AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-17, 23:20   Link #341
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Just wondering, is there anything about Miraluka other than her mature underwear? Is there even an illustration or something, I checked all 3 volumes and there is none.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 00:47   Link #342
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Also, Volume 4 is coming on July 20, 2013.

Sports festival and Kujou Hisui's doppelganger, apparently.

The names also tend to be dead giveaways.

Rushella Draculea: no explanation needed
Sudou Mei: probably "pseudo" as in an artificial human
Touko: the kanji for "Tou" means transparent, i.e. ghost
Oogami Rangetsu: the kanji for Oogami can be pronounced ookami instead, which means wolf; "getsu" is also the kanji for moon; hence, werewolf

You mean 5, right? Don't forget the ghost (or himself).
Thanks a lot for the updates zzhk. By the way, out of simple curiosity, are you planing to translate volume 4?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 01:00   Link #343
Yami no Ou
まおう

thanks for that info zzhk and thanks for translating
Old 2013-07-18, 12:32   Link #344
Hiyono

Even if he plans to do v4, which I imagine he does, it may take a while. Volume 3 isn't done translating in Chinese, and has actually taken quite a while (~3-4 weeks per chapter, with c5 having finished just a few days ago).
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 16:01   Link #345
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Did a minor update since the boss is out of town and I have to look busy~

Look like someone took over V1C2 so I add a small bit of V1C3. Hopefully, I can do all of C3 before he come back.
Old 2013-07-18, 19:35   Link #346
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Did a minor update since the boss is out of town and I have to look busy~

Look like someone took over V1C2 so I add a small bit of V1C3. Hopefully, I can do all of C3 before he come back.
Damn, I got found out huh.XD
Old 2013-07-18, 22:36   Link #347
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
Damn, I got found out huh.XD
Did you also do chapter 3 as a show off? It look like someone just logged on and finished that chapter. Oh well, I guess someone else is taking over volume 1 as well.
Old 2013-07-18, 23:04   Link #348
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

Quote:
Did you also do chapter 3 as a show off? It look like someone just logged on and finished that chapter. Oh well, I guess someone else is taking over volume 1 as well.
Nah, it's not me and my speed is slow as fck due to me procrastinating, and I also love to keep a low profile.
Old 2013-07-19, 02:27   Link #349
AshenRaven
From another world

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well next volume is a doppelganger so maybe Hisui will get the whole party of other folk-lore creatures in. Maybe we will get an Elf after that.
I vote for succubus. This way Hisui will never be safe even when he's sleeping.

P.S.
ArchmageXin, I so want to steal your sig!!!!
Old 2013-07-19, 11:04   Link #350
haseo0408

Someone uploaded chapter 5 of volume 1, I donīt see any other translator register in the project page, was is it you who did it Xin-san?.
Old 2013-07-19, 11:04   Link #351
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
Nah, it's not me and my speed is slow as fck due to me procrastinating, and I also love to keep a low profile.
It look like V1 are getting translated fast >.>

But seriously, Mageslayer?
Old 2013-07-19, 12:05   Link #352
Hiyono

You could always translate something else. I think Date A Live volume 6 could still use some more translators.
Old 2013-07-19, 13:57   Link #353
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
You could always translate something else. I think Date A Live volume 6 could still use some more translators.
I absolutely cannot stand Date a live.

I wanted to translate Testament of New Sister Devil, but everyone now believe it is terrible.

Other choice I saw is "I am the only hero in a school for Maous", a story about a hero who apparently end up in a high school meant for future super villains, and met a girl who said "If you only want become the one maou, I will offer you half a world or my own body".

But of course, it would be an repeat like Silver Cross because I am still working on a full time job, a major certification license, girlfriend, and whats left for free time is devoted to league of legends, and occasionally some other game. I haven't even finished reading translated series like Campione Volume 12 yet
Old 2013-07-19, 15:01   Link #354
Hiyono

Quote:

I wanted to translate Testament of New Sister Devil, but everyone now believe it is terrible.

Other choice I saw is "I am the only hero in a school for Maous", a story about a hero who apparently end up in a high school meant for future super villains, and met a girl who said "If you only want become the one maou, I will offer you half a world or my own body".

But of course, it would be an repeat like Silver Cross because I am still working on a full time job, a major certification license, girlfriend, and whats left for free time is devoted to league of legends, and occasionally some other game. I haven't even finished reading translated series like Campione Volume 12 yet
If you're that busy, isn't this for the best? It doesn't sound like you have all that much time to translate.
Old 2013-07-19, 16:16   Link #355
haseo0408

Quote:

I think Testament of New Sister Devil is fun to read but if you are that busy donīt push yourself, we all apreciate the fact that you took time to translate light novels for everyone to enjoy. But iīs a shame, I love Date A Live and the series could one more translator since volume 4 is still halfway in translation.
Old 2013-07-19, 20:01   Link #356
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Two people thought it was terrible and everyone else in the thread ripped on them for it after you left. They all want you to come back.
Old 2013-07-19, 20:35   Link #357
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:

I certainly wouldn't mind if you translated it, it sounded interesting enough.

Quote:
Could I get some more info on this series, it also sounds interesting.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 21:46   Link #358
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Can I also get some info on this. Maybe the title?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 22:25   Link #359
EvI

it would be great if you translated ToNSD man
do what you want and makes you happy, not what others think it's is good or bad, and it seems that some people here like this novel, like me by the way ^^
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 23:09   Link #360
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
it would be great if you translated ToNSD man
do what you want and makes you happy, not what others think it's is good or bad, and it seems that some people here like this novel, like me by the way ^^
Thatīs really wise EvI-san, translating a light novel means to like what youīre doing in the first place, if you translate only for the sake of what others think yo will get tire of it really soon.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire