in the preview is actually from that confrontation. Rider's dialogue comes from after Waver relinquishes his command seals, and Archer's dialogue is with Kirei after he lights off the flares for the final showdown.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 11:47   Link #226
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Quote:
Thats what it says in the original picture, but yeah its still a mistake lol
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 18:06   Link #227
Touko

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
Thats what it says in the original picture, but yeah its still a mistake lol
Did you even read the book...?
Quote:
Even so, who is he talking with? He is likely someone from Einsbern's side, but from the way he talked, Waver had no choice but to conclude that he was watching from somewhere nearby.

"One more thing. Tell Lancer this: Saber's left hand contains an anti-fortress noble phantasm."

"Huh?"

Increasingly confused, Waver returned a question, but the conversation was quickly cut, leaving only static.

"What happened?"

Feeling the meaningful gaze from Waver, Lancer asked him with suspicion.

"Um... there's a message for you. 'Saber's left hand is an anti-fortress noble phantasm' or something..."

Lancer's expression changed to astonishment as Saber's simultaneously changed to awkwardness.

"Is that true, Saber?"

"..."

She wanted to avoid bringing up this topic here, but there's no use hiding it now. Dropping her face, Saber nodded silently.

"And... it can bring down Caster's monster in one blow?"
It's supposed to reflect the state Sabre was in before Lancer snapped the Yellow Rose. With one hand, she could not fire the full blast, so she's stuck with swing it as a single target weapon.
Old 2012-05-29, 20:01   Link #228
zRyuu

Do we ever get to know Berserker stats?
zRyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 20:10   Link #229
Touko

Someone just posted it... last page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo-Sora View Post
They were translated in the PDF compilation of the light novels.
I uploaded the images here.
Unblurred version is in Fate/Zero Material.

I would post it, but the Mods threaten me with warning everytime I post stuff that is not in the VN/LN or the anime.
Old 2012-05-29, 20:37   Link #230
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touko View Post
Did you even read the book...?

It's supposed to reflect the state Sabre was in before Lancer snapped the Yellow Rose. With one hand, she could not fire the full blast, so she's stuck with swing it as a single target weapon.

Saying it reflects Saber's 'current state' is an easy out, but then how do you explain the fact that its still an Anti-Fortress noble phantasm? Its absolutely absurd to try and say that an A++ rank anti-fortress noble phantasm can only hit one person.

Furthermore, if it was supposed to be describing her state before her wound from Lancer's fight was healed, why does it say she has Avalon? She never gets it over the course of the entire story, so if its supposed to reflect her current state, then it shouldn't show Avalon at all. And yet it does, which should lead one to the conclusion its showing her General stats, not her current situation stats.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 21:06   Link #231
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well she techically has Avalon. She doesn't know it, and she has no access to it, but without Saber, Avalon would not fuction as it does for Irisviel. (at least that is what I recall).
Old 2012-05-29, 22:58   Link #232
Touko

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
Saying it reflects Saber's 'current state' is an easy out, but then how do you explain the fact that its still an Anti-Fortress noble phantasm? Its absolutely absurd to try and say that an A++ rank anti-fortress noble phantasm can only hit one person.

Furthermore, if it was supposed to be describing her state before her wound from Lancer's fight was healed, why does it say she has Avalon? She never gets it over the course of the entire story, so if its supposed to reflect her current state, then it shouldn't show Avalon at all. And yet it does, which should lead one to the conclusion its showing her General stats, not her current situation stats.
Because the sword itself did not change (it did not lose its beam function because of the hand-sealing, which is the fortress-busting aspect of it), it is how Sabre can use it changed.

She's stuck smacking people with it at melee range.

She's always had Avalon in this War. If the Avalon was not hers, Iri would not have lasted that long before deteriorating (also surviving eating 3 Keys from Kotomine). Avalon was functioning.

Yours "meh it's a mistake" is really the easy way out without reading the novel.
Old 2012-05-29, 23:22   Link #233
KilluaX90

There seems to be a translation mistake with Gil's Magic Resistance. It shows as Rank A but the description is that of Rank C.

Edit: After looking at the original illustration, yeah, the rank is wrong. Gil's Magic Resistance is supposed to be Rank C
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 00:35   Link #234
Alaya
Counter Force

Prediction:

Episode 23: Gil vs Rider + Saber vs Berserker
Episode 24: Kotomine vs Kiritsugu + Angra Manyu's scene
Episode 25: Destroying Holy Grail + Epilogues.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 00:29   Link #235
Archer

Judging from the preview next week, we just might be getting 00:00:00 on that episode.

Prepare yourselves, because this is going to be one heck of an episode.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 00:51   Link #236
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

just a question here, is Enuma Elish supposed to be a weapon for distorting physics/reality all along? since i remember on Fate/StayNight Enuma Elish is like a kamehamewave kind of attack
Old 2012-06-10, 01:15   Link #237
Thess

Quote:
just a question here, is Enuma Elish supposed to be a weapon for distorting physics/reality all along? since i remember on Fate/StayNight Enuma Elish is like a kamehamewave kind of attack
Gilgamesh never uses it as full potential of concept in FSN (the anti-world one). He only uses it this way twice: once in FZ and once in FHA. FSN lacks someone he considers "worthy" to warrant it.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 01:50   Link #238
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Gilgamesh never uses it as full potential of concept in FSN (the anti-world one). He only uses it this way twice: once in FZ and once in FHA. FSN lacks someone he considers "worthy" to warrant it.
oh ok, i thought the Fate/StayNight Enuma Elish is just a hoax
and come to think of it that twisting motion/action of Ea symbolizes the twisting or bending of reality, looks cool to see it on its Anti-World form attack
Old 2012-06-11, 08:17   Link #239
Touko

Technically, when he invokes "Enuma Elish", Ea is obligated to fire its maximal attack.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-11, 13:27   Link #240
Ddraig

I wonder if Saber will show us Avalon in Fate Zero.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote